Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salvaging The Remnants [1st Faction Thread OOC!]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
HFa6N8s.png
Our first faction thread is up everyone! This thread takes place after the attack on Crina and sees the Imperial survivors thrown into a battle as they search for their lost Empress who was not rendezvous above the planet of Vjun. There is a little something for everybody in this one!​
Stormtroopers:
You guys can hit the ground running by dropping into the orbit of Vjun in search of Empress Fel who is lost aboard her ship along with hundreds of Crinan refugees. This is great to get our Stormies bonding and I can't wait to see how the characters work as a team!​
Pilots & Fleeters:
We are facing off against a Mercenary fleet using old Rebel Alliance tech, so this is a great chance to RP together and have fun taking on a classic enemy that we all know from the films. Plus Corvinus will be fleeting so you get to hang with Magneto, how cool is that?​
Imperial Knights:
You guys can help out fleeting/piloting or head down with the stormies; hell why not stick together and see how things go? The sky is the limit!​
[member="Kail Myn"] @T'yr Dellos [member="Alcastor G1"] [member="Weiss"] [member="Rick Galurom"] [member="Rhun Trask"] [member="IT-8442"] [member="Javos Infored"] [member="Slade Zambrano"] [member="Mirus Hi'ija"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Auken Koth"]​
[member="Alva Calvarona"] [member="Aurna Vern"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Alcastor G1"]

Hmmmm well if Alcastor isn't officially apart of the Remnant yet he could accidentally fall into the middle of the battle and you could have some fun with that for sure :D

[member="Corvinus Palpatine"]

As I understood the Empress has crashed with her ship, right? Would we have the location on ground or are we taking shots sweeping on random?

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Weiss"]

Her exact position is unknown, but you do have a general location based on a ship board distress beacon :) So you can take as long or as short a time finding the ship as you like, but there is no rush! The goal of this thread is to have fun and nothing more :D

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Weiss"] [member="Corvinus Palpatine"] [member="Ziebrecht Elendi"]

I am currently captured by the OS, we have a skirmish thread on that, once I finally escape. If it is plausible, I will join you guys.

I have you signed up by the way Weiss.....

and you to Zibrecht.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom