Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology Manifest

So my fellow admins and I have been discussing lately, and we've noticed that our technology manifest hasn't been updated/maintained properly.

So from here on out, I'll be in charge of maintaining/updating our technology manifest. That being said, if you are so good hearted and kind to donate some toys to our cause, then post here and tag me so it can be in the tech manifest.

However, do not hit me up with catalogs. We are broke and can't exactly get a loan of one million dollars credits from someone's father.

One last thing. We're trying to maintain our manifest with the ragtag firefly aesthetic vibe, so no ultra high tech (an example would be like armor that is Mandalorian grade). Please.

Thanks!

The Shacklebolt is limited to 10 copies, two of which are claimed. It's fine to remain on the manifest, but i'd like it restricted to request/reward with my (Ijaats) approval. Honestly, I am waiting for someone to report it for re-balancing XD

[member="Lok Munin"]

EDIT: Also, i'll double check with Draco, but the full catalogue of Gotal'Veman stuff should be up for discount/grabs for TKO.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I'll make sure to edit that in the manifest thread, man.

Also, I think I'm going to have a different thread (or just add in another section in the tech manifest) about catalogues, so I'll definitely keep Gotal'Veman in mind.

[member="Lok Munin"] - Feel free to use anything fro [member="Cal Sedaire"]'s "Coronet Hypernautics" as free game for the TKO for ships. I made a few nice ones.

Gotal'veman has a LOT of monster hunting stuff thanks to Draco.

Lok Munin said:
One last thing. We're trying to maintain our manifest with the ragtag firefly aesthetic vibe, so no ultra high tech (an example would be like armor that is Mandalorian grade). Please.
I'm afraid you'll have to find another vampire to get your chit from, then. Corellia Digital doesn't make anything that isn't state-of-the-art. :p
.: COMMUNICATIONS :.​
Orbital Communications Satellite | 100ly range​
Capital Ships | Space Stations | 100ly range​
Freighters | Corvettes | 50ly range​
Starfighers | Vehicles | 25ly range​
Military Communications | Unit Radio Repeater | 25ly range​
Individual | Hold Out Sonic Weapon​
.: DROIDS :.​
Droid Brain | Automated Defense Grid | Battle Droid Control Circuit​
Battle Droid Starfighers​
.: SHIPS :.​
Purchased from Silk Holdings by Corellia Digital | Donated to TKO Search & Rescue​
Purchased from Sasori Research by Corellia Digital | Donated to TKO Search & Rescue​
I can provide links to thread where I've dumped this garbage on you folks in character. Including refurbished HoloStation 4's, which I've left off the list. The Silver Jedi Order is my corporate sponsor, so I just pay for this stuff by billing them double :D

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
(Inquisition Industries™)
Droids

Class 2
E56-C2
Class 5
P1-JK7

multi class
SLaM-Droid

vehicles

Walker
Arachnid-AT

Speeders
S1-Light Seeker
AGORA

Artillery
Yoma-AB

Tank destroyer
Claymore H.T.D

Ships

Starfighter

Blade wing

Split Wing T-90

Vesparum Interceptor

Freighter
Dynamic Class Freighter II

Corvette

Sekallien runner

Frigate

C-023 troop transport

C-048 vehicular transport

Udarnik assault frigate

Udarnik Transport frigate

Cruiser

S-14N Hauler (minor)

Gundark Mining Barge

Starship misc

Strays Assault Boarding Pod

Misc items
Fusion cell

Subsidiary stock (Inquisition Industries™ arms)
weapons

Blaze Railgun

X5-Wrist Blaster

M1-NAT Mining laser

Veru Cannon

Glop rounds

Armour

Arm Braces

tech
Incitatio Jetpack

I have company, with some gear and military units.
Armour
Infantry Armour MkII
Light Combat Armour
Dueling Armour (limited force using character only)

Hand to Hand Combat Weapons
H.T.E. Stun Baton

Blasters
H.T.E Blaster Pistol
H.T.E Heavy Blaster Pistol
H.T.E. Infantry Blaster MkII
Scout Carbine
H.T.E. Sniper Rifle

Heavy Weapons
Heavy Plasma Caster
H.T.E. Gl MkI
Thul Reaper
Disc Cannon

Artillery
H.T.E. Howler
H.T.E.Surface to Air Defence
H.T.E Stinger Artillery

Auxiliary Grenade
A.F.G. (Frag)
A.P.T.G.G. (Anti Armour)
A.C.C.G. (Crowd Control)
A.I.G. (Ion)
A.I.C.M.G. (Anti Force User)
All usable with the Infantry Blaster and H.T.E GL MKI

Also these for know, will be adding at some point
Thul Infantry Unit
Thul Scouts
Thul Pioneers
Thul Artillery
Thul Housecarls
Just ask before use

[member="Lok Munin"] i woud like to know the rules regarding creation of new tec, as my character is a pirate primary most of the tec will be refurbished from other means as in objects he acquired threw the means of who he is. I already have a few concept's ready to go for heavy Assault droids primary to be used in combat , once they are approved, i would be willing to donate three for testing in combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom