Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Rank

A listing of members and their current rank will be kept here. When you join the faction, please feel free to investigate the ranks of our military and our government and apply here for one of those positions. Keep in mind that it is often best to start low and work your way to a higher role, building achievement through IC actions.

Army
[member="Haytham Kaze"] - General

Navy
[member="Solan Charr"] - Admiral

Intelligence
[member="Atheus"] - Senior Special Agent

Security
[member="Darth Seraphic"] - Commander

[member="Darth Ignus"], Since Atheus moves around to various factions, and his company is always on the move, I think Intelligence would be best for Atheus. However, He won't take the highest rank. He likes his skeletons in the closet.

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Tell meh more about the security part since there is no one in that field, and Romeo is all about domestic/foreign security apparently

[member="Darth Ignus"]
I did and I saw that its got droids...and my ship makes droids. I thought I'd let ya throw me into a spot and I would work from there buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom