Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Returning Padawan Looking for Lessons

Me again!

I've recently established that Gatz has returned to the New Jedi Order, taking his place as a Padawan learner at the overripe age of twenty-five. With him being fifteen years behind on his training, I'm looking for Jedi who could impart lessons to him, or take him on training missions. In particular, Gatz has picked up lightsaber combat extemely well, but his primary field of study is Force Healing—though he's not particularly good at that.

If there are any Jedi out there who would be interested in lending a new Padawan a hand, I'd appreciate the opportunity to write!

My medical biot/HRD, Izara 124221 is not a Jedi, but she's a doctor who could help Gatz with medical training, if needed! She works under another Jedi doctor as a medical intern and she would be happy to help him!

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
Yes please! I'd be happy to start a thread in the Healing Halls, if you'd like!
I would be happy to chat and see if our characters work together.
Of course! Feel free to DM me and tell me a little bit about Katarine, and what you're looking for.
Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar sure, mate, I'm game
Yes, I would like one Rik, please. Maybe they go out and deal with some trouble, gives Gatz and excuse not to be pent up in the Jedi Temple.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar

Inanna is also a returning Jedi Padawan, although she is quite a bit older than Gatz and it only took her 60+ years to return to the fold. She is part of the Vonnuvi Jedi Enclave (run by Amani Serys Amani Serys ) rather than the NJO, but we can always handwave it and say that Amani hooked them up or something.
Sure! Amani started Gatz on his path to being a healer, so it makes sense that he might head over to her Enclave for a bit to learn. Did you have any specific ideas in mind, or should we just have them run into one another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom