Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project 823, First Generation Cruiser Carrier of the Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon Vandeleur

G
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Cruiser
  • Length: 965 meters
  • Width: 485 meters
  • Height: 240 meters
  • Armament: Low
  • Defenses: Moderate
  • Hangar Space:
    1000 Meters: High: 9

[*]Hangar Allocations:
  • Starfighters: 6 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 3 squadrons

[*]Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
[*]Speed Rating: Average
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Starship Sensor Package
  • Starship Ion Engines
  • Starship Hyperdrive
  • Starship Shield Generators
  • Starship Repulsorlift Engine
  • Starship Maneuvering Thrusters
  • Starship Communications Package
  • Starship Life Support System
  • Starship Escape Pods
  • Starship Inertial Dampeners
  • Starship Medical Bay
  • Starship Barracks
  • Starship Hangars (5 - 2 bow, 2 flanks, 1 ventral)
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Interior Bridge: The bridge of the ship is not located anywhere near the outer hull but in the centre of the ship.
Strengths:
  • Mothership: The Suchet-class is a carrier dedicated to send swarms of starfighters into combat.
  • Invader: The carrier can transport a very large number of troops as its systems are built to work around a minimum crew and to carry large units and their equipment to their destination.
Weaknesses:
  • Supporter. The class has very poor ship-to-ship qualities.
  • Poor small armament. Weak against starfighters and smaller craft.

Hull Colour:

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Gideon Vandeleur"]

Hangar Space:
  • 1000 Meters: High: 9

While you're correct that a 1000m ship will have nine squadrons on a high rating, this isn't a 1000m ship. Admittedly it is only a case of 35m, but if you could bump it, that would be grand.

You also seem to be missing this section here.

Description: (Describing your submission's history is optional. Please provide a detailed account or link of each special feature that is listed in this submission. All miscellaneous descriptive elements go here, such as Cargo Capacity, Passengers, Consumables, Crew, etc.. There is no requirement for amount of words here so long as you meet the minimum requirements for your advanced systems.)

Gideon Vandeleur

G
[member="Runi Verin"]

I have always assumed, supported by the approval of submissions, that the scale which is closer to the actual length is taken into account. As there is also some logical limit to make Cruisers larger than 1000 meters in this universe to maintain a division to Star Destroyers.

As there are no advanced systems which require explanation, there is no requirement for a word to explain them.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Gideon Vandeleur"]

I'm afraid I hold the 1000m is the bare minimum size to gain this rating. Increase the size accordingly or drop the number of available craft to seven. Entirely up to you.

I am also only asking for a very brief, curt description here. I'm not expecting War and Peace. The description section is a good place to help writers better understand your submission and how they can best interact with it accordingly. Expand on what you've already included in the Advanced Systems section, detail where the bridge is and perhaps if you're feeling particularly inspired why the designers decided this was a necessary improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom