Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rituals of the Past

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

kyberite4_by_paladad_of_light_dh24yvl-pre.jpg
"Okay... I think I get what you mean... visual learning perhaps?" Braze suggested as he moved to climb up onto a little section of path that was along the walls.

He closed his eyes briefly and reached out through the Force, his ears twitching as his somber jade green eyes fluttered open. "Yeah... I can sense something further in..." he said softly. "It's faint so it might be a ways away for me..."

And true enough, the deeper they went, the more easily each of them would start to feel a drawing pull... something intrinsic, something that felt right, was calling out for each of them... and oddly enough, they seemed to feel the draw in the same direction.

It wasn't too much longer, through the waters and shallow patched sections of cave, that they started to see swirling, colorful patterns across the walls of glossy, sparkly metals that seemed to almost glow with life. It very much looked like kyber, but it was warped in a way... it looked more like colorful veins of metal that snaked its way through the cavern system's walls.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Zaiya paid close attention to Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax 's explanation, finding it as captivating as it was otherworldly. An amulet with the power to alter their sensations within the Force?

Upon Teresa's offer, Zaiya nodded, eager to witness the outcome. "Yes, please, I'm intrigued... But why would you desire to alter your eye color or your sensations? What exactly is the Dark Side? And how does it offer protection?"

The youthful Lovalla teenager tilted her head slightly, gazing into Teresa's eyes. They shone red, with a fiery intensity at their core. "Oh, I mean, I find your eyes quite pretty as they are, almost like rubies. But what do they normally look like?"

It was then that Braze confirmed that he could sense something. Zaiya desperately wished to be able to also feel something. It appeared both Teresa and Braze were able to pick it up. Meanwhile the young Lovalla teen was still a bit pouty regarding her lock of hair. If only there had been some sort of confirmation that it had been enough.

Oh well... it is what it is, Zaiya mused. With a deep breath, she watched Braze and Teresa. As the Half-Echani said, perhaps she might also be as much of a visual learner as Teresa. After this she will try again.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

"Okay... I think I get what you mean... visual learning perhaps?"

"Yeah, It's easier seeing or doing with the explanation." She couldn't quite get onto the somewhat natural path just yet having to walk a little further. Her eyes looked into the water for some easier step up which seemed further head. The water seemed to feel warmer and the glowing fish following was not so bad. She did not have the means to keep them alive, not the know how to look after an aquatic creature.

Upon Teresa's offer, Zaiya nodded, eager to witness the outcome. "Yes, please, I'm intrigued... But why would you desire to alter your eye color or your sensations? What exactly is the Dark Side? And how does it offer protection?"

The youthful Lovalla teenager tilted her head slightly, gazing into Teresa's eyes. They shone red, with a fiery intensity at their core. "Oh, I mean, I find your eyes quite pretty as they are, almost like rubies. But what do they normally look like?"

Coming to a standstill and looking at Zaiya again, the woman would smile. "Why, because normally those of the light come for those of the dark. The silly little made up beliefs of good and evil, right and wrong is a driving force. People are happy in the day and fear the night, to me they are both the same, neither is no better or worse. I don't really know how to explain the darkside or the force all that well either. I can use it, I can learn to do things with it. As for how the dark side offers me protection, well, you could say that is the whole reason I found its pull so easy."

"Thank you, though, I like them normal or... abnormal I guess Red are my natural so." Teresa said kinda happy at the sweet compliment. She slipped the amulet off allowing her aura freely flow around her once more, it was heavy and domineering almost. The notes of that violent weighted blanket feel filled the space. Neither of them could be spared from its searing feeling. Slowly the valkyries eyes changed with a subtle shimmer, colour of golden orange wrapped in black voids took the place of those pretty rubies Zaiya seemed fond of. To some she knew they'd meet them easily, but most others felt intimidated to meet those unnatural orbs glowing a little even in this low light. "These are what my eyes are like normally."

"Did that confirm it for you?" She asked remaining to hold the amulet above her head for a few moments before putting it back on. That searing heavy weight oppressive feeling faded for warmth lightness and protectiveness again. "I've never actually considered to ask people what it feels like to them honestly and I don't really need the amulet to change my eyes, I already know how to shaping my whole being with the force, though I am limiting because I don't want to do anything that could affect the baby."

"Ohhh I am so excited when I can try new awesome thiiiings," She said a little giddily and turning away continuing over to the natural step up onto a more dry stable spot. At first everything seemed stable but as Teresa moved to get up, the rock under her foot wobbled. The wings on the valkyries back flapped out a little abruptly, even Teresa's arms rushed out to regain her balance and get up quick. "I'm okay, I am okay," she said to more assure herself than expect the worry of others. Still least now it was semi flat and stable ground and hopefully it would stay like that. 'Well, bye for now little glowy fish.' Teresa thought as the water to their left came to an end and opened up into just tunnels it seemed.

Last edited:

Braze hesitated before finally speaking up, his voice carrying a weight of discomfort. "Feels bad. Feel very, very bad... not a fun or pleasant feeling at all." He stated simply, his expression reflecting the unease that lingered within him. "Kinda makes me a little sick feeling if I'm honest." Braze offered this insight to Teresa, having previously shied away from her, though made a point of standing in front of Zaiya as he experienced the overwhelming intensity of her aura. With visible relaxation washing over him as Teresa's aura shifted once more, he felt a sense of relief.

As they continued moving forward, the calling grew louder and stronger for Teresa. It was only a matter of time before she would have to confront whatever awaited her. The warmth enveloping her intensified with each step, wrapping around her like a comforting embrace, yet also serving as a harbinger of the challenges ahead.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

There it was again. That sickening, nauseating feeling seemed to spread out with a smothering fog. It almost made it hard to breathe. Although this was not the deadly intent that the Twi'lek fighter blasted out, it still felt... bad.

Only this time, Zaiya felt bad for Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax because now she was worried that the pregnant woman might always feel this way. The Lovalla teen wanted her to feel good and happy.

Sure enough, Teresa's eyes were now almost flame-like, with fiery golden-orange centers. They were pretty in their own way, but with it came the sort of gaze that made Zaiya feel as if she had to turn away. Doing her best to met them - foolishly courageously so -- Zaiya took a good look.

"Yeah, these are pretty in their own way too... but you are right... it does feel... stifling. Scary. Almost as if I am being swallowed up," The Lovalla was anything but honest, but she meant no harm by it. Nonetheless, her colors dampened and dulled until she was a sickly pewter hue, her patterns now darkening to a brown and lime-green tint as the nausea grew.

Thankfully, once Teresa put the amulet back up, that went away.

"Do you feel like that all the time, Teresa? I hope you don't feel sick all the time and want to throw up." Zaiya earnestly said. While Teresa had mentioned that she uses the amulet to prevent others from assuming bad things about her, she was also wondering if she used it so that she wouldn't feel nauseated and want to throw up herself.

By now, Zaiya was starting to feel a little better regarding the lock of hair she had sacrificed. Following Braze Braze and Teresa, she curiously saw what they would do so that she may attempt them too.

At least, until she also began to feel something stir in the distance. Like a soft little melody, quietly keening in friendly inviting cheer.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

She felt them react, both of them in that moment. It was also adorable how the young one braved herself to look into those eyes. Still, it was no surprise that is what her aura would feel like to those closer to the light or perhaps did not exude the level of power. Even Teresa had many questions about the Force, and learning was slow. "I thought you'd both feel as much, and yes, that is what my aura is like normally. To me, it's a natural feeling like it's always been there."

"If say a master of the light side was here and they let their aura run rampant, then I would have felt similar. I get it from darksiders too, so not just limited to one side. Like to think it's the Force and instincts working in tandem," Teresa said with a little chuckle. "Some people you kinda have to get an acquired feeling for though. It's... weird."

The Blackened Valkyrie could hear that deep hum again, consistent and resonating within. Her pale porcelain white skin could feel the warmth wrapping around. Yet the direction seemed unclear, given the other tunnels they could take. "Okay, so how do we do this, Braze? Explain it to us."

"Close your eyes and feel, reach out. You will know which way to go,"
he urged.

Following his own advice, Braze reached out through the Force, sensing a gentle pull guiding them to the left. "I hear something calling to me, this way," he announced, his voice steady despite his youth.

Trusting in his connection to the Force, Braze started down the left. With each step, the presence of the crystal grew stronger, affirming Braze's belief in the path he was on.

"Yup... It's a nice balance here... not too loud or overwhelming and not too quiet.... Come on Zaiya just reach out with your mind... expand your consciousness and listen carefully... call out.... something will call back. "

Last edited:
BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

It was a curious thing. Why did some people feel icky while others felt comforting? The more Zaiya practiced and learned to stretch out her senses now that she knew the Force was out there was real and tangible, the more questions she had.

What made one different than the other? Or was there a wider spectrum? It was all confusing but just as intriguing.

Zaiya gave a nod to what Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax said, then turned to pay attention again to Braze Braze , all the while that sort of calling soft keen also drew the Lovalla teen’s attention.

“Is that what I’m hearing?” Or sensing? It was an odd descriptor.

“Like something wants me to come over?”

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

She watched Braze first carefully feeling what he was doing within the force. Seeing how he was influencing it. Though she did not think for her it could be replicated exactly. No there was a tweek an adjustment for her. Her eyes closed and taking a deep breath, her hand raised up. Before reaching out, the liquid metal around her wrists constricted and pricked to cause pain. A source of power to be easily channeled, that sensation was no more than a simple focus.

As the darkside warrior she was, Teresa began to bend the force to her will, then finally reached out. In a similar but her own way. Though having something to go off helped. A reverbing deep hum filled her senses. The Valkyrie's head turned and tilted, her wings slightly reaching out taking the space up from both sides. Still it was undeniable where that warmth felt, the pull that seemed alluring. It was still tedious, but it was different.

Smirking at Zaiya's comments, the warrior could not help but think "this one is just wholesome." Between all those younger than the woman, it left the Valkyrie wondering what kind of person her child would become. Slowly the woman's eyes creeped back open and the metal loosened back up. "I think I got it now. It sound really draws you in."

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

As Zaiya extends her senses through the Force, the air around her seems to shimmer with a faint, otherworldly glow. She feels a distant resonance, like the soft hum of a tuning fork vibrating in the depths of her mind. It's subtle at first, but as she focuses, the sensation grows stronger, pulsating with a rhythmic energy that seems to synchronize with the beat of her own heart.
But for Teresa, it's different. The hum is louder, more insistent, echoing through her very being. It's tantalizingly close now, a beckoning call that pulls her forward with an irresistible force.

As they both reach out, it becomes clear that each of them is being drawn down a different pathway, guided by the unique pull of their destined crystal. Despite the divergence in their experiences, there's a sense of unity in their pursuit.

"That's probably what you're hearing." Braze assured and looked down his path that seemed different form both the girls as well. "Trust in the force."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Zaiya took a deep breath and reminded herself to trust the Force. It was like trusting the process, she supposed, much like she had trusted Braze Braze and Aris Noble Aris Noble to keep her safe on Tython. Even though their friendship was still budding, there was something instinctive about relying on them in times of need.

She couldn't quite explain it, but Zaiya felt a familiar pulse, like the comforting rhythm of a Lovalla kyek recognizing its mother's heartbeat. It guided her, pulling her forward with a sense of purpose.

With quiet determination, Zaiya moved forward, her senses attuned to the subtle cues of the Force. As she approached, the warmth of its presence enveloped her, filling her with a sense of joy and excitement. Her markings responded, shifting in color like a shimmering dance of light.

In the distance, a glimmer caught her eye, a rainbow-like opalescent shimmer that beckoned her forward. Trusting in the Force, Zaiya continued on her path, eager to see if this was what Braze met.

A few more steps, and sure enough, there it was. Out of the countless crystals that surrounded her, this one in particular sang and resonated in a way that reminded her, oddly enough, of her mother. With a faint smile, Zaiya reached out to touch it.

Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

It seemed there was no other choice than to split down their tunnel, but the call pulled her down a different path to theirs. Teresa let the other two go first, watching for a moment, unknowing how fickle those shadow creatures were. It was only after a few moments that the Valkyrie began down her path. The further she went, the darker it became, natural crystals becoming more and more sparse. No matter how much she enjoyed low light, seeing in pure darkness was not something her eyes alone could accomplish.

Pausing for a moment, Teresa began to try something, using partial knowledge. Slowly, she tried to adjust how her eyes perceived in an attempt at some kind of dark vision, and for a moment, it did work. The woman could see dark smoke surrounding the tunnel, absorbing light to its finest. Even with being able to see partially in the dark, it was of no use. With an exasperated, low sigh, it was clear there was another angle.

Remembering what her young friend said before separating, "Trust the Force, huh," Teresa mused aloud. "Sorry, kid, but that means doing it my way." Hoping she was far enough from the other two down her tunnel, the woman took her amulet off. Liquid metal spread more across her arms in thin wire-like strands, constricting, pinching, cutting. This pain felt warm and made the woman react, her focus wavering.

The feeling made Teresa straighten her back and clench down with her eyes closing softly. There was the soft trickle of black slowly making its way down. Of course, it was a side effect that the little Jedi would not be subject to, at least not so new into this curious relationship. Right now, however, neither of the other two was in sight, and power no longer needed to be restrained. This time, as the crystal called, the Valkyrie called back, sending a pulse out.

It made her realize all this smoke had its own strangeness to it, a familiarity almost. Was this related to these monsters or... something else? There's no denying that there was enough of a difference to question it. With that chain cast, it would lead to this resonating sensation. The Blackened Valkyrie opened her eyes to see nothing but an empty void. Each step echoed, so did distant droplets dripping down, splattering with wet smacks and plops.

After what felt like a few minutes of walking, the sensation grew no stronger or distant. Its sound was penetrating, and yet nothing was there. Standing still, Teresa looked down at the round belly with smaller little bumps showing every few moments. Causing too much self-harm could cause issues, Teresa thought, not understanding the balance between the health of a mother and its child. That lack of understanding came with wise caution. The wire receded back into its bracelet as small cuts seemed to vanish, or rather relocated to a place pre-bandaged. "There, there, my little one. Mama puts you first over any silly rock, okay? You are the most precious thing I might even die for."

As her attention drew back up within the dark, glowed a vibrant crystal. It was not attached but merely floating there, casting a radiant red and pink glow. Two steps closer and gently, a finger and thumb plucked the crystal from the air, and like that, she was near the other end of the tunnel. Slipping the amulet back on again, she walked forward toward what looked like a giant underground lake, rather the one she was in last time they were here.

Waiting for the other two to appear, she could not resist but to look at the new gem, and it made her feel all kinds of giddy. The kind of giddy that brought someone to do a little awkward dance that had no structure but filled with energy.

As Zaiya extends her hand towards the Kyber crystal, the moment her fingers make contact, a soft glow emanates from the crystal itself. The light intensifies subtly, reflecting the colors of a distant nebula—purples, blues, and pinks swirl within its core. The air around Zaiya thrums with energy, a resonance that seems to vibrate in tune with her own heartbeat.

The crystal, responding to Zaiya's innate connection to the Force, begins to pulsate gently, like the beating of a heart. This pulse synchronizes with Zaiya's own life force, creating a profound sense of alignment and purpose. It signifies that this particular Kyber crystal has chosen Zaiya, recognizing her spirit and her potential. The crystal, now bonded to her, will enhance her abilities, acting as a conduit through which the Force flows more freely.

In her grasp, the crystal seems to sing—a sound only she can hear.

By the time the two girls found their way out Braze was perched on a rock waiting where the tree tunnels converged once more.

"Find what you were looking for?"

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Holding her Kyber crystal aloof, Zaiya waved it with giddy glee.

"I have it!!" the Lovalla teen replied, joy pulsing through her markings in vibrant teals and softely glowing highlights; shades of prismatic hues that were resonating and mirroring the effect upon the kyber crystal itself.

"It's singing!" she cried out, trying her best to move over towards Braze Braze as she carefully navigated towards the Half-Echani.

"It's so happy!" Zaiya was beaming, and the longer she held on to the crystal, the more her skin seemed to shimmer with a pearly luminescence. It was odd too. The longer she held it, the more Zaiya could feel the flow of the Force shift and move around her.

It was so-o cool.

Looking around, Zaiya looked for Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax to see if she found her own crystal too.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom