Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise! I'm Back

I'd like to start off with an apology to the few people I left hanging on storylines and whatnot when I dropped off the face of the earth at the end of April(?). I got hit pretty hard by a chain of family deaths and near-death experiences and my muse just completely vanished. I was really hesitant about getting back into this, partially because of how I left, but I love Star Wars and writing too much to stay away forever :D .

I will most likely be scrapping a lot, if not all, of my characters, especially the ones that never got anywhere. It might take me a couple days to get back into this, or I might just be able to jump in with both feet; at this point I can't really tell. If you want to rp or something with any of my existing characters, hit me up before I turn them into God knows what :D

I also brought cookies.
T9Wkeaj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom