Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Stretching my legs

Bleeding heart hippy Jedi Master looking to get back in the swing of things, and rather rusty writer looking to try to get back onto the board and back into writing in general. Elle (this character) has an established story (and has been a Jedi Master since before the annihilation of Csilla) & relationship, which I think I summarized most of in her bio, so I'm mostly looking for a way to bring her back out of retirement. Whether it's a fight with a Sith/Dark Jedi/etc, helping get someone out of a precarious situation, or something else that would fit her involvement feel free to drop your idea below and @ me.

We cook?

Kyric is a Wayseeker who loves team-ups and is trying to uncover the secret to defeating a nefarious organization of Dark Jedi played by some great writers! Would love to write with you again sometime.

Maybe finish the story this time?

38d459ef6d185af5027f5692425f96d6eeb54370.gif

Last edited:
We cook?

Kyric is a Wayseeker who loves team-ups and is trying to uncover the secret to defeating a nefarious organization of Dark Jedi played by some great writers! Would love to write with you again sometime.

Maybe finish the story this time?

38d459ef6d185af5027f5692425f96d6eeb54370.gif
Sure, I'm pretty sure you have my discord so you can either DM me what you have in mind or reply here to give me an idea of what you'd be interested in doing.
I will give you the Miri Nimdok treatment. (you die in the end)
lol I don't think I am going to be killing off Elle in the near future, she has already died once and I feel like repeat deaths are a bit cheap (and I haven't written her in a long time so I'd like to spend some time with her before I inevitably end up shelving her or come up with some fate for her to have).

Sure, I'm pretty sure you have my discord so you can either DM me what you have in mind or reply here to give me an idea of what you'd be interested in doing.

lol I don't think I am going to be killing off Elle in the near future, she has already died once and I feel like repeat deaths are a bit cheap (and I haven't written her in a long time so I'd like to spend some time with her before I inevitably end up shelving her or come up with some fate for her to have).

I add you.

Look out for the weeb with a pastel aesthetic.

Ok fine, we can omit the part where you die. But, I don't see us doing anything but being at odds with one another obviously.

Sup!

I've got a scoundrel with a propensity to ignore the FU side of his existence until it smacked him in the face and he got a premonition of his mom dying if he stayed the course. Tbh i've got a few sub-plots tendriling out from the main one, but one of the angles I was interested in working was having him run into different kinds of Masters and maybe picking up a lesson or two while in the process of dragging them into his misadventures.

Wanna dodge Imp Remnant fanatics or Dark siders looking to kidnap and corrupt? I'm down. Or maybe get involved dealing with the various Slavers & Crime Syndicates and follow the breadcrumbs to a cool conclusion or another mystery altogether?

I'm up for whatever.! My favorite schtick right about now can be summed up as Star Wars Noir, so something more slower and, well, Noir-focused in on the table too.

o7 Ellie Mors Ellie Mors

Ok fine, we can omit the part where you die. But, I don't see us doing anything but being at odds with one another obviously.
Yeah, that's okay with me.
Sup!

I've got a scoundrel with a propensity to ignore the FU side of his existence until it smacked him in the face and he got a premonition of his mom dying if he stayed the course. Tbh i've got a few sub-plots tendriling out from the main one, but one of the angles I was interested in working was having him run into different kinds of Masters and maybe picking up a lesson or two while in the process of dragging them into his misadventures.

Wanna dodge Imp Remnant fanatics or Dark siders looking to kidnap and corrupt? I'm down. Or maybe get involved dealing with the various Slavers & Crime Syndicates and follow the breadcrumbs to a cool conclusion or another mystery altogether?

I'm up for whatever.! My favorite schtick right about now can be summed up as Star Wars Noir, so something more slower and, well, Noir-focused in on the table too.

o7 Ellie Mors Ellie Mors
Sure, if you've got a specific thread idea in mind lmk and we can probably go with that.
Ellie Mors Ellie Mors I'm down to thread! Enjoyed writing in the past, so would be fun to thread again
Okay, if you've got an idea for a thread hit me up.
Certainly would be interested in threading again. Haven't done anything fight-wise or otherwise with a Jedi master in a long time. Ellie Mors Ellie Mors
fite me
Could always use a thread that isn't combat-based. Not sure what could do, but have a look over my bio and hit me up if anything catches your eye, trying to get into this guy's mindset again.
Soup kitchen on Corellia?
Well hey there, who's this qt Ellie Mors Ellie Mors
shera-adora.gif

Hey there may I introduce you to Liorra who has recently become quite disillusioned with her Mandalorian heritage while trying to reconcile that with her Jedi heritage. She's a teenage hot mess of a powerful Force user who speaks Mando'a but is seeking a way to walk the path of the Mandalorian and the Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom