Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Ayrix (refit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSXhpnd.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Very Swift in Hyperspace
  • Durable
  • Well-armed
  • Well-appointed
  • Sensor shielded internal hangars and holds
WEAKNESSES
  • Low sublight speed
  • Distinctive appearance - Theed Palace vessels are not made in large quantities and are usually only available to royalty or VIPs.
DESCRIPTION
Lady Shambleau, representative of Ajira Cardei, and Serj Sularis, representative of Alicia Drey, met on Chandrila on behalf of their employers to arrange a deal in which three properties that the latter owned on Dubrillion, Mytus IV and Kalee would be sold to the former. The negotiation had been quick, with both parties agreeing to a lump sum and the exchange of one Indispensable-class Corporate Flagship in return for the properties Ajira had been interested in buying.

With her own Indispensable-class to command, Alicia named the vessel Ayrix as a pseudonym of [member="Darth Ayra"] (her alter ego). Due to it's smuggling compartments, which she observed as a method of transporting the many artifacts and holocrons she had gathered as a Sith Lord, and concealing any craft she would not want detected, with Sensor Jammers further obscuring any detail of the internals of the ship. Following the Mandalorian Empire's dominion of Mygeeto, Alicia had the Ayrix slaved linked to the Empire, using her Golden Pass to come and go from their space, namely Echol'ya.

Ayra's corporation and later the House Mecetti Nationalized Industries performed some customization of the ship during a lease period. Customizations included cosmetic alterations, personalized weapons loadout for operation in high-risk wild space zones, corporate amenities, and the sensor-shielded internal hangars. Otherwise, the Ayrix is not very different from other Indispensable-class vessels, retaining the designs and intent that Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps had for them.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti

Nice ship, but I fond several problems in the sub:
  • "How Much For Just The Planet?", the Manufacturer's link, and the Chandrila Group / Chandrila DataTech links are broken, please fix them.
  • The production is Unique, that means only one Company/Faction can own this ship. I recommend to keep the original owner, and they can give you permission to use it. But you cannot write your own company here if the original is here too.
  • Individuals cannot own or field warships more than 500 metres, so because fo this rules, I would like to ask you to remove both characters from the Affiliation.
  • The ratings are one lower than balanced, if you want to edit, you can do it.

Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti

Nice ship, but I fond several problems in the sub:
  • "How Much For Just The Planet?", the Manufacturer's link, and the Chandrila Group / Chandrila DataTech links are broken, please fix them.
  • The production is Unique, that means only one Company/Faction can own this ship. I recommend to keep the original owner, and they can give you permission to use it. But you cannot write your own company here if the original is here too.
  • Individuals cannot own or field warships more than 500 metres, so because fo this rules, I would like to ask you to remove both characters from the Affiliation.
  • The ratings are one lower than balanced, if you want to edit, you can do it.
Thank you for this review.

I have killed the bad links, adjusted ownership to the Chandrila Group as opposed to an individual, and adjusted the rating.

Please let me know if anything else is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom