Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private On The Winds of Change - pt 2 (TEOAB)

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

qDuwLjQVAHWSbzN8JANIOs3khIvvUm9aWztdTjzcJb5hs9iADY11Vxc2WEyq2DrQRHI7jc2Nun8LWZI8Ov2a2KKUR7-R5UVaZTH75D5osWZ6LjDU5nS9_WZ21CgbOBZtEa5ISf2NqwPv7_WrkwaGEG8

oO3YGYQ.png
"AAAAAAAHH, his eyes are piercing!" Komi shouted in her head immediately, in that brief but long moment their eyes locked. His gaze, accentuated by the smile on his lips, softened his expression. She gulped hard, and in that fleeting moment, something so quick, fluid even, happened. The wrist that was in her hand firmly was... no longer. She closed her hand once or twice in disbelief. This boy was so unfair. A quick, sharp breath escaped the girl while blinking.

"Wha... thh-that was so quick," she said, mildly shocked, still looking at just Braze with a little disbelief. It was not hard to read the expression that also showed some awe in what was mostly surprise. Slowly, that hand that was held their in the air came back down, resting beside the retainer. "Uuuuhm," the girl blinked still looking at him lost for words.

"Good. It should be quick," Braze said with a smirk. "And you can employ sharp shocks... or even use pressure points... pressure points can either hurt... or feel really... really nice," he said in a smooth, velvety tone, lowering his voice since he was standing so close to her.

"Perhaps we can step onto one of the platforms and get the mats, and I can show you some more things, a bit more... hands-on? That is if you would like that. I wouldn't want to force you into something you aren't interested in," Braze assured her with a demure, soft tone.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

qDuwLjQVAHWSbzN8JANIOs3khIvvUm9aWztdTjzcJb5hs9iADY11Vxc2WEyq2DrQRHI7jc2Nun8LWZI8Ov2a2KKUR7-R5UVaZTH75D5osWZ6LjDU5nS9_WZ21CgbOBZtEa5ISf2NqwPv7_WrkwaGEG8

oO3YGYQ.png

It really was not hard to hear the confidence in his words; they came to her ears like silk. It was interesting to hear about pressure points, but it was the manner in how he said it. The next breath that left her lips was a shock sensation that ran up her back, turning into a tingle that could be felt all over.

'No, no, get a hold of yourself, Komi. He's... he's...' As Braze made his offer, her face turned bright red, betraying any self-determination to resist the soft allure that was his tone of voice. "I-I-I uhm, I... mhm," she muttered, trying to find the words. "I'll uhh... sure, yeah, yes. I'm okay with that."

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze looked at her oddly for a brief moment. "You don't have any heart or blood pressure problems, right? You seem a bit flushed. I hope I didn't accidentally set you off or anything... Are you feeling okay?" He asked with genuine concern since her speech suddenly shifted, and she became quite colored. He hoped his roughhousing didn't cause her any physical problems.

"Maybe you should rest a bit first... We probably shouldn't be doing anything physical so soon after dinner. " He offered lightly.​

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

Komi's head dipped as both hands raised up quickly. "No, nnno it's nothing like that. Well, I mean it is because of," the girl lightly cleared her throat. "What I mean to say is, you are cute and I don't have much experience talking or being around cute boys. The way you spoke just now... it uhhh... This is so embarrassing. Why am I telling you this?" Looking up and into his eyes again. "Please pretend you did not hear that." She'd fake laugh, feeling a conflict of emotions and how to feel right now.

"Sorry, this evening is like a ship going into a flat spin in my head." Once more both arms lowered back down gradually. "I am fine to do whatever right now, maybe I could show you around Teresa's ship after? I mean not that there is much to it, but I spend a lot of time on it."

"Oh? She thought he was cute, huh? Well then," Braze thought to himself, feeling a surge of confidence.

"Oh~ You think I'm cute, huh~? I think you're pretty cute too, Komi," Braze replied with a grin, his spirits lifted by the compliment. But as quickly as his smile appeared, it faded as he considered the implications.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea," Braze said, his expression turning serious. "I don't think my Dad would want me to do that." He paused, feeling conflicted. "I'm supposed to check in with him before I do stuff like that," he added, his tone apologetic.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

The retainer quickly pulled a pillow to her face hiding behind it as he made that comment. It was to much for Komi, though behind that cushion there was a huge smile from the compliment that was returned. Quickly those green eyes glanced up before hiding back down. Braze had such a nice smile it was a weapon in and of itself. Honestly it was a slip of the tongue to call him cute and words just happened before thought caught up. "Thank you, and y-yea, I do, quite cute actually." Komi said shyly her words muffled only a little into the fabric.

Of course with a face buried the girl did not see the change of expression and his reasoning seemed reasonable. "That seems fair I guess. Suppose Teresa might not like people snooping around it either maybe... probably," Slowly the pillow came away from the still somewhat flushed face reappearing.

"I think that's best," Braze offered simply. "We can, uh... perhaps practice inside. I have mats set out on one floor. I call it the practice room," he offered softly.

Braze led the way, heading towards a different room in the tree house. With a flick of a switch, he illuminated the room, casting a warm glow across the space. Passing Komi a smirk, he stepped through the doorway. "It's this room," he announced, gesturing for Komi to follow.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

Slowly she shifted the pillow to the side. Her face was still beat red but it was calming down slowly. "Sure thing." She shuffling off the sofa. "I have a vague idea on the kind of room. if it's similar to the room Teresa does what the soldiers call "the handicap battles" in back home." Following behind she was nearly skipping in her steps.

As the lights flicked on it was indeed like what she thought but with such a natural bright feel to it. Not like those grey metal walls and bright lights beeping onto pure white mats. Just sitting in them was enough to cause eyestrain. The hood on her uniform at least helped ever since she made some. "The lighting in here is so pleasant." She said happily stepping inside and moving towards the middle. Komi would look at herself in the mirror the marking that started from the eyes and down. They hurt to get, but they looked cool.

Snapping away at looking at herself, the retainer turned to Braze.

"What might you like to work on first? We have wrist grabs, bear hugs, chokes, collar grabs, or weapons. Anything to your fancy?" Braze asked, listing off a few ideas he could go over with her for some well-rounded self-defense basics. The light had a dimming option, and he engaged it, dimming the lighting just a bit. "That's better I think. "

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

"Oh, umm." The girl stood there thinking unsure what would be best, what her mistress intended and what would be beneficial for the longtime. Having the room dimmed a little it made Komi chuckle for a split second thinking that is what a certain Valkyrie did walking into any room though it was much better. She moved back over to the boy stepping closer seeming to have relaxed a little. Perhaps because the room itself felt familiar. "I don't really know what to ask for honestly. I think it would maybe be easier to ask if you did not have your powers, what would you rely on?"

"I can't do powers like you or Teresa. All I know how to do is stumble forwards, that and swinging things with these noodle arms of mine isn't easy. Others make fighting look easy while hard, it gets lost on me I suppose because I don't understand it."

"Alright... just relax, and let me take the lead and pay close attention, little Squire." Braze practically purred, his voice barely above a whisper.

He moved slowly and methodically, guiding Komi through the basics with highly personalized instructions. His hands-on approach was gentle yet firm, exuding confidence as he demonstrated various self-defense techniques. Each movement was precise, each correction gentle yet direct.

With enthusiasm, Braze praised Komi's progress with each technique, his encouragement aimed at driving her forward. His thorough instruction left no stone unturned, showing her a wide variety of techniques and ensuring she absorbed every, last, detail.

In the intimate closeness of their training, Braze was unabashed, his focus solely on helping Komi master each skill. He didn't mind repeating exercises multiple times, performing for her as often as she desired instruction, or visual refrence.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

She repeated his words in her head questionally, "little Squire?" It was a strange thing to call someone and yet, the way he spoke it felt like silk to the ears. How was it so hard not to feel flustered. Calling him and admitting that he was cute was to much a dangerous weapon. Perhaps the worst part was it was hard to tell if this was a natural way of being or if Braze was teasing her.

Who was she kidding, right now she did not care. Taking a deep breath and smiling at the Echani Komi gave him a serious but equally playful look. She'd read enough of those kinds of fantasy novels because of Teresa. "Sir Knight it would be an honor to be lead by you." She said unable to refrain from giggling a little excessively and soon after things really got into the flow of training.
By the end she felt sweat run where she'd never thought it could. Each breath was heavy and everywhere felt kind of sore. It was not a bad sore but it was the kind Komi knew would last for a few days minimum. The expression on her face however could tell Braze everything, that even though this was a new experience for her. The girl had fun and to top it off all the positive reinforcement definitely went to her head a little.

No it was not just a little, her arms and legs felt like jello almost. "How... do... people.... do thiss." She said panting almost between each word. "I don't think I can do any more, let alone stand up."
OIedQlc.gif

Braze rather liked the sound of that, so much so he couldn't help the bit of color that flushed the bridge of his nose, his cheeks, and even the tips of his ears. By the time they finished, Braze breathed slowly to calm his heart rate. "They practice every day," he offered softly. "And eventually they build themselves up to where it feels very easy to do."

Braze extended his hand toward her, a warm smile playing on his lips. "Here, you can lean on me," he offered gently. "Let's walk back to the ship together." His eyes sparkled with kindness as he watched her.

A mischievous glint sparked in his eyes. Should she choose to take his hand, he couldn't resist the urge to act on his playful impulse. With a swift and graceful movement, he would sweep her off her feet into a princess carry, his movements smooth yet strong.

Last edited:
———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

"Every day?" she thought finding the idea of that daunting. "I will try my best to practice as much as I can remember every day." Komi said with enthusiasm and some confidence. The retainer began to wonder how to best practice some of the things he had shown. It would be a vexing challenge to solve and there was no way she'd ask Teresa to help. Just hearing the sound of her fists making contact with another is enough to put her off that idea.

Looking up to the Echani who reached out his hand and gentle words, Komi would not deny that walking together sounded nice. Also appreciated that he was offering to help her up. Reaching out a hand and being pulled up, the red head would find herself continuing in motion. She let out a panicked little yelp and turning to the right was Braze's face so close. "Aaaah... uum, B-Braze... y-you're umm, so close." It was clear on her face she was panicking not sure how to react or do. Using her sleeved she her face behind them. "Okay, okay, this is okay this is uhhhh... nnn-nope bye brain hehh heh."

Peeking in between the sleeves, one green eye peeked out looking at boys face.

"Yes... Everyday. And you're okay..." Braze assured her, his voice calm and reassuring as he carried her out of the building. He focused on her, offering a small smile when she peeked at him, her eyes reflecting a mixture of fear and gratitude.

Carefully navigating down a set of wooden stairs, Braze maintained his balance, ensuring her safety with each step. He moved with a steady confidence, his gaze fixed ahead towards the safety of their ship.

Arriving at their destination, he set her down gently on her own two feet, his hands lingering for a moment to offer support before releasing her. "Here you are. Safe and sound," he said softly.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png

She quickly relaxed in the boys arm seeing the smile even being greedy at the thought of perhaps leaning on his shoulder. Though perhaps not, as it did not seem appropriate despite wanting to. The journey down however was very pleasant for her and a first. As they got outside Komi's arms fell resting across her abdomen. The air felt bitter and after working up a sweat it was enough to make one shiver, but admittedly it was the warmth of this cute jedi that staved it off.

As they came close to the Shadow, Braze was so careful on how he set Komi down. "T-thank you... Braze." Was it wrong that the retainer wanted to read into these actions? The moments of tenderness, the gentleness he can exude, even that playfulness was a little endearing. Unlike Teresa least she could tell what a crush was. "I will go get Teresa so you can do the thingy training." Her hand raised up twirling a peice of hair around.

"Umm, Good night Braze." Bashfully Komi gave the boy a wave and moved on inside eventually to be seen many minutes after in the cockpit taking up a seat. Exterior lights began to be flicked on illuminating the area well.

Soon after that the towering Valkyrie came down the ramp wearing her training clothes and a series of lightsabers. As the woman walked her arms stretched upwards while she yawned. "I'm here," Teresa said sleep still stuck in her voice. "So I learnt by doing, by facing it gradually, however there is an important step that you will need to grasp first."

Blinking hard a few times those golden orange eyes fell upon the small Echani. "The form requires emotion. Perhaps emotions you are familiar with or maybe not," Teresa began explaining as she looked around the space. Her hand raised up pinpointing several boulders and uprooting them. Carefully and with very precise control, the rocks stacked into heights suitable for them to strike once each given the height difference. "You don't have to but it will help."

The Blackened Valkyrie turned to face Braze kneeling down onto one knee and sprawling both wings back. "Can you tell me something a moment in your life perhaps that makes you angry when you think about it or something you hate? Does not matter which right now."

Last edited:

Braze watched as Komi disappeared inside. He rubbed his shoulder, feeling the chill as the temperature dropped. Startled, he flinched when the lights flickered on, illuminating the field. He squinted, making out Teresa's silhouette against the glow from the ship's interior as she descended the ramp. His eyes were drawn to the sabers she carried, examining them with keen interest. A sudden movement caught his attention—Teresa was using the Force to arrange stone targets. Turning back to her, he noted softly, "That's quite a few sabers you have there." His gaze lingered on one in particular. "That one looks like a Jedi blade... actually so does that one. " Braze remarked, his voice light with curiosity. Then he frowned. " Are you... collecting war trophies?"

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

oO3YGYQ.png
Teresa chuckled at the question wondering if he was trying to divert from her own. "Only one of them in a loose sense. As you know one was my fathers," she said lifting the ancient saber up. "This one that I also left on the ship is a very old one, though it's imprints are lost. It was once owned by a powerful wielder I think. This was the second blade I ever owned." The corner of her mouth pressed against her teeth as the quiet night filled a moment of silence.

"I was not expecting you to tell me anything so personal," Teresa sighed feigning slight disappointment. "Forget I asked huh." The Valkyrie began to stand tall once again her wings slowly folding against her back. "For now, a demistation." The woman, readied herself to transition into Form VII, known as Juyo. Shifting her weight subtly onto her rear foot, she takes a measured step forward, maintaining stability. With each movement, she adjusts her stance, ensuring a solid base and readiness for dynamic action.

Bending her knees and lowering her hips, Teresa crouches slightly, poised for agility and control. As she draws her Lightsaber with fluid grace, her arm extends forward, ready to strike or parry with swift, decisive motions. The grip is firm, yet flexible, allowing for rapid transitions between offense and defense. In the flow of motion, Teresa embodies the essence of Juyo, embracing its aggressive and unpredictable nature. With heightened focus, she stands prepared to confront any challenge, her movements guided by skill and determination.

Braze would feel the rage swelling inside. It was no normal rage but focused and the intent to kill clawed. In one last slow blink and exhale, the Valkyrie shot forth displaying the first maneuver. Her sabers black blade with red glow cleaved cleanly through the rock making it glow and pop and crack from extreme heat on the inside. Just as quickly Teresa moved initially it was the same for stopping too as she held the closing stance for a moment.

"This is the first part I learnt. To describe it, it's like there is an invisible line that guides the blade. While that path has near-certainty of landing an assured strike, it lacks being able to draw out the full power of a blow." Sliding the blade back into the auxiliary she turned and returned back over to the Echani.

OIedQlc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom