Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Now, there are two of them!

qXu9Rp6.png
Greetings!

As you might be aware, I write the Neimoidian Senator Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin on the site and many others involving the Trade Federation of Planets.

Currently, I am crafting a new Neimoidian character who holds a position within the
Dark Empire's Imperial Ruling Council, overseeing the Commission for Logistics, Industry, and Transportation.

Despite not holding a significant role in the overall narrative of the
Alliance-Empire Conflict like the Dark Side Elite or the Galactic Emperor, the Trade Federation plays a crucial role by offering financial support to the Dark Empire.

I am looking for threads to get this character more established!.

This is less related to Nute himself, but I wanted to know what plans you had for the Trade Federation, and if you are planning on developing into something more akin to a faction. I've had a concept for a Neimoidian character for some time.

This is less related to Nute himself, but I wanted to know what plans you had for the Trade Federation, and if you are planning on developing into something more akin to a faction. I've had a concept for a Neimoidian character for some time.

The Trade Federation is an established faction, you can find right here Factions - The Trade Federation

The Trade Federation is mostly a narrative faction, adding flair to either Major Factions or Minor Factions in an economic sense more so than existing as a faction on our own.

The Trade Federation is an established faction, you can find right here Factions - The Trade Federation

The Trade Federation is mostly a narrative faction, adding flair to either Major Factions or Minor Factions in an economic sense more so than existing as a faction on our own.
Well my idea for the character was a lower level functionary in a less prominent post who uses their position for corruption.

Not the usual kind though, more like smuggling, salami slicing, etc. to line her own pockets under the nose of her superiors. I was debating making her a current or former employee in this regard, as I do intend to take her away from the organization and deeper into the criminal underworld at some point.

Well my idea for the character was a lower level functionary in a less prominent post who uses their position for corruption.

Not the usual kind though, more like smuggling, salami slicing, etc. to line her own pockets under the nose of her superiors. I was debating making her a current or former employee in this regard, as I do intend to take her away from the organization and deeper into the criminal underworld at some point.

We do love a bit of corruption, within our organization.

Sounds like a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom