Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Together A Team For A Bank Robbery Thread

Is anyone interested in participating in a bank robbery thread? I have some basic ideas and a codex submission for the actual bank (Here is a link.), but I would be willing to accept more ideas from other people who join in.

The basic story idea I have is that the bank vault contains a Sith Holocron, which my character is trying to get, in addition to the money. I also have some potential roles that people who join could fill in the robbery.
Such as:

Distraction: Pretty much self explanatory, just cause some trouble elsewhere in the bank or just outside of it to distract the guards.

Slicer/Hacker: This person would need to hack into the bank security droids in order to make getting to the high security areas easier.

Inside Man/Woman/Droid: This person would have to get a job at the bank ahead of time, and scout the building for potential weak points to be exploited. This person would also probably participate in the actual robbery to some extent, but not necessarily.

Vault Cracker: This person would have to be a master of vault cracking in order to fill this role. Their job would be to go into the vault itself, and open it so the actual stealing can commence.

Getaway Pilot: This is also pretty much self-explanatory, just be ready to get the team off-planet once the job is done.

If anyone has any other suggestions for roles they could play, feel free to suggest them, as I am open to other people’s ideas.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar The Family has the resources and a few writers which, I'm sure, would be willing to assist! You may contact me by PM, I would love to discuss details and help you brainstorm! I may be able to furnish a distraction and a getaway pilot.

I am interested in the Inside Woman/scouting role. I can be very pursuasive.

Last edited:
Wow, this LFG received much more attention than I was expecting! Not that that is a bad thing, I am just pleasantly surprised. Anyways:

Mercy Mercy If you would like to create a distraction with Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji , you can do that, but I would not mind an additional back-watcher as well. It is up to you.

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Considering that other people want to fill the Getaway Driver and Distraction roles, I will have to decline your offer to fill those jobs, but you can definitely be the Inside Woman. I will PM you when I have time so we can discuss the specifics more.

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Yes, a Distraction. If you would like to fill that role, go right ahead! One important question I do have is whether you would prefer to cause the distraction inside the bank, or just outside of it.

Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki You can certainly be the Getaway Pilot if you would like to, unless you would rather be a Hostage Keeper. In that case, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud can control an NPC Getaway Pilot.

S19-Q68 S19-Q68 I think a crazy box-on-treads Slicer/Hacker could fit right in to this thread. If you are not interested in the credits in the bank, there is plenty of data stored in the bank as well, so that can be the reason your character is there.

The only role that seems to be empty now is the Vault Cracker, who can just be an NPC. Now that a team has been assembled, I think I will create a separate brainstorming thread, so nobody sees us posting here and assumes that we are still looking for members. Happy RPing!

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service
Wow, this LFG received much more attention than I was expecting! Not that that is a bad thing, I am just pleasantly surprised. Anyways:

Mercy Mercy If you would like to create a distraction with Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji , you can do that, but I would not mind an additional back-watcher as well. It is up to you.

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Considering that other people want to fill the Getaway Driver and Distraction roles, I will have to decline your offer to fill those jobs, but you can definitely be the Inside Woman. I will PM you when I have time so we can discuss the specifics more.

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Yes, a Distraction. If you would like to fill that role, go right ahead! One important question I do have is whether you would prefer to cause the distraction inside the bank, or just outside of it.

Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki You can certainly be the Getaway Pilot if you would like to, unless you would rather be a Hostage Keeper. In that case, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud can control an NPC Getaway Pilot.

S19-Q68 S19-Q68 I think a crazy box-on-treads Slicer/Hacker could fit right in to this thread. If you are not interested in the credits in the bank, there is plenty of data stored in the bank as well, so that can be the reason your character is there.

The only role that seems to be empty now is the Vault Cracker, who can just be an NPC. Now that a team has been assembled, I think I will create a separate brainstorming thread, so nobody sees us posting here and assumes that we are still looking for members. Happy RPing!

I see myself more in the role of the hostage keeper! So I would choose that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom