Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Oola Ven

6e2cXmE.png

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Oola Ven
Nicknames and Aliases:

• Blue
  • ▇▇▇
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Affiliation:
Service Branch: Imperial Crusaders

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: ▇▇▇▇▇ Twi’lek - ▇▇▇
Sex: Female

• Imperial Crusader
  • ▇▇
Primary Allegiance: ▇▇▇▇▇
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: Redacted
Residential Addresses / Living Situation: Transient

Languages Known:
Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Imperial Basic - Fluent
  • Twi’leki - Native
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇ - Native
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ - Native
Force Sensitivity: High
Midi-Chlorian Count: 12,000 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single
Parents: Redacted

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 4'6"
Weight:
Build:
Eye Color: Indigo
Hair Color - Head: N/A
Hair Color - Eyebrows: Dark Brown - Microbladed
Skin Color: Light Blue
Lip Color: Red
Scars: None

TBA

BIOGRAPHY
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Born on Ryloth, Oola Ven was sold into slavery at an early age. She was raised in an acrobat slave stable, where she was trained in the acrobatic arts by her overseers. Before long, she began to perform as an acrobat of a number of traveling circus companies active in Wild Space. This activity defined virtually all of her late childhood, preadolescent, and adolescent years, where she spent the vast majority of her time traveling, training, and rehearsing. As such, while she never had a formal education, Oola developed into a prima acrobat and soon began to quickly ascend the ranks of her stable.

However at the age of sixteen, Oola’s Force-sensitivity was detected during a routine inspection after crossing into Lost Imperial space for a performance. The Inquisitorius recorded this and immediately bought her out of slavery, before enlisting her into the ranks of the Imperial Crusaders. Here, she began her training as an Initiate, spending two years learning under the instruction of Captain Zotidas. With her promotion to Squire, Oola was given the right to craft her own lightsaber, thus making her a full member of the Crusade.

TRAITS
Civil / Military Training:
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    • ▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        • ▇▇▇▇
        • ▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇▇▇
      • ▇▇
  • Imperial Crusader Basic Training Course
    • Army Officer Training
    • Navy Officer Training
Combat Archetype: Lightsaber Sniper
Power Rating: Low Apprentice

Lightsaber Forms:
  • Medium Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Shii-Cho: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Jar’Kai: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Saber Barrier: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Saber Throw: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Exotic Weapon Skills:
  • Swords: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Blasters: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Slugthrowers: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Powers:
  • Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed / Reflex: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Resistance: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Body: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Move Object: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Cybernetics, Implants, and Augmentations:
STRENGTHS
  • Saber Sniper - Possessing a skillset reminiscent of the ancient Jedi specialization known as the Jedi Sniper, Oola Ven is very skilled at saber throws and telekinetic lightsaber combat techniques. While only a Squire, she can perform such techniques on the level of a Knight, to such an extent that she can actively control her lightsaber while it is in-flight, allowing her to strike targets from great distances.
  • Acrobat - Extremely flexible and possessing a great deal of core strength, Oola Ven is a talented acrobat. She is capable of performing a wide range of acrobatic and gymnastic maneuvers, including contortion, acro dance, acrobalance, aerial hoop, and yet more.
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
WEAKNESSES
  • Lekku - Like all Twi’lek’s Oola’s lekku are very sensitive. In addition, grabbing them forcefully may render her incapacitated.
  • Fragile Mind State - Oola is prone to neuroticism and thus very easily succumbs to anxiety, fear, frustration, anger, depression, and other negative emotions.
  • ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
  • Obsessive
  • Perfectionist
  • Neurotic
  • Impatient
  • Unctuous
  • Perceptive
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:
Vehicles:

Last edited: