Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Lord Malum

You can keep ban evading, thats fine. We’re olympic level ban evasion catchers here. It’s a fun past time, so I can troll back if you find it entertaining.

But it’s a good time for reflection. I understand you had a negative reaction with a Factory Judge. They can be pretty nerdy sometimes, very “um ackstually”. But ultimately, they’re fans, and they just want to help out with the community and help an approval process continue that the community asked for and continues to want.

So when you act like a 12 year old hitting the rage griddy bc mommy denied you your juice box past 8 pm, and we tell you to stop, you have to respect that. How you react is up to you, and can inform the Staff team of if we need to escalate. You chose poorly, you chose to act like a fat baby headed piss baby, so we’re going to treat you the way you’re asking us to treat you.

Learn this lesson for the next community you join. Or don’t. I’m only responsible for the people who want to be chill Star Wars writers, they’re fine and chillin, not the piss baby crowd.

I see your other accounts too, I’ll get to them. Good luck hiding!

Not Respectfully,
Tefka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom