Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Party Night on the Kyber | KC and Family

Viz is cursed by the Eye of Koda, which is said to bring misfortune to any of the owner.

She will be rolling dice for herself to determine outcomes of situations which require a skill.
These dice outcomes effect only Viz, and continue to effect her until her HP runs out.
If her HP dips below zero, she is burnt and has to leave the thread to seek medical attention. She
She MUST roll in every post, until she can offload the amulet.
Rolls are based on Trait Stats HERE
Dice - 1D20 (add D6 Force Mod if applicable)
Current HP: 114 (current)

Possible Events

Firefight: above (+)12, Deal damage equal to the amount on the dice (DD) // No Force Mod (NFM)// Below or equal to (-=) 12 - no damage (ND)
Theft: + 16, DD// FM +1D6 // -=16 (ND)
Sneak: +9, DD// FM +1D6// -=9 (ND)
Lightsaber: +4 DD // FM +1D6 // -=4 (ND)
Piloting: +10 DD // NFM // -=4 (ND)
Repair or Mechanics: +15DD// NFM// -=15 ND
Persuasion: +13 DD // FM +1D6// -=13 (ND)
Charisma: +10 DD // FM +1D6 // -= 10 Nd
General Luck: +10 DD// NFM// -=10 (ND)
FIRST AID: +1D20 every 3 posts

Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Na'Gara Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Viz shivered. She shied away a little from the Pirate Witch, her own extremely untrained knack in the force causing an anxiety of proximity. Still, she felt she had nothing to fear from the other woman. Also three husbands later, she knew what flirting looked like... even though she had a propensity toward males, a little flirting never hurt in general.

She removed The Eye, its dusky stone warm in her hand. It made her slightly nauseated to take it off, one of the reasons she kept it on. She tried to take a sip of her drink to steady herself. If Dispara could help, she could use all the help she might offer. The other thing was, considering her Force abilities, Viz had no aspirations or illusions at playing Jedi. She'd learned enough to use the Force as a tool, and had sought enough help from others that she might hone it enough so as not to do any real damage to herself. In this galaxy, in this time, using the Force was nearly as common as blowing one's nose, but her desires for it were entirely functional. There was always a chance that other Force users, such as Dispara, might lend her some aid in her own attempts to manipulate the Force more practically. After all, what use had a larcenist mechanic with a Fekked up lightsaber and a knack for Extrasensory Zoolikensis and Dissasociative Astral Projection? She was a chubby ball of psychological problems, and it was hard to figure out where to start in fixing them.

"If you have something you can do with it, I would be obliged." Viz said. "I don't want it gone... Its Nishalorite and if I had my way I'd use it to rebuild my lightsaber." She pushed aside the slit of her dress to reveal her soldiered and defunct lightsaber clipped to a holster against the thick skin of her thigh. "I just would rather it didn't kill me before I can use it practically." She smirked, matching Dispara's attitude yard for yard . "You help me, I'll make it worth your while."

CURSE SUMMARY

-2 For Charisma. Viz is very very likeable.
HP: 120

Last edited:

header1.png

Location: aboard the Midnight Kyber in deep space appxomately 6 parsecs north of Ryloth

In the 'Crystal' onboard nightclub
9258b0d8b2e608378b0dff2f7f1c09b4.jpg

Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Viz Harridan Viz Harridan Dispara Na'Gara Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Screenshot-20220404-213613-Chrome.jpg

Background-Eraser-20220213-195203026.png
Cass laughed as Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus reciprocated her own familiarity with pirates, it was good to know they were on the same page with that, it wasn't that she specifically disliked mandos, she just found their lifestyles counter to hers, and they were very keen on authoritarian styles of leadership, Cass was libertarian. "I try to avoid getting into blaster fights at parties, it does put a dampner on the atmosphere when the bolts start flying about, im not entirely sure what a riduur is, but ill thank them for keeping the peace" Cass raised her glass before she wafted the smoke around her face, there was a clear look of enjoyment of the scent on her. "your stuff is strong, I can't handle the herb myself at the moment but I may have to aquire a few for later."

As Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene sidled in next to her she slid her hand under the table and laced her fingers between his before planting a big kiss on the cheek of his mask. "Aren't you a charmer, I suppose thats how I ended up in this state after all" she laughed hard and pulled her hand back up to grab at her drink.

"Ivory. A pleasure to see you again. And whose vessel do I have the pleasure of being aboard? It is exquisite."

"That would be me," Cass held out her hand to the newcomer "Cass Gemini, Pirate Lord, welcome to the Midnight Kyber and I appreciate that, she is my pride and joy. Who am I speaking to? You appear to know the beautiful Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud ?"

Under the table she felt little kick and she gave a sweet glance out of the corner of her eye to Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene .

At some point in the evening there will be a race, Cass has 4 high performance fighters and some amazing fighter pilots, this race will be through the asteroid field, a round active star and back again. It will be televised inside the ship. You are free to place a wager on any or all of the four pilots with the following odds.

If you choose to gamble, make a note in your post and donate you stake in UC to Cass Gemini. You are obviously free to make bets amongst yourselves.

The rolls are how i will pick the winner
  • Pilot 1 - Pix Teleisha
    Roll 1d20+1d6
    EVENS
  • Pilot 2 - Abrax Torn
    Roll 1d20+1d4
    3/2 odds
  • Pilot 3 - Uh'Ahabins
    Roll 1d20
    5/2 odds
  • Pilot 4 - Claire Fox
    Roll 1d20-1d4