Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Post Flood Warning

• Short Description: When I post back to back I get a warning telling me to wait X amount of seconds
  • Browser: FireFox 125.0.3 (65-bit) as well as Safari Version 17.4.1 (19618.1.15.11.14)
  • Severity: All Profiles
  • Description: When I post one right after the other I get an alert telling me I have to wait X number of seconds. The time always varies. Sometimes it's one second and sometimes its 167 seconds, sometimes 2 seconds etc. Its happening in all the forums, not just the posting games forum. 1 second seems to be the most reoccurring number.
  • Screenshots: Link
  • Link to Thread: N/A - multiple threads across multiple forums

Last edited:
I meant delete the reply lol I was trying to trigger the post flood so I could screenshot it but my dumbass waited too long to hit the button because I forgot how to screen shot on my laptop.

Just put me down. I understand :p

I took a look at everything, there's a global 5 second flood check which im gonna be real, I'm good with and not lowering just so spam forum posters can count faster.

I thought I made the spam forum exempt but I think I was confused about that, as it doesn't look like I can bypass the flood check in a specific forum. It would require custom code and again, I ain't doing that for this. Spam posters just gonna have to take an L tonight ig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom