Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith. May I speak with thee?

Brandyn‘s dark night of the soul increases.

He has not had a heap of Sith interactions, but rather been focused on anti-Force types.

He will be essentially under house arrest, limited to Hapes. He is supposed to be finding his centre and reconnecting with the light. Please rain on his parade :)

The Sith'ari has plans for you.

810332013084803103.webp

The Sith'ari has plans for you.

Oh hey I remember you, the bar stunt was great

You may converse with me

If Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren you want an actual sith and not a darkside adept looking for petty revenge Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast is your woman not these darksiders who took the title of darth like Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Whoever you are conversing with I can bring knives.

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Weren’t we discussing some shenanigans?
Too all and sundry, I will start a dream/vision thread tomorrow any that might favour that realm may join in there. If you prefer in person, and can reasonably find yourself within the Hapes Consortium…lets talk ideas!

Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Onrai Onrai

You all seem the most likely candidates for meeting someone in a dark side cave…even if not there in person. First in first served?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom