Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stage Two - Ground OOC: Freedom for the Common Man

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Here we go! The OOC and sign up for the ground and pound campaign. I'll be running this campaign, so any questions or concerns can be brought my way. :)

Many thanks to the opposition and allies stepping up to help end this chapter and prepare for the next!

Rules:
- Pair up here for PvP
- PvE will also be underway here
- 48 hour deadline for responding to direct posts (unless there's a really good excuse). This way no one is left hanging.
- Be kind and courteous :) Salt can only be thrown over a shoulder for good luck! ;)

Synopsis:

Ever since the Occupation and martial law had begun, a handful of individuals began plotting and planning different tactics to disrupt the enemy's forces. And as the days turned into weeks, the resistance began to grow.

As [member="Einon"] 's life was spared and his freedom regained, he reached out to his people and set to work building and restoring the shield generators that had kept many people safe during the siege. He had also hired others to help in the efforts to help decrease the numbers of the Occupying forces and to disrupt their supply lines.

Lady Kay meanwhile, had done more than just wander the guilded cage that she was given. Through the efforts of the Mandalorians, Silvers and the New Republic, she was able to set into motion her own plans for liberation and reunion with her husband [member="Veiere Arenais"] and their children.

Once the signal was given by her for all to see, the ground operations would begin.

Supporting the Sith-Imperial occupation forces by eliminating high-value targets and insurgent commanders in the field with precision rifle fire seems in order. First Order Special Warfare Command will deploying assets to assist their interstellar allies in the struggle on Commenor.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Lady Kay"]

I'll be here, alongside [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] if she hasn't yet figured out that finding trouble runs in the Family !

Resistance... Rebellion these ideals shall be burned away. Enforcer of Ren dispatched to capture or kill the royal family responsible for this rebellion. Order shall be established. Resistance is futile. Sent to support special forces [member="Omari Vyken"] [member="Kyli DT-6767"]

[member="Lady Kay"]

These soldiers of the Republic have offered to drop in and aid the people of Commenor. [member="Drass Mon"], [member="Robert Praxon"], and [member="Reginald Frederickson"] report for duty.

[member="Amari Deechi"].

Elements of the First Order Special Warfare Command and the First Order Security Bureau are going to attempt to search and destroy high-value targets with the name at the top of that list belonging to [member="Lady Kay"] given her obvious IC political and cultural importance to the people of Commenor.

Put your character in some kind of protective detail to Kay and i’m Near certain our characters will share a nice hard contact, lol.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Oh boy ..this is turning into a 'capture the flag' scenario. Where I've become the flag >.<

[member="Kaine Australis"] I need you!

Hopefully the tactics that [member="Einon"] has prepared will keep you all on your toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom