Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Fulcrum

This is going to be a multi-part ordeal. It's going to be grand. It's going to be massive. People will try and stop it, but that's alright. It's not the Reformation. it's better. Possible.

Part 1: Construction
In order to facilitate the ultimate goal of this project, we have something to build. A constructor of massive proportions. Big. Huge.

Now you're asking what this project is about. Simple: We are creating a planet. Not just saying it exists and naming it and coming up with a history. We are going to create it from nothing. The rules say we can't build superweapons, but this won't be a weapon. It will require a lot of work. A lot. But it will be awesome.

So we need to build the thing to create the planet. That's step one.

Part 2: Creation

We actually use the machine to make the planet. One time use. It will seed the planet with life as well as actually creating the world if we do this right. So then we will get to do the subs for the flora and fauna of the world. Fun times.

Part 3: Build

The reason we are doing this is simple. We want to be Gods. Ok, maybe that's only part of it. In reality, we also are preparing for the reality that TSO will someday fracture and fade. And if it doesn't, then we at least have a secret base to keep ourselves alive. Sith are Sith. We know that eventually infighting will arise. Better safe than sorry.

But it's a world we can build anything on. What's not to like?

[member="Elensa Jari"]

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Ambitious. My only question is this: how? As far as we know, planets are formed by super-heated gas contracting and cooling into a physical solid, oftentimes with a partially liquid surface, slowly developing life over millions of years. How are we going to achieve this?

Are you thinking Star Trek's Genesis Project type creation, or a completely new ball of gas?

[member="Elensa Jari"]
The how is mostly still up in the air. I've just had the idea bouncing around in my head for a little while now.

Genesis could work. I think my initial idea came from Titan A.E. but Genesis is similar. We already know that we have the ability to Terraform planets, so it's not unreasonable that this sort of thing could be done. Just need to think about the how. I know it's going to need some big device to do it, though.

Revised planning for this:

Step 1: Gather knowledge on the construction of a planet based on previous instances of this being done.

Fulcrum-1_zpstlupsmvb.png
ORIGINAL IMAGE: LINK
Step 2: Construct the machine necessary for the creation of a planet.

Fulcrum-2_zpsbjrrfewq.png

Step 3: Create the planet and begin construction upon it.

Fulcrum-3_zpsfuj5g26k.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom