Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINT Slang

• Thread starter Yusanis Myrishi
  • Start date

Yusanis Myrishi

Y
SAINT conceals information about its activities from prying eyes through physical concealment, tight encryptions, and compartmentalization, but sometimes two operatives need to speak with one another somewhere prying ears might be present. To help them do that without giving away their membership in the organization or even the real topic of their conversation, SAINT uses special code phrases taught to all agents and all captains of Besh clearance and above. Below is a quick rundown of common verbal codes used by the organization.

Bad Weather - Enemy sweep searching for the agent.
"Sounds like there'll be some bad weather in about an hour. I plan to clear out before then." = "They're coming to look for me soon. I need to hide."

Clear Out - Find a local hiding spot and go to ground.
"It's too crowded to visit. Let's clear out." = "Security is too tight to get offplanet. Let's find a hiding spot."

Contagious - An agent who has been detected by the enemy.
"It's time for him to clear out of crowded places; he's contagious." = "He needs to hide from patrols; his cover is blown."

Crowded - Heavily patrolled by the enemy.
"I wouldn't go to that cantina. The whole area's really crowded." = "That cantina is full of enemy agents."

Family - Sith or other hostile Force-users.
"I've got family in the area, so I'm getting ready for a visit." = "There are Sith around, so I'm getting out of here."

Fix - Distribute supplies smuggled onto an enemy world.
"I'll see if I can fix it myself." = "I'll distribute the supplies personally."

Friends - Enemy soldiers.
"I've gotten friends all over the city. It's getting crowded, to be honest." = "Soldiers are all over the place, and security is tight."

Joke - Firefight between an agent and the enemy.
"My friends couldn't take a joke, so he cleared out." = "He got into a firefight, so he's gone to ground."

Junk - Cargo being transported into Sith space, such as food or medical supplies.
"I lugged that hunk of junk with me. Better see if I can find someone to fix it." = "I brought the supplies. Looking for the distributor."

Laughed At - Captured alive.
"Things didn't go so well when she met my friends. They just laughed at her." = "She was captured by enemy soldiers."

Promoted - Killed in action.
"You didn't hear? He got promoted. What a guy." = "They got him. He's dead."

Special - Suspicious or worrying.
"Sounds like there are a lot of special events going on. I should visit soon." = "Suspicious activity in the area. I should get out."

Toss - Transport passengers or cargo.
"I'd better go toss my trash before it gets that special smell." = "I'd better transport that cargo before it starts to look suspicious."

Trash - Cargo or passengers being transported out of Sith space, such as slaves, persecuted peoples, and cultural artifacts.
"The trash is getting full. I need to toss it." = "I've loaded the outgoing cargo. It's time to transport it."

Visit - Immediately evacuate the operational area.
"I think my friends have something special planned. I should visit." = "Soldiers in the area are acting suspiciously. Time to leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom