Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for two types of people to assist with this:

• Experienced fleeters who can assist me in writing a guide outlining the dos, don’ts and strategies of being a fleeter.
  • Experienced and inexperienced writers to discuss the problems, possible solutions and especially the ways to get more people involved.

Please post which (or both!) you would like to assist with so I can tag people correctly.

I have written 3 or 4 fleeters at Chaos including one that did some invasion fleeting in the Balmorra and Contruum GR/OS invasions.

I think I can help out in both groups not only based on personal experience but a few conversations with my fellow fleeters.

If you will have me of course. :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Tanomas Graf

T
I can assists with both, I believe I'm expert enough in the ways of Chaos fleeting.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'd probably fall into the first category. I've toyed with making sort of introduction guide to basic Star Wars ship technology (basic weapons, sensors, etc). Perhaps that is something I can include here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom