Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Small Skirmish on Kashyyyk

The-Art-of-Star-Wars-Jedi-Fallen-Order-52.jpg

Aurabesh-Font.png

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in pursuing this story, that I had in mind. A small Mandalorian Skirmish on Kashyyyk as the Mandalorians of Clan Ha'rangir and their Trandoshan Alliance seeks to capture individuals to sell them on the market.

Plot Summary:

In the emerald embrace of the towering Wroshyr trees that stretch into the skies of Kashyyyk, a peaceful way of life enjoyed by the Wookiees is violently disturbed by the unannounced arrival of Clan Ha'rangir. This once-ally of the Mandalorian Enclave nows emerges as a foreboding presence that casts a deep shadow over the vibrant ecosystem of the forested planet.

As fear and uncertainty grip the Wookiee community, a sinister callboration takes form as the Trandoshan Mercenaries slink through the dense undergrowth, their cold-blooded eyes fixed on capturing innocent Wookiees to be sold into the curel and vast reaches of the galactic slave trade market.

Admist the rising tensions and the ominious convergence of the Mandalorian-Trandoshan Alliance, the noble Wookiees look towards their revered King and trusted chieftains for their unwavering support in these dire times.

With the prospects of conflict looming like a storm on horizon, the people of Kashyyyk must rally together.
In the face of impending peril, the heart of the Wookiee community beats with a fierce resolve and a quiet determination to stand steadfast against the encroaching darkness that seeks to engulf their beloved homeland.

Last edited:
I would be interested in being there, if only to be caught in the middle and reluctantly drawn into the fight on the wookie side but it also depends on the numbers of the opposition, I don't want to overwhelm them at all.

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Also, forgive a weird request, but if anyone feels like cutting or shooting off the pointer finger and thumb of my left hand, I'd appreciate it. :p

I have my reasons...

First come, first serve, if anyone takes it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom