Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallion Norris

NAME: Tallion Norris

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

Orientation: Bisexual

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: 79

EYES: Piercing Blue

HAIR: Auburn

SKIN: Light, Fair Complexion

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Agile- With lightning quick reflexes Tallion tends to be faster and react faster to situations than most people.
Escape Artist- Tallion has the almost superhuman ability to escape from most situations. The world just happens to line up in the way that Tallion is able to exploit to his advantage when getting from dangerous situations.
Luck of the Scoundrel- Whether through the force, divine intervention or plain stupid luck, Tallion always seems to avoid dying through really unlikely means.
Made for the Force- Tallion has always had a very strong connection to the force. He just doesn't talk about it or use it.

Armour- Tallion usually doesn't wear anything that could protect his body from harm as it impedes his ability to physically react to a situation.
Persistent- When on an adventure Tallion doesn't quit. He's there till the very end even when his life is at risk he'll keep going.
Joker- His joking manner tends to get on peoples nerves especially those who want professionalism.

APPEARANCE:
Tallion is a pretty boy. His skin is fair. His eyes the perfect size to look dashing and charming. He has as scar on his left cheek that goes down the side of his face, it's easily noticeable and stands out on his fair complexion. While exploring the scummiest parts of the galaxy and roughing it out in the wild looking for lost riches, he manages to keep himself looking fresh and clean.

His outfit tends to depend on the climate that he's in.

BIOGRAPHY:
Perhaps the earliest thing I remember is the feeling of waking up on a cold floor and a shard of glass in my hand. I found myself stuck in a room with weird etchings written on the walls, the shard of glass came from a tank that must've smashed open somehow. I was perhaps eight maybe nine at the time and no memory as to who i was before I woke up, I managed to find a console that sent out a signal as soon as I turned it on and within three days a transport ship came by to pick me up. I don't remember the names of my rescuers but I do remember them turning me over to a orphanage on a far flung planet. I spent the next four years running around an orphanage bored out of my mind. That is until a Trandoshan came by and bought the orphanage, turning it into a rather unsavory cantina. I don't know what happened to the original owners of the orphanage. I and many of the other kids were forced out onto the streets, were many of us had to steal to survive. Others simply died.

It wasn't until I was sixteen where I ended stealing information about buried treasure hidden somewhere on the planet (basically stole a treasure map leading me right to the prize). I set out with information and my determination, traversed across half the planet on foot before I ran into the Trandoshan again, although he had gotten much bigger than when i had last seen him. Turns out he was in league with the man I stole the treasure map from. He and I cut a deal in which he'd get sixty percent of the findings and I got forty percent. It worked out quite nicely until we reached the destination on the map. The map lead us to an old temple where animals similar to that of a nexu only hairier had decided to reside. If it wasn't for a booby trap I would be dead. In fact the Trandoshan ended up getting his leg crushed by a sliding door, not even a trap just a sad accident. Going on alone I came across a... device. It pulsed with energy. I remember grabbing it, and waking up five hours later. The device had exploded and since there was nothing else, I left. I managed to get the now crippled Trandoshan back to civilization where he took me under his wing, teaching me his trade.

Now I'm self-employed, somewhat. I tend to get contracted by different groups to help find artifacts, treasures, cities, that sorta stuff. Working alone most of the time which i prefer to do but sometimes when the luck isn't with me i'm stuck with a team but its not always bad.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom