Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

"Me? Looking like a monk? No way! That's totally uncool. That means I'd have to get the hair cut and be stuck wearing boring dusty old robes. That is seriously not awesome." Iko shook his head at that, wrinkling his nose at the same time. He had his own sense of style he liked and there was no way he'd change that just for the Jedi.

"...Religious? I dunno. I just get taught cool things I can do with my mind and stuff. I can throw swords around with my hands!...Or well, my mind. Anyone can throw swords with their hands." Were the Jedi religious? Iko hadn't thought about it as he tilted his head to the side, once again in thought. Up until he heard Persie mention courtship. Or well, more accurately romance and the boy blinked. And then blinked again.

"I thought courtship meant...y'know. Courts. On a ship. With the hammer. Or...gavel. Whatever it's called." As he started to wrap his head around the situation, Iko's face was starting to burn a bright red. Wait. He had just complimented the ribbon that Persie had. Did that mean...No. No. That couldn't be right. He was just...being paranoid! Yeah! That's it. That's...totally it. Persie was cute but...yeah. He wasn't thinking about that. Well, now he was thinking about that. And his face was just getting more and more red at the thought. "I...Erh...Well...Yeah. The ribbon...still looks nice on you."

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

universe entire with-you
ENpTUc7.png

"I meant to ask that of you," the female voice of her translation device spoke for her. She smiled and nodded in greeting. "Efret Farr, Jedi Master and archeologist. I know a few things about construction. I thought I might be able to assist.

"I just came from the festival, so please excuse my state of dress." A saree wasn't all too different than her Jedi tunics except for the open-toed sandals. "I'll be very careful."

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge

Rara raised an eyebrow. A jedi master? "...grab a hardhat and a pair of spare work boots. We'll take all the help you can give."

"Miss." A gungan asked, looking like another worker. "We've hit a problem."

"Shoot."

"We found an unexploded shell. It's much bigger than anything before, and the men aren't comfortable getting near it."

Rara sighed. They needed to get rid of it. She looked to Efret Farr Efret Farr with a desperate look. "I don't take it you know how to deal with bombs, do you?"

7myPGFN.png

Objective 1 - The Courtswhip Festival
Tags: Open
A “Courtship” festival, certainly not something Katherine thought she’d ever attend. It was a topic that the winged Padawan hadn’t really thought much of, personally speaking at least. Of course, she had seen a fair share of relationships over the years. The most notable one being the obvious; the Nobles. With the Organas being second, though to a much lesser degree.

Though one would be remiss to not look towards the relationships that were still blossoming. Katherine’s mind couldn’t help but wander to Shan and Colette. She could only imagine the latter’s reaction if they had indeed attended the festival too.

But a relationship was just not something Katherine felt was ‘on the cards’, as the saying went. With the ever ongoing cycle of battles; leading to war, to the constant training whether it be of the mind or physical. Katherine just couldn’t see where she could fit something like that into her life, without immediately ruining it.

Then again, I am thinking of this on a logical level. When love is involved, logic tends to leap out the window.

It would also require meeting someone that wasn’t just enamoured with her wings, for better or worse. Some looked at them with awe, referring to her as an ‘angel’. Whereas others, stepped back out of fear, identifying the blood-stained state as to what the Padawan was meant to be.

No negative thoughts Katherine…” She muttered to herself. “This is meant to be a pleasant time, not a time to be wallowing on thoughts like that.

With that said, the redhead Padawan continued her walk through the streets of Axilla, curious to see who she’d potentially bump into.

Last edited:

7myPGFN.png

Objective: Relax
Tag: Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

M977SXg.png

Festivals were one of the few events as a Jedi where you could wind down for a while, especially one like the courtship festival. It was peaceful to say the least, and for the first time, Silas had the time to experience it in its entirety. Rather hesitantly he chose to wear the red ribbon over his wrist even though he wasn't really looking for anyone. If someone wanted to approach then so be it, conversation wouldn't hurt in the slightest for the young knight.

Walking through the busy yet warming streets it reminded him as to how lonely he truly was. Everyone around him seemed to have someone with them be that family or friend, Silas didn't have none to keep company. Either way, being at peace for a while and taking in the atmosphere was keeping him happy.

One thing was for certain, taking home one of those fluffy racyons was high.

Along the way, he saw familiar faces in the likes of the Nobles and Cora. There were even some unfamiliar faces he had seen around but not had the honor of speaking to just yet, one of them being alone just like him. Something seemed to dampen her mood, which was quite unusual when everything was so positive around her. Even though she probably didn't even know him, they were both fellow Jedi who had each other's backs in the darkest of times. If a conversation helped her enjoy the event then he was more than happy to give it a try.

Respectfully, Silas came up from behind and lightly tapped her on the shoulder to gain her attention

"Hey, is everything alright?" he said with a caring tone "I sense your emotions are all over the place..."

Last edited:
Im pretty sure I know everything

As the crystalline Jedi alien stepped into the vast cave of Kyber crystals, the air shimmered with a kaleidoscope of colors. The walls of the cavern glimmered with iridescent hues, reflecting the radiant glow of the Kyber crystals embedded within. Each step echoed softly against the crystalline floor, sending ripples of light dancing across the chamber. The crystals themselves came in an array of colors, from the purest sapphire blue to the deepest emerald green, from fiery crimson to ethereal violet. Some crystals sparkled with an inner fire, while others seemed to pulse with a gentle, rhythmic glow. Crystalline formations of various shapes and sizes adorned the cave walls, casting intricate patterns of light and shadow.

It was a breathtaking display. The Padawan, guided by the Force, sought out the crystal meant for him alone. He felt a pull, a resonance deep within his being, drawing him towards a particular tunnel system and path. A path, that he like to think, was the perfect trail to his ultimate destiny. Only issued was, He was lost and so while on the path he thought to himself and imagined. To be a Jedi and learn what that means! It was after such thoughts that the crystalline Padawan paused in his tracks and stared at another who was in the caves as well.

Then another and...another!

" Hey! Sir! Do you know the way ou-" Typhos gaped and blinked once looking at Auteme Auteme , The elected leader of the galaxy. She was infact not leader of the galaxy but to Typhos and with his cultural background he could see it no other way. " Aren't you the leader of the free galaxy?" He asked suddenly and held an expression of eager learning.

t77acx9.png
Tag: Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex , Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell , Iko Vel Iko Vel

What had started off as a slow start soon turned into three different customers coming to hist stall. Varzali's smile grew as he leaned over. All youngsters it seemed. Then again, anyone who was younger than Varzali was a youngster, as he had comfortably reached some age over 60 GSY. He first he eyed the vulpine creature at the head of the line ( Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex ). An Amaran, he thought?

"Burgers? Sandwiches?" He gasped in a jovial, mock-gasp, "You can find these things almost anywhere in the Galaxy! From Coruscant to Taris! But Varzali? Varzali brings refined tastes!"

He gave a hearty laugh. Something about his demeanor and voice seemed more like a showman, perhaps even an old pirate who had given up that life. His keen, hawkish eyes looked at the Amaran again before giving a gentle wave.

"Back of line. Varzali will show you real food after he gets to his other customers." He gave a kind wink before turning to the others gathered there.

His attention turned to a young girl, seemingly human ( Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell ). He was unsure what an apple dumpling was, but he assumed some sort of dessert, as he was aware of a la mode. Usually meant that the warm dessert was served with some sort of frozen dairy.

"I apologize, draega meja" He sighed, "I do not have apple dumplings. But I do have honeywrap, fresh from my oven. Warm layers of honey, flaky dough, spices, and nuts. Will that suffice? I serve with chilled custard."

Lastly, he addressed the young man ( Iko Vel Iko Vel ) who seemed to be chatting up the same girl, who ordered an order of stew. He gave a smile and a nod!

"Bowl of stew, served hot!" He called, ladling out some nuna dumpling stew into an earthenware bowl, "3 Alliance credits, young man."

Soon enough, CH-3F rolled out to Iko with a serving tray (the warm stew on it) attached to his chasis. The T7 astromech also had a compartment open to where the customer could deposit payment.

universe entire with-you
ENpTUc7.png

Actually she did.

"Show me."

As Rara and the worker showed the way, Efret took the saree wrap down off her shoulder and tied it tightly around her waist so that its drape was no longer a safety hazard. The Force could protect her better than any hardhat or steel-toed boot against the environmental dangers common in a construction zone or excavation trench, but she alone needed to make sure she had full range of motion while working.

As soon as the shell came into Nirrah's sharp far view, Efret put a hand out to stop her other guides. "Stay here."

She walked the rest of the way herself and knelt an arms length away from the ordinance. The men were right to be wary; even though this round had not yet exploded, it was still very much live. That much was clear in the Force without probing into the ethereal web for more information. She hovered her palm over the metal surface without touching it, drifting ever so slowly until goosebumps raised on her skin.

A crack, smaller that hairline, in the cold casing.

She rolled her hand back in a small gesture, drawing with it fine tendrils of kinetic energy. What could have been—an explosion—became a very controlled version of itself. It made a faction of the usual sound of igniting ammunition, which Nirrah was close enough to hear, Efret to feel its angry hiss in her heart.

Soon, it all would be gone. Once it was, Efret touched the shell, now spend and entirely benign, and hung her head. She stayed like that for a short series of moments: enough to even out her breath and dissipate the heat lingering in her palm somewhat, but hopefully not too long as to worry those watching.

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza
The shy, demure little Vulpinoid gave a polite, friendly nod towards the amicable Ryn, her black-tipped tail swiveling; causing the bronze rings adorning the butt-appendage (technically that's what tails are, the Galaxy over) to clink, the sound as merry as the Ryn's hosting capabilities. Her lonely ice blue eyes met and flashed warmly and companionably at the older man's own and she flashed a left-sided smile, crooked, yet warm, back at him, doing her best to hide her nigh-constant alienation, even from a stranger.

A hand, more jokingly then anything, even as it appeared friendly (or maybe more then just that - boys will be boys, after all), patted down along the nearest shoulder of Iko Vel Iko Vel , her black-tipped tail whipping against the boy's ankle as she made her way past, silently pondering just what it was that her jovial Traveler Host had in mind when it came to high-quality food.

She hoped this wouldn't wind up being some sort of mistake. But, again, perhaps this alienated young woman was far to distrustful of the Galaxy at large. Story of her life...

Smoothing the effigy of flame along her exotic and almost circus-like garment along one thigh, the Amaran took a moment to fiddle with the comlink earbud that buzzed against her head, just inside a triangular ear.

A moment later, a flash of recognition crossed her features, those "frozen" eyes of hers brightening, if only a little bit - sadness was probably her most constant companion!

The gravelly voice of Nahl Falo, a dear family friend, echoed forth his greetings in his former accomplice's furred ear as she did her best to silently force back her peer-oriented alienation...

No one must know.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Taam Moghul Taam Moghul Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

It was strange. It was lonely. The Reaper somehow felt more empty without Ko. True, it was physically more empty as Rayia’s tail would allow her to sense. The sensitive organ wasn’t picking up on the slight vibrations that her fellow padawan had made as he moved about the ship. There was just… empty space. But Rayia felt emotionally empty as well. Rayia was shocked to learn that her mentor-mother had been healing from a fractured spine during a recent engagement with the Dark Empire. It somehow worsened the pitt in Rayia’s stomach. ‘While you were dealing with one measly crime lord, your mentor-mother was taking fire from true abominations,’ a voice whispered to her in the dark.

It wasn’t just one measly crime lord. We freed a ton of people from those horrible snakes,’ Rayia retorted immediately. But somehow, it didn’t make her feel any better. Tossing and turning, Rayia rose to prepare for the day. She simply knew she wasn’t going to get back to sleep. Besides, there was some party that Jonyna wanted to take her to.

Whilst Rayia would normally have refused, the information that it was being hosted on Ukatis caused her to hesitate. Surely after defending the planet and assisting in the rebuilding of the capital city, even those fancy nobles wouldn’t be able to find a way to make her feel unwelcome. ‘Right?’ She asked herself, as she cautiously began applying foundation. If Rayia was going to be dragged to a fanciful party, she might as well go all out.

Rayia stepped out onto the floor with Jonyna, armored in a sleek, scarlet dress with golden fang like accents along the collarbone and waist. Dark mascara highlighted her sharp, feline, golden eyes as she scanned her surroundings. Ignoring the buzzing feeling of vibrations encroaching around her as her tail highlighted even the most minute of movements in the vicinity, she concentrated on what their next step was.

If this was a tribal meeting back on Weik, the appropriate move would be to find the opposing leader and introduce myself,’ Rayia thought. Turning to her mentor-mother, Rayia asked “Jonyna, do you know who is hosting this festival?”

Last edited:

Objective: Find a new Lord or Lady
Tags: Open

As Kilij Qel-Nosh mingled with the gathered nobles, his mind was not solely on the prospects of service but also on the larger currents shaping the galaxy. The recent passage of the Equal Rights Act was a topic of much discussion and debate among the attendees, a landmark legislation intended to ensure equal treatment and opportunities across all sectors of the galactic society. While many celebrated its enactment, others, like Kilij, viewed it with a complex mixture of approval and concern.

Kilij supported the ideals of equality and justice the Act promoted, values that were intrinsic to the honorable path of a Jedi Master. However, as he conversed with potential liege lords and ladies, his strategic mind couldn't help but weigh the potential distractions the Act might cause. His experience in the court of Alderaan had taught him how political shifts could divert resources and attention from one urgent matter to another.

As he sipped a cup of spiced Axillan cider, Kilij listened to a group of young nobles passionately discussing the mechanisms of enforcing the new Act. They spoke of restructured governance and establishing oversight bodies designed to monitor compliance. These debates seemed distant from the immediate and menacing shadow of the Dark Empire's recent incursions. He pondered the Senate's ability to enforce such comprehensive legislation in a time when unity was more vulnerable than ever. The Act, though noble in its intent, required a stable and cohesive governance structure to implement effectively. However, if the Galactic Alliance began to crumble under the pressure of the Dark Empire's assaults, the Senate's power to enforce the Act could diminish, leaving the legislation as nothing more than idealistic words on parchment.

As the Courtship Festival reached its zenith, with laughter and music reverberating through the ornate avenues and grand plazas of Axilla, Kilij Qel-Nosh found himself in an unexpected predicament. Despite his noble status and martial prowess, and his engaging discussions on the serious matters facing the galaxy, he had yet to find a sovereign who required his services.

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania G0TT0 G0TT0

Ryana stood there as pip purred from cora giving him head scratches she looked around as people wearing similar red ribbons and hankerchiefs looked at her with wandering eyes "cora was is everyone with those red ribbons and hankerchiefs staring at me and trying to buy me and pip things." She asked unknowingly as pip walked back to ryana eating what remained of his treat from earlier as she listened to cora and the senator speak.

And to say pip was excited to be back was an understatement she was trying her best to keep the little racyon next to her before she ended up adopting another racyon. Pip was more than enough of a handful by himself but cora and what ryana could gather was a senator where talking about politics something ryana would admit she knew little about honestly but cora seemed in her element ryana planned on leaving after getting her answer of why so many where making advances or staring at her.

nUYOsET.png

Ukatis
Tags: Jin'lian Jin'lian , Braze Braze

JgnWDAq.png

Exploring caves to find kyber deposits.

This was like Ilum, but notably less imposing. Ukatis was far less dangerous, if you ignored the darkside nexus they had to clense a while back. Loomi was happy for the change of pace, and it gave her a chance to go on an adventure with: One, her closest friend and treasured companion in Braze, and Two, a brand new person! A fellow student of Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , a young boy with feline features she had yet to meet until now. It was a brand new opportunity to make friends and expand the network of people she knew. That was always something Loomi enjoyed.

Everyone else in the group seemed to be freaking out over the presence of Auteme Auteme , but Loomi knew the woman well. She had been one of her first teachers after all. The Godoan offered an amused giggle and a wave to the Chancellor before her party began to set off on their own path.

"It's kind of exciting to find new kinds of crystals," Loomi noted as they began to venture into the caverns. "I wonder what these ones are capable of?"

It was certainly a thrilling prospect.

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Loomi Loomi Jin'lian Jin'lian

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

"Good question," Braze chirped thoughtfully, "Some crystals do perform unique feats. They could simply be the typical sort of Kyber Crystals, though..." He paused, his gaze drifting off as he considered his next words. "But then again, in my experience, Kyber Crystals are anything but typical."

The air around them seemed to pulse softly with the sense of mystery around those legendary stones. Braze's voice had lowered almost reverently, as if the mere mention of the crystals could invoke their power.

"It's nice here..." His voice trailed off, as he turned towards Jin'lian.

"Have you ever been to Ilum?"
he asked, "I wonder if you've ever undergone your crystal trials there?"

UKATIS COURTSHIP FESTIVAL

Brow raised, looking skeptical at the mention of moving things with his mind. Iko Vel Iko Vel was just pulling her leg now, trying to play her for a fool. Persephone might be young but she wasn't born last night! Moving things with your mind. Yeah, she owned a tract of oceanside property on Tatooine she was willing to sell to the highest bidder.

"Move things....with your mind? Okay...sure Iko."

Persie ignored the comment about the ribbon. Seems Iko picked it up to be part of the in crowd or as a fashion statement. The teenage girl could see that, peer pressure from groups of friends to wear it and walk around the festival so there would be no odd men out, so to speak.

The food stall vendor ( Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza ) didn't have apple dumplings, but something equally delicious sounding called honeywrap. She had never heard of it until today, but given her upbringing it wasn't surprised she was learning so many new things at once. A little overwhelming if she had to say so ; made her thankful her guardians kept her close thus far.

Not that she would ever admit that to Makky and Myra.

"Honeywrap with custard sounds great...thank yous."

She was waiting for honeywrap now, Iko receiving his stew, and it seemed another knew the boy ( Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex ). Not a surprising turn of events for Persie, it seemed a lot of the festival goers knew each other in one way or another. It proved for good people watching, observing folks bunched off in little groups or searching for others in the crowd.

When Master Tirin Raene Tirin Raene had said to go meet his senior and her friend, the last thing they expected to see was that familiar white hair, Braze Braze ! 'Oh anyone but him, please why?' Jin'lian had done so well to avoid the older kid for so long, and yet the force destined them to cross paths. It was perhaps because of that kid, Jin found comfort and sanctuary in the now emptying temple. It was safe to say that with the Cattari's eyes focused more towards the floor they did not really look into the faces of others that were also in the cave.

Their long fluffy tail hung low and claws sunk into the inside of the robes sleeve. Jin felt like they were being rude and was making a bad impression. Was it bad they almost jumped as the white haired boy turned to speak. "Oh, um.. Mhm," Jin'lian hummed in affirmation to both his questions. 'Wait, where was the mean words?' Jin thought still cautious. "I did go to Ilum to do my trial there, yes," he said with a bit of timidness being conveyed in their tone.

Looking clearly across at Loomi, Jin subtly cleared their throat. "I am looking forwards to training alongside you by the way Loomi. I've not properly introduced myself yet. I'm Jin'lian, lots call me Jin though." The volume of his voice was not much higher than the first time but it was said with more cautious confidence.

j9tLrW8.png

It was evident enough to Iko that Persie didn't believe him when he said he could move stuff with his mind, so he decided to prove her wrong here and now! Of course...that was going to be easier said than done. He had two different ideas on what he could do...Either try to use the Force to ruffle and mess up her hair or to pay for his stew. Part of him felt like Persie probably wouldn't like someone messing up her hair though, so paying food it was! Iko tried to focus on the credits in his pocket. Sticking his tongue out in concentration and frowning to himself as slowly but surely, he started to levitate them out of his pocket! Hovering them over towards Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza before letting them drop down into his hand. Iko had to catch his breath afterwards though. Using the Force exhausted him terribly, especially since he wasn't used to using it.

"See. I told you s-Ah!"

A sudden but totally manly and confident yelp escaped Iko's mouth. He totally hadn't been surprised or scared by the sudden hand that patted down his shoulder, looking around to spot Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex before looking over towards Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell , tilting his head in confusion towards his new friend. Yup. That was it. Persie was already one of Iko's friends, whether she liked it or not.

"...Do you know them?"

He nodded his head back in Zefgahld's direction. He definitely didn't...but that was fine! To him, strangers were just friends you haven't met yet! The concept of stranger danger didn't exist in his mind. Which probably wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who had spent at least ten minutes talking to Iko. Either way, he took his stew and prepared to go wild at eating it...but considering what he had just learned about this being some kind of romance festival, Iko decided it would be best to eat his stew politely. No slurping, no spilling, none of what he'd normally do.

"If you want Persie, we can go and try to find some apples for you? I dunno how to make dumplings or anything...but an apple a day keeps the bed bugs away."

Iko's energy had somewhat died down after using the Force. If he still had his regular amount of energy, he'd still be hopping all over the place. Instead however, he just wanted to have a walk around with his new friend. Try to make up for his well...stupidity. Iko was no stranger to the fact that he wasn't the smartest person alive and that he could rub people the wrong way. Part of him hoped that wasn't something he was doing to Persie.

ENpTUc7.png

Carrying a sack of flour over her left shoulder Minerva walked amongst a ruined neighborhood being rebuilt. She wore her armor but without the vambraces and jetpack and was unarmed. On this occasion each of the armor's shoulder pauldrons were printed with bold red Alliance emblems. It was meant to let the people here know she was with the GA. Along the path many locals made sure to avoid being close to her as possible.

A pair of workers sitting on the pavement looked in somewhat nervous expressions. She noted no hostile intentions but her presence was no doubt uncomfortable for them. Minerva wasn't trying to stir up trouble but as someone proud of her heritage the warrior couldn't and wouldn't deny who she was. Stopping in front of a bundle of other flour sacks she placed her latest one down with a thud, kicking up dust. Turning around to get the next sack, Minerva thought.

Ukatis is strong, I can tell by its people.

To her left flank a little blond haired boy in traditional clothing stopped and stared up at her with a jaw dropped. Clearly the armored woman was a shock to him. To let him know she meant no harm Minerva pointed at her left emblem to let him see before bowing her head in respect. Further confusion came over the boy as the Mandalorian moved on.

Inside the helm Minerva closed her eyes briefly as if stabbed. The hardest part was always the pain in the eyes of children. More so from foul wrongs committed by those who bore similar armor to her. Nothing she did today and afterwards can bring back these people's slain loved ones nor the scars inflicted on their souls that day. All the same she had to be here not for recognition, not for reward but because…

I care.

Getting the last flour sack off the parked speeder truck Minerva got over on her opposite shoulder and turned around, walking back. A light freighter flew overhead but she paid it no mind, being focused on the task at hand.

Last edited:
t77acx9.png

Tags: Open​

It was a strange, foreign feeling to have so much eyes on him as he walked down the street. You see, all his life Dash had spent it in places cut from his own trim. Watering holes, dim cantinas, space stations, ship decks, Coronet, and so on. Just one of the many spacer trash floating about in the galaxy.

But here on Ukatis?

Some swooned over his alien mystery, some turned their nose up in disgust and others just shook their head. It was an ambivalent reception that ebbed and flowed depending on whose pair of eyes were on him. But none of it dared to unearth more of the Corellian, sticking only to the curiousity of their sight.

Dash decided he would make the first move.

He plucked out from the inner pocket of his vest a deck of sabacc an sat on a picnic table with a few locals.

"Hey--" his words trailed off when the locals simply abandoned him. "--Okay, I guess."

The scoundrel chose another picnic table where the demographic was not as close to death as the previous one. Somewhere around his age, if he had to guess right.

"You guys wanna learn sabacc?" he asked, shuffling the deck in his hands. They glanced at each other. Some were doubtful, some were eager, and eventually curiosity got the better of them.

"Sure."

"That's the spirit." Dash smirked. He was going to make some easy cash today. "A'ight, so here's how it goes..."

It took them a couple of test games to get their feet wet before they started placing freshly minted credits on the table.

7myPGFN.png

Fashionably late to love
TAGS: Open to All!

Amidst the turmoil gripping the galaxy and the relentless combat missions they had endured, the crew of the Spirit yearned for respite. Their weary bodies and spirits cried out for rest, and fortune smiled upon them as news of the vibrant festivities on Ukatis reached their ears through secure channels. Grateful for their valor during the recent skirmishes and the quelling of a prisoner uprising, they found themselves extended a warm invitation to partake in the Courtship festival. Ailmar, ever pragmatic and attuned to the needs of his crew, seized upon the opportunity without hesitation. Recognizing the importance of downtime in maintaining morale, he encouraged those aboard the Spirit to embrace the chance for relaxation and rejuvenation. They were sailors first and foremost, their allegiance bound to the vast expanse of the galaxy rather than the fleeting trends of fashion. Nevertheless, Ailmar saw fit to allocate a portion of the ship's resources for the crew to indulge in dressing their best for the occasion, a gesture that was met with appreciation as many eagerly prepared to immerse themselves in the festivities ahead.

Ailmar spared no expense in ensuring he presented himself impeccably for the occasion, investing a considerable sum in his attire. Not one to revel in the trappings of high society, his expenditure was driven by a deeper significance—an addition to his traditional Sephi garb, a crimson handkerchief adorning his wrist. Though he arrived fashionably late to the festivities, trailing behind those who had eagerly sought solace and revelry within the fairgrounds, Ailmar's entrance was marked by a radiant smile and an air of confidence. Despite his reservations about indulging in such affairs, he embraced the opportunity to mingle with his crewmates, looking every bit the epitome of grace and sophistication, such a far cry from the freedom fighter he truly was, but to put on a smile and dress to hopefully find a hand to wander the galaxy with meant a lot to him, what's a bit of formality to hurt?

"Where have you been, Captain? You're almost never this late and you weren't answering your PDA." The voice came from behind Ailmar, the ever present voice in his ear being from the lovely communications officer, Camila. She adorned herself in the finest attire she could afford although lacked a Crimson band across her wrist. With drink in hand she motioned it ever so slightly to him as if awaiting a sudden answer.

"Oh, yeah- Apologizes Camila, I got caught up with the line. I see you spent every last credit looking amazing for this event, with a few more jobs we'll be able to do this all the time." Ailmar took a deep breath and after a step forward, snagged the drink from Camilla's hand with a lowly snicker. "I say we enjoy it while we can."

"Hey!" The retort was instant while Ailmar raised the glass and drank carefully from it. "Give me back my drink and go find someone, Just tell the bridge before you take anyone onto the spirt okay?" Ailmar followed through with her request and gave back tall glass before touching the brow of his face with a resounding inhale.

"I will, promise. See you soon Cali, hopefully in the morning?" Ailmar felt as the liquor kicked in so suddenly, what in the heavens was she drinking? Whatever it was, it was strong, or perhaps it was the Sephi being a light weight. Either way, he left his communications officer's side and ventured deeper into the festival grounds, searching for a partner to strike a conversation with.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom