Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tastes Just Like Danger

The nightclub was alive with lights and pulsating music, a mix of operatic vocals and hard thumping bases that reverberated through the walls and speakers of the space. The massive dance floor gave way to plenty of patrons while the bar was lined with a variety of sentient species from all over the galaxy. Among them, a thin Enchani female sat flipping the drink menu on the corner of the bar. Her amethyst gaze assessing the details of the drinks offered by the establishment while her lips curled into an amused smile. The selection was all so...on theme it was kind of cute.

"Give me a Bright Lights, please."

Syri spoke her order to the bartender before sliding the menu back down onto the metallic bar top. She noticed the gaze of the other individual in the room, some men mainly. It wasn't often that the female went out alone, but this evening was the rare exception...it was her own little gift to herself after all. Golden threads shimmered in the holoprojection light against her silvery-white curls. Her dress was a soft cream color as she tapped her foot to the beat against the base of her barstool. She subconsciously ran a finger along the thin strip of blackened leather on her neck. The cool metal of the clasp felt nice against her fingertip.

"10 credits." The droid spoke before reaching for her card as she extended her hand.

"Allow me." A man's voice spoke from behind her as Syri turned to meet his gaze. A Corellian man in brown leather armor stood behind her. His pale strands brushed back our of his charming face. A pretty boy, well that was never much a good sign.

"I'm a big girl." She swiped her card quickly before turning to fully face the male. His hand casually moving to caress her back. "You're awfully bold, I would be careful about that in this part of the galaxy."

The man chuckled. "Well a lovely lady such as you shouldn't be at a place like this alone. Who knows what kind of trouble you'll find."

"Well, it takes- ow!"

Syri looked down to find a thin metallic syringe sticking out of her shoulder where the man's once was. A look of concern then crossed her features as she glanced around to find herself surrounded by the males that had been eying her previously.

"Like I said...you never know the sort of trouble you'll find." He spoke with a smirk. "Good thing we caught you while we could."

Darragh Cearmada Darragh Cearmada

Somewhere in the Outer Rim...

Below him, the city burned. The smoke, illuminated by the fires, rose high into the air, dispersing long before they reached the destroyer that hovered overhead. Darragh looked down on the rubble with...nothing. Just another calculated strike, aimed at subjugating the peoples of this world. He'd attempted diplomacy. The Sith Empire would welcome them, and their resources, with open arms, he'd promised.

This was the the fruit of their labor. The vineyard needed taming before it could properly be tended.

"My lord," Korso's modulated voice came from behind Darragh. "Your apprentice. She's found something she said you would be interested in."
"What is it?"
Darragh replied, glancing over his shoulder at the trooper.
"She said 'a shadow of your past' is on Adarlon. That she's stepped out, beneath the lights."
Darragh jaw stiffened, and the Sith turned to look out the viewport again, at the burning city below.

"Sir. Is she talking about..."
"I can only assume so,"
Darragh replied. "Yes. It's her." Something spoke to Darragh. Across the stars, the lightyears. Something instinctual promised that his search was finally coming to an end. That what was his would return.

"Should I prep the men?"
"No. I will go myself. Lieutenant, chart a course to Adarlon."
"Sir?"
the navigator looked up at Darragh from the data pits with confusion. "Our orders were to-" The lieutenant's words fell short as Darragh shot him a glare that threatened violence if he continued to question his lord's command. "Right away sir."

The war would still be here, and the planet was subjugated. Besides, what Darragh brought back, her value to his efforts, and that of the Empire, it was worth any punishment that was levied towards him.

"Entering hyperspace now."

Syri Corren Syri Corren

It wouldn't be long before the drug took control of her. Syri wasn't entirely sure of what substances were currently coarsing through her blood stream, but in a place like the Glow Dome no one really batted an eye at the situation either. The Corellian male placed his other hand on the side of her neck, his fingers brushing the leather there. Syri's expression said it all as she glared at the male while he pulled the syringe out of her flesh and tossed the metallic tool to his companion.

"Go find another girl to take. This one has a collar, so I'm gonna ta-"

Syri raised her hand as she watched as the man's expression changed. Both of his hands quickly flying to grab his throat to stop the invisible force blocking his airway. The panic in his face giving her a momentary sense of sadistic joy. A part of her certainly wanted the man to suffer for what he did as she started to raise his form from the ground.

Though she paused when she felt a cool metal barrel pressed to her back.

"Drop him. Do it if you want to keep your life."

Syri paused as the man spoke. Her amethyst gaze turning towards the man behind her. She yanked back her arm and sent the Corellian flying onto another table nearby. She then moved just a bit and the blaster went off. The hot red laser went flying through her collar and through the bar in front of her. Searing pain shot through her form as she teleported the weapon into her other hand and flipped around on the man only to shoot the blaster once, twice, thrice before his form fell to the ground.

After that step was taken all hell broke out within the club as several patrons whipped out their weapons and the fighting really began.

Though that did not stop the Corellian man as he tucked himself behind a booth and simply waited.

The drug would take effect soon enough.

~~~Small Time Skip~~~

"Those absolute-"

A growl of frustration left her throat as she tossed the blaster away. The weapon was now out of ammo as she kept herself hidden behind a pillar near the back of the dance floor. The entire building was in complete chaos as she sat on the ground. Her legs felt like jello whenever she tried to move and her entire core felt like it was on fire. Syri though lucid was quickly becoming consumed by whatever was in her system.

She let out a small groan as she moved. Her shoulder ached as she tried to keep herself down and hidden. A sith apprentice without her lightsaber, honestly how could she have been so stupid? It was laying in the drawer by her bed at the inn.

She pulled her legs up to her chest and closed her eyes. She needed a moment to try and focus, maybe then she would at least be able to teleport herself out of this building....not that she would get far.

The chaos around her was deafening, but when she felt a hand on her shoulder her eyes snapped back open. The hand quickly moved from her shoulder to her neck as the Corellian male choked her.

"Doesn't feel so good, does it you stupid girl? If you weren't so valuable I would kill you. Now that I know you're a force user? I can only imagine the kind of credits I can get for you."

Syri threw her head back hard as she struggled. Her head smacking directly into the man's mouth with enough force to throw them back as his grip loosened and she pulled herself to her feet on shaky legs. Her body barely had any strength as she felt the heat starting to grow within her.

"What the hell did you give me?!" Syri spoke with venom.

The man let out a laugh as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"Something you'll be enjoying later....once I get done with teaching you a lesson."

Last edited:
Minutes. It took only minutes for the Destroyer to travel between systems. And in those brief minutes, Darragh reviewed what little he could consume about the planet before they arrived. Adarlon, sitting in the Minos cluster along the Rimma Trade Route. A rotational period of twenty-one standard hours and an orbital period of three-hundred and eighty-one local days. Mountainous terrain with a breathable atmosphere and a standard gravity. Population, twenty-million, primarily humans. Non-native. Primary exports, entertainment and holomedia. Points of interest, Balderdash, Blerand, and the Glowing Dome.

She's stepped out. Beneath the lights.
Adilya's abilities were nothing if not foretelling.

There was little else for Darragh to glean from the dossier quickly assembled by an intelligence officer. She'd hid from him. Or perhaps defected to the Alliance, or some other galactic power. Darragh doubted the latter, but did not deny it was a possibility. Whatever the case was, she'd been discovered, and soon, back in Darragh's possession.

Darragh's shuttle slipped through Adarlon's atmosphere with little prelude. No heralding the spaceport, no request to dock. These were Sith ports, and room would be made for the lord even if another less important vessel had to be displaced. The shuttle was directed to docking bay fourteen, and soon enough, Darragh's lightly armored figure parted the crowds around him.

The doors to the Glowing Dome opened, and a blaster bolt pinged off the doorframe next to Darragh's head. The man did not flinch as amber eyes scanned the room, searching for the woman he'd been seeking these many years.

At first, he did not spot her, but her presence. It was undeniable. Diminished, but undoubtedly present. He reached out through the Force and touched her, a demanding, possessive pull on her being, before he saw her, just as she delivered a feisty little headbutt to a man who was choking her.

Anger flared for a moment, before dying down. It might be fun to watch the exchange. See if the woman had been up to more than hiding in the shadows. But something was amiss. It did not take a warrior's eye to see the wavering limbs. The effort it took for the woman to remain standing. Or the half-glazed look in her eyes.

The anger flared again, burst into rage, and did not die again. And the room stood still. Quite literally, at least for Darragh who strode through the room, ducking beneath a blaster bolt, until he stood before the woman. He did not pay the man who'd attacked her much mind. Not yet.

Amber eyes fixed to hers. A beautiful violet, glassy with the effects of whatever drugs had been injected into her system. Her lips were curled into a beautifully savage snarl. Darragh's gloved hand traced the line of her jaw, no more than the ghost of touch.

She was his once more, even if she did not know it.

Darragh turned, and looked upon the stilled chaos of the room. Were he prone to flights of fancy, he might have considered it a canvas. But he was no artist, and he could not hold back the currents of time for much longer. Best to get this over with quickly.

No lightsaber. Not this time. That was too clean for maggots like these. Darragh drew a Sith dagger from beneath his cloak, and one by one, slit the throats of the filth still held in place. All except one.

For him, Darragh was willing to make it a more intimate affair.

Darragh took a place standing between the man and the woman, and released his hold on time. Every being in the room except for the three collapsed to the ground in a bloody mess, choking on their own blood.

The man fell silent. Bewilderment. Shock. Fear. Some mix of all three perhaps crossed his face as the feel of the room itself changed. And when his eyes found those around him both dead and dying they grew wide.

"You should know better than to touch what is not yours," Darragh addressed the man, who whirled around, surely wondering when the man had snuck up behind him.

A hand thrust downward, and the man's body followed the movement, suddenly finding himself pressed to the ground by some unseen force. A force that continued to grew heavier, and heavier. Pleading. Scum like him always pleaded when they realized they were about to die. So carefully, so slowly, Darragh continued to press on the man with the Force. Like a bug beneath his heel. Cracking filled the air next, followed by cries of pain as bones began to break. And a wet splitting sound, and blood splattering over the Sith's boots. Darragh looked at the mess, still unsatisfied.

"How pitiful you've become."

Syri Corren Syri Corren

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom