Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purpose of the Protectors

I'm sure many of you know the historical significance of the Protectors. if not, look them up. For our purposes here they will operate on the following premise:

From what I can tell, the Protectors' main thing was protecting Mandalorian space, and their planets. and the mandalorian people. And.. they answer to Mand'alor. But in this case, I think that would only be outwardly. Maybe one of their things is working to - for lack of a better word - save those who have fallen to the darkside.

Mandos are honor bound to the Resol'nare as they interpret it. No Sith or Jedi could ever hold the title. Ordo is technically Sith, so there's no risk for Dar'manda in ignoring him. Mandos always reserve the right to tell their officers and leadership to shove up their ass sideways if given the right reason.
Questions, comments and suggestions welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom