Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Story + (free) Art Commission involvement

About 2 years ago, I postedthis LFG to find a willing person to write a story with me that included their character being killed, with the fun little extra to it that there would be an art commission of the written scene. The result was a really cool art piece, and a story that created a rivalry between myself and Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren that lasted almost 2 years, before Valery ended up killing him together with Kahlil on Exegol.

In short, it was a random idea I had one day that sparked one of my favorite story arcs I've had on Chaos.

Now I'm bringing the idea back! But this time, I'm less specific about what I want the art to show. It could be Jedi vs Sith related, it could be in the underworld. It could be social in nature, or with another character death on display. The only requirement is that it's a story between your character and my Jedi OC Valery here

I'd love to hear your ideas.

Pitch me a cool story idea below
, whether it's short-term or long-term, and I'll handle a commission tied to the story with no cost for you :)

Naturally, there's only a guarantee that one of these stories will involve art. But if I end up liking multiple ideas a lot, maybe I'll do more than one.

About 2 years ago, I postedthis LFG to find a willing person to write a story with me that included their character being killed, with the fun little extra to it that there would be an art commission of the written scene. The result was a really cool art piece, and a story that created a rivalry between myself and Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren that lasted almost 2 years, before Valery ended up killing him together with Kahlil on Exegol.

In short, it was a random idea I had one day that sparked one of my favorite story arcs I've had on Chaos.

Now I'm bringing the idea back! But this time, I'm less specific about what I want the art to show. It could be Jedi vs Sith related, it could be in the underworld. It could be social in nature, or with another character death on display. The only requirement is that it's a story between your character and my Jedi OC Valery here

I'd love to hear your ideas.

Pitch me a cool story idea below
, whether it's short-term or long-term, and I'll handle a commission tied to the story with no cost for you :)

Naturally, there's only a guarantee that one of these stories will involve art. But if I end up liking multiple ideas a lot, maybe I'll do more than one.

Well, as a regular commissioner myself and owner of my character. I've been wanting to get more collab pieces lately and i know we did have some fight we were eventually supposed to do and get stuff for. I'd love to plot another short/long term thing though preferably with some balance in themes so its not all just...trying to kill each other xDDD.

But as far as the art thing, like i mentioned before i'm always down to go half in on stuff for artist <3

Well, I've been making the joke that Malum keeps dodging Valery, even though they've been in a few threads together, just incidentally missing each other.

Would be cool to finally meet, with a crescendo of whatever that will be.

Will be honest though, not the greatest at planning things from the outset, and usually go with the flow, but more than willing to chat through ideas.

Preferably would not like Malum to die though, grown a tad fond of him, and I think he has a few more stories to tell. :p

Well. If you want a Bee to Beevous transformation arc you'll need a lightsaber and droid nerd paddie to help you adapting its little arms. Seriously though, I'm up for any wholesome thing and/or an intro arc if you wanna chat about that. -- not really about the art but I need something to start with.

We've sort of already started it, but I have wanted Valery training Gatz to be more of a long-term thing than a short-term thing, though you might feel differently.

Maybe a piece that depicts their training, beyond her just teaching him to lift some rocks? Crossing lightsabers, or running through the trees in the jungles of New Cov?

Although, you know I'd insist on paying half.

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Val and Jand have shared some fun missions, with the Nagai growing up under Val's mentorship. I could see a montage-like image, through the years, being pretty neat, with Val fighting and Jand getting older beside her.

I've always seen it as the blade honing another blade.

(I have no knowledge of artist cost or specifics)

Well, I've been making the joke that Malum keeps dodging Valery, even though they've been in a few threads together, just incidentally missing each other.

Would be cool to finally meet, with a crescendo of whatever that will be.

Will be honest though, not the greatest at planning things from the outset, and usually go with the flow, but more than willing to chat through ideas.

Preferably would not like Malum to die though, grown a tad fond of him, and I think he has a few more stories to tell. :p

I wholeheartedly support a long-term story between Darth Malum and Valery, especially including one that includes Cillara as Malum's apprentice and any/all of Val's padawan :p

O5RF9J1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom