Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plug.dj

About a week ago my friends and I stumbled upon plug.dj. It's a site that has different "dj rooms". Essentially it's people playing their playlists for other people. The dj rotates between people and whatnot. All really interesting and actually very fun and easy to use.

Seeing how the site loves music, I created a SWRP Dj room, which can only be joined by the signing up (free, don't worry) and clicking the link below. I'd check it out. Pretty sick.

https://plug.dj/-5659261568109774692

EDIT: So realizing that music can potentially be "offensive" or "dirty". Now I know I am posting this on a PG-13 site, but as someone who has always listened to music, I won't censor myself or anything. So I'll mark the link as NSFW-potentially since we all have different tastes in music and what not.

I'd just say keep it to a minimum on the "really bad stuff" I guess. I have a playlist with my "dirt" or "offensive" music that I only play in my own group (with my friends). But yea, just watch it I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom