Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Ascania Family Fund for Ukatis [Charity Raffle/Donations Needed!]

From the desk of Judah Dashiell, Salacia Consolidated

To Whom It May Concern :

All of us at Salacia Consolidated have the people of Ukatis in their thoughts at this time.

While Salacia may be of use in a limited fashion, please accept the construction of one Ira-Class Civilian Atmospheric Station to be used as you see fit ; either as a raffle item or as housing for your people.

If Salacia Consolidated or any of its holdings can be of use evacuating refugees or transporting supplies, please do not hesitate to call upon us.

Sincerely,

-J. Dashiell

Gatz ran one food drive. I think he can donate canned foods to the people of Ukatis.

(Also yes, do a thread.)

Si Tech will be donating a hefty sum, and will be donating several items of unique quality to the fund.

(OOC: I'll be taking personal commissions for factory subs if you want something special)

The_Nal_Hutta_Empire_1_1.png

>> HOLO.ENCRYPT//113M-ejj--; data=ghosted; data-uplink=secure; masking-status=active; function=security; permissions=limited;]

nemrohutholo-removebg-preview_1.png
"Dear, Ascania Family.

We were appalled by the unprovoked attack by the Mandalorian Enclave on the Sovereign World of Ukatis, and wish to offer our support during these trying time as you rebuild and prosper once again. The Hutt Government is willing to send Relief Supplies in the form of Skilled Construction Droids, Food Supplies, Farming Equipment to your Planet.

Signed, The Supreme Mogul.

I will being purchasing 1 Raffle Ticket for this Character

Lossa will be sending a donation under the Aureus name from Naboo, and purchasing a raffle ticket.

Well, relief is kinda my job. I can offer supplies. Guess if I win the raffle thing I’ll… I’ll figure that out later.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

StarGuard Dynamics will sponsor a donation of construction supplies and medical supplies.
They will also purchase another bulk order of Red Bacta from Sera Mina Sera Mina for the Ukatians medical facilities.

Treoff Kellak will donate 1,000,000 credits, with no strings attached, and purchase one raffle ticket.

In addition, all you need do is say the word, and StarGuard Dynamics will arrive and support the reconstruction of Ukatis, free of charge.

It's the right thing to do.

Shan is totally going to offer up labour, trying to heal people, or setting up clinics to make sure that people know how to care for each other.

Hekler’Kok Defense Industries and the Galactic Foreign Legion will donate 2,500,000 credits each.

Corek Customs will donate a unique weapon/armor for one individual for the raffle.

Noah will personally donate 5,000,000 credits as well.

Q1C3xHp.png

Hail, House Ascania!​
The sight of beskar-clad warriors upon your world would be ill-received, and so we cannot offer you the sweat of our brows. With our recent departure from our former home, however, we have found ourselves laden with a surplus of equipment - and as per the orders of our Alor, we are to rid ourselves of all unnecessary baggage.​
We recognize the role we played, through direct action or collusion with your enemies, in the ruin visited upon Axilla. We hope these medical supplies and preserved rations will help to ease the burden placed upon your people as you rebuild.​
Safety and peace be upon you and your family,​
The warriors of Clan Kryze​
gu2mLH5.png

I will be purchasing one ticket for this character.

Dear House Ascania,

Vuull's Industries has received the call for supplies and funds to support the afflicted in Ukatis.

We will be allocating one carrier group, designated 'Osella,' laden with essential provisions such as food, water, and building supplies. Additionally, I, Irwin Vuull, personally pledge to dispatch my Frigate carrying supplementary supplies to Ukatis. Furthermore, as a gesture of our commitment to the cause, Vuull's Industries will be sending 500,000 credits to the fund for one raffle ticket.

It is our sincere hope that these contributions will play a role in the ongoing rebuilding process and contribute to the lasting prosperity of the region.

Yours sincerely,

Irwin Vuull

Bacta-Works of Epica donates four billion credits to the Reconstruction of Ukatis, Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , along with the following:

100 Tons of BWE MedSpice

400 Tons of Meal Pies

400 Tons of Fruit Pies

200 Tons of Spice Biscuits

200 Tons of Chocolate Stock , along with and additional 300 Tons of Civil Emergency Chocolate

300 Tons of Salt Stock

300 Tons of Sugar Stock

300 Tons of Butter Stock

Allow this will arrive via one of our Heavy Cargo Haulers

cr18,000,000

VYUt92E.png

Greetings House Ascania,

I hope this letter finds you in good health despite the challenging times we are facing. I am writing to express our deepest condolences for the recent disaster in Ukatis and to convey our unwavering support for the relief efforts initiated by House Ascania.

The magnitude of the devastation has undoubtedly left a profound impact on the lives of the people affected, and our hearts go out to each and every individual grappling with the aftermath. In times of such adversity, it is inspiring to witness the resilience and strength of the various galactic communities coming together to support one another.

The Eve Foundation, deeply moved by the plight of the affected individuals and families, is committed to making a meaningful contribution to the recovery and rebuilding process. I am pleased to inform you that we will be directing recovery funds towards the comprehensive relief efforts led by House Ascania.

Our commitment extends beyond financial support, as we recognize the importance of addressing diverse needs during the recovery phase. The Eve Foundation will be allocating donations and services in the following key areas:
  1. Disaster Relief: We understand the urgency of immediate assistance, and our resources will be channeled to provide aid to those directly impacted by the disaster. This includes shelter, medical care, and other essential services to help restore a sense of normalcy.
  2. Hospice Care: In recognition of the emotional toll that such disasters can have on individuals, particularly those who have lost loved ones, we are committed to offering hospice care services. Our aim is to provide compassionate support and comfort during these challenging times.
  3. Basic Necessities: The provision of basic necessities such as food, water, and rebuilding supplies is crucial for the community's recovery. The Eve Foundation will be actively involved in delivering these essentials to ensure that no one is left without the fundamental resources needed for rebuilding their lives.
We believe that by joining hands with House Ascania and other organizations dedicated to the relief efforts, we can make a meaningful impact on the path to recovery. The strength of our collective efforts lies in unity, empathy, and a shared commitment to rebuilding Ukatis stronger than before.

As we extend our support, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with the affected communities, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to assisting recovery efforts in any way possible.

Thank you for your leadership during these challenging times. Together, we can make a difference.

With sincere condolences,

Danger Arceneau

Co-Founder
The Eve Foundation

okqYeAi.png

Your Highnesses:

I am in equal measure disheartened and pleased to have received your message—pleased that the unfounded rumors of criminal affiliation have not sullied your opinion of me, but disheartened to hear of the ongoing tragedy that you and your people face.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer as many funds as I would like to due to circumstances affecting my organization, though not nearly as troubling or difficult as your own. In addition to a quarter of a million credits wired to the Ascania Family Fund, I believe that a physical shipment of blood will arrive by the end of next week. Some of the residents of my boarding house organized an in-house blood drive, and the transfusion units that we collected were contributed to the Grand Alliance Medical Facility, which was already planning to send blood to Ukatis.

I am aware that it is a long way away, but the Guesthouse will open its doors to any Ukatish who find themselves on Coruscant and in need of comfort while reestablishing their lives on a new world. Should you become aware of such a need, please encourage them to seek out Headmistress Hesse in Monument Plaza.

Be well, my dears. May your world heal quickly.

Malcoma Hesse

D I R E C T O R

To: The Ascania Family Fund

We have been informed of the current state of affairs which trouble the Sovereign System of Ukatis. Therefore the Trade Federation of Planets have allocated cr20,000,000 credits and exchangeable bonds to be donated to ongoing reconstruction projects and relief efforts being undertaken by the planetary government and individual bodies operating on the system. Please accept our deepest sympathizes with your current plight.

The Federation would be more than willing to offer anything else you might require.

Signed,

Rulonom Laborr, Director of the Trade Federation.

uJz63Av.png

il_570xN.3386191743_66ru__1_-removebg-preview.png
de1f044a-06ac-41c9-a4a4-4372d68ff01b-png.822
il_570xN.3386191743_66ru__1_-removebg-preview.png
M A G I S T R A T E

To: The Ascania Family Fund

It is unfortunate that the Barbarians of the Mandalorian Enclave have assaulted the Free & Fair People of Ukatis without remorse. The Galactic Mining Guild in a show of support for your planet and its people would be willing to send mining equipment, skilled technicians and laborers to assist in the reconstruction effort within the Sovereign System of Ukatis. While we can't offer credits or negotiable bonds, we hope that this small act of favor can bring about real hope and change in a galaxy ruled by fear and oppression.

Signed,

Dystraay Bovark II, Magistrate of the Mining Guild

Fifty credits, anonymously donated to the Ukatis fund. That was all Thelma could afford these days. It wasn't much, but at least it was something.

divider-floral_1.png

Dear Ascania Family,

I was deeply moved by the plight of the Ukatian people following the devastation in Axilla. The echoes of such a tragedy are all too familiar, as my own home world of Naboo has faced similar hardships. In the wake of the Cataclysm that ravaged Theed, I have witnessed firsthand the resilience of a community trying to pull together to rebuild and the immense impact that external support can have in such dire times.

As someone who understands these urgent needs, I am committed to aiding in your relief efforts and will arrange for a shipment of medical supplies, non-perishable foodstuffs, and temporary housing units to be sent immediately. These items, I hope, will provide some relief to those who are most in need.

Additionally, I will make a personal donation of fifty-thousand credits to the Ascania Family Fund.

Please forward any necessary forms and details for the shipment and the donation process. My team and I stand ready to coordinate with your representatives to ensure that this assistance reaches the Ukatian people as swiftly as possible.

With heartfelt solidarity,

New_Project_5.png

divider-floral_1.png

From the desk of Judah Dashiell, Salacia Consolidated

To Whom It May Concern :

All of us at Salacia Consolidated have the people of Ukatis in their thoughts at this time.

While Salacia may be of use in a limited fashion, please accept the construction of one Ira-Class Civilian Atmospheric Station to be used as you see fit ; either as a raffle item or as housing for your people.

If Salacia Consolidated or any of its holdings can be of use evacuating refugees or transporting supplies, please do not hesitate to call upon us.

Sincerely,

-J. Dashiell

Thank you everyone for your generosity! Ukatis appreciates your aid and compassion.

I’ve updated the main post to reflect the donations/ticket purchases; please let me know if I missed anything or if any of the information is inaccurate!

Because it's been brought up a few times; would you guys be interested in an IC thread? It absolutely wouldn't be required for donors to attend, but it would be a cool way to put the donations you've all posted here to use, and for folks who want to get in some ground action.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Thank you everyone for your generosity! Ukatis appreciates your aid and compassion.

I’ve updated the main post to reflect the donations/ticket purchases; please let me know if I missed anything or if any of the information is inaccurate!

Because it's been brought up a few times; would you guys be interested in an IC thread? It absolutely wouldn't be required for donors to attend, but it would be a cool way to put the donations you've all posted here to use, and for folks who want to get in some ground action.
Dew it x 3

Ahem... Dewit? Did I say that right?

To the Ascania Family Fund for Ukatis,

We nobles from even Eliad have heard of the troubles which Ukatis have faced in prior months due to the Moridinazid attack and invasion of your home. We have heard of the deep suffering faced by the Ukatian people, the massive damage to infrastructure, and the deplorable conditions faced by the survivors.

Thus, we nobles of Eliad have decided to come together and raise some 1,000,000 credits to donate to your fund and spend as you deem required.

We can only apologise that we cannot raise more in these dark times.

We hope that the citizens of your planet shall be returned to prosperity, and our brothers and sisters of similar station and class will be allowed to return to their places of prominence and superiority, and we hope that none of the House von Ascania has been harmed themselves.

Signed,

Malum, of House Marrtaniel.

OOC: Will also purchase on raffle ticket.

Sorry this took so long to update! The randomly selected winners of the prize drawing are as follows:
Also, a lil' something something for those who've either donated or participated in the restoration thread: the Ascania Medal of Altruism. If you participated and are not listed, please let me know! The folks who donated anonymously can choose whether or not they recieve the medal.

Thank you all again for your generosity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom