Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
2HQjV5Q.png

nUYOsET.png

Tag: Auteme Auteme
"Yeah! Though...this would be my third crystal. I didn't know the Chancellor was a jedi though. Isn't that like...against the rules, or something?"

Maybe it was the rebellious spirit in him. Maybe it was the curiosity of a teenager. Maybe it was both. Either way, he wanted to know. "...would this be your second one?"

Senator of Mechis III

0blCdhM.png

Location: Capital City of Axilla, Ukatis | Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Ryana mina Ryana mina
7myPGFN.png

Albrecht recognized the potential impropriety of posing such a question, considering Ukatis' desire to rejoin the Galactic Alliance. However, Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania appeared unfazed by the inquiry, responding adeptly and without much offense. She emphasized that Ukatis could contribute significantly to the war effort through their builders, soldiers, and facilities capable of housing weapons if necessary.

Additionally, she mentioned collaborating with the crown and the alliance government to set up medical clinics and establish a nursing program aimed at providing opportunities for rural women. The welfare of the citizens held a special place in the heart of the Senator of Bilbringi, as he constantly grappled with the delicate balance between the needs of the common population and the ambitions of the Bilbringi Shipyards, the largest employer in the region. On one side, the shipyards offered a reliable source of income to support his financial obligations, while on the other side, the citizens relied on him to resist the Shipyards' excessive greed.

"Ukatis will no doubt make valuable contributions to the war effort. However, it is often a concern during times of war, that the rights of planets are often overlooked in favor of the broader notion of the common good." The Senator explained with quite a distinct tone, knowing full well that Ukatis would be absorbed into an Alliance that at present would take more and more resources from each system until they could triumph over the Dark Empire.

A glance was shared as Jonyna Si Jonyna Si moved past quicker than lightning for a few moments, chasing after a creature of some kind although having a few moments to chat. The aroma emanating from Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza 's food stall caught the Senator's attention, prompting an offer to acquire some.

"Let us proceed to the food stand." He said, agreeing that food was on the menu.

The words spoken by Ryana mina Ryana mina resonated with the Senator, who comprehended the Alliance's understanding that Ukatis required time to recover before extending any aid in the battle against the Dark Empire.

"
Regrettably, the Alliance is a vast organization encompassing diverse perspectives. Certain individuals would argue that granting exemption to Ukatis from offering assistance would be unjust towards their own systems, while others contend that they are simply leveraging the advantages of the Alliance for their personal benefit. Naturally, both of these viewpoints are flawed, but I express my opinion as a lone senator among a thousand." The criticism was not meant to be severe, yet their perspective was limited when considering the potential reaction of the Federal Assembly towards a new planet being relieved from the burdens imposed on others.

universe entire with-you
ENpTUc7.png

Efret nodded again. "I haven't been around Coruscant much in recent years. There isn't much archeology to be done in an ecumenopolis." She smiled gently. She did love the cityscape of the top level as well as the Temple itself. Circumstances aside, she was happy to be back. "I answered the Grandmaster's summons, pausing my archeological tour and returning to Coruscant from the Mid Rim."

She gestured to the now-empty shell casing. "You wouldn't believe how much old ordnance is scattered atop archeologically significance sites." Having to deactivate them was how she learned to apply her Force powers in that way. "Or maybe you would." Rara's construction team had just found one here after all, even though this wasn't an excavation. Plus, the galaxy had been a dangerous place a long, long time before the Mandalorians laid siege to Axilla. Chances were that the teen could very well imagine it.

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge

ENpTUc7.png

Tag: Efret Farr Efret Farr
"Kinda. I'm from Cathar, we still find Mando ordinance around occasionally. In the jungle, in the savannah. It's not that common anymore, but..." She frowned. "We still find them, thousands of years later. And that's not even bringing up all the shit the NIO did." She let out a snarl. "But, ya know, stuff like that. So...what's being an archeologist like?"

7myPGFN.png

Objective: Relax
Tag: Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

M977SXg.png

"I wouldn't be so sure, the future is never set in stone don't you agree?"

Silas calmly offered a smile in the corner of his lips and nodded slowly when she seemed to recognise him. He was everywhere nowadays, so it didn't surprise him that they had seen each other at least a handful of times "Indeed, that's me. I may not be under the tutorage of Valery much longer but we very much keep in contact our own way" the knight explained, thinking about the life long bond they had formed during their time together and how much they still had pleasure in each others company.

"I believe I've seen your face before but never caught your name. Can I have the honor of knowing it?"

Meeting a new face in the Jedi order was always a treat, especially when it had been a long time coming. There were many people like her whom he was itching to speak to. However, time was never on his side regarding being a Jedi on duty. The only chance he really had was during assignments and events like this where most Jedi were looking to relax for a few hours.

"If you want to speak about your issues I'd be happy to listen. After all, you don't need to go through this alone"

Last edited:
"You're walking." She blurted out, all other nuanced approaches failing her in the moment. "That's uh- that's good."

Clearing her throat the girl forced herself to make eye contact, "Makko was it?"

"Yeah I thought it was good too," Makko replied. His tone was a little curt, so he took a breath and continued to reply more carefully.

"It's Makko, yeah."

Valery had explained a little more about the situation to him. If she was going to be staying with the Order for longer, there was no reason to circle around this forever.

"I'm sorry about my reaction when I woke up," he said. That felt like a start. "You can imagine why I was like that though, yeah?"

universe entire with-you
ENpTUc7.png

"In my humble opinion, it is the best job in the Order."

Maybe it wasn't the most important in the grand scheme of things, especially when war loomed on the horizon, but Efret thought it was still the best position a Jedi could ask for. In fact, she was of half a mind to ask Valery Noble Valery Noble if archeological fieldwork could be added as a requirement for padawans' education once regular curriculum continued in earnest.

Still, that wasn't a standalone answer for Rara, so Efret expounded, "It's very freeing. It can be hard work, but even still. It teaches gratitude and tolerance and confidence like nothing else I've experienced in my life."

Her smile cracked into a laugh. "It is very dirty though. You have to give up ever having completely clean clothes."

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi

Q1C3xHp.png

Jenn tilted her head to the side, then, clearly taken aback by the poor girl's reaction... before a wave of realization washed over her, her gaze soft and her smile encouraging. Just as she sometimes felt uncomfortably othered because of the gills at the sides of her neck, the poor being before her seemed to be more than a little sheepish, doubtlessly anxious when it came to how others might treat her unique nature. The Mandalorian often found some measure of solace in her armor, hiding herself away beneath her beskar - and she suspected that the hood served the same purpose for the peculiar woman.​
"Nonsense!" came her eager response, her smile growing a little bit wider at that. Perhaps that melodious, sing-song voice of hers could do some good today; the Ersansyr were not exactly the most well-known of beings either, and few were those who knew to guard themselves around the enchanting sirens. The more they spoke, the more pliable their prey became... not that she cared to truly manipulate the poor fiery-maned being facing her. Only help her calm down, and grant a measure of company.​
"Why would I retreat from someone I have yet to make my mind up about?" asked the warrior rhetorically, a chuckle escaping her lips. "Ah, sorry- I didn't even introduce myself! My name is Jenn. Sorry I spooked you! What should I call you?"

Objective: Find a new lord or lady
Tags: None

As the Courtship Festival's vibrant energies began to ebb away into the late night hours, Kilij Qel-Nosh made a quiet decision. Throughout the evening, he had been approached by several lesser nobles who were eager to enlist his services, drawn by his noble lineage and legendary skill as a sword master. However, after careful consideration, he decided to decline these offers. While appreciative of their interest, Kilij sought a role aligned more closely with his skill and ambitions—a position where he could wield significant influence in safeguarding peace and justice, rather than merely serving as a prestigious figurehead or a private guard.

With a respectful nod, he excused himself from the lingering clusters of nobles still deep in conversation under the soft glow of festival lanterns. Kilij's departure was unobtrusive, his movements measured and dignified as he walked through the throngs of revelers who continued to celebrate around him. Despite the festivity's allure, his thoughts were focused, already turning to the broader horizons beyond the city's gates.

As he made his way toward the spaceport where his mount private shuttle, Kilij considered his next destination. Perhaps he would travel to the border systems, where the threat of the Dark Empire loomed larger, and the need for a talented military leader was greater. These were places less touched by the politics of the core worlds, where a sword master could make a real difference, protecting those who could not protect themselves.

Im pretty sure I know everything

"What is your name...Padawan?"

That would explain the apparent novelty which this experience held for the Jedi, at least. But most certainly not how they could fail to grasp the enormity of what they'd just attempted.

"And if I guess rightly, where is your master?"
The Gutretee walked with Jedi Master Jaidan in stride and while what felt like a investigation was being held, Typhos did his best to find solace in the mans company and the company of all the crystals around him. Apon hearing the questions though, The Gutretee couldn't help but furrow a crystalline brow briefly before answering.

" Typhos. Is my name." He blinked. " I introduced myself earl-ier. I am a pad-awan. My temporary master I assu-me is still in her ship. Probably still going over the planet's history and lore." Typhos was shocked when he was allowed to leave the ship and enter the caves but now he was concerned this new Jedi would take that away from him.

" Is it not considered customary to offer a hand shake when greeting others?" He questioned and stopped walking only to beam at the Jedi Master.

xiqfVVX.png

"He.. Does?"

He shouldn't have been too surprised, especially considering that Vera had been the one behind it. But he hadn't been there for such an event. Part of him wished he was, if only to see the sight of Vera wandering around with a hoard of Racyon's behind her. Ah well, there wasn't a reason for him to dwell on it. Maybe she'd make another army for him to observe.

"I would also like to focus on games."

Games with his friends was exactly what he wanted to do. And food. He gave a nervous smile at her insistence before he nodded. "I don't plan on cheating badly, but I do plan on stretching it. .. The food here already smells fantastic."

"Hi, Aris!"

Aris turned his head before his smile widened again. Zaiya was already here. Aris took her hand without any issue. For him, it was just a sign of their friendship. Whatever deeper meaning someone else might try to put on it wasn't there. He nodded once to Vera as she introduced herself.

"My sister."

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

7myPGFN.png

OBJ I - The Courtship Festival
UKATIS
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Vera Noble Vera Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

e8c73efd2a800a6bae22b5fa2df9fa3f.jpg

Zaiya's smile faltered when she noticed the tail end of Vera's slight cringe and shudder, even as the warmth and comfort of Aris’s hand cradled her own. Concern and worry washed over Zaiya's patterns, a blend of greys tinged with a pale yellow hue. While Vera's countenance brightened a moment later, Zaiya wanted to be sure. Was Vera feeling nauseated?

In her pure innocence and guilelessness, it didn't cross Zaiya's mind that her affectionate attempt to hold Aris Noble's hand might cause confusion and discomfort for Vera Noble Vera Noble . Even more so when Aris revealed that this was his sister!

Oh my stars!! His sister?! Really really?! There were so many questions racing through her mind, the Lovalla oh so clearly excited, but her concern over Vera overrode the rest.

"Oh, yes, I'm Zaiya, I’m so excited to meet you, but are you alright? Do you feel nauseated?" Zaiya's immediate offer to help reflected her caring nature. Her brows furrowed, and the desire to make sure Aris sister was okay immediately came to the forefront of importance.

"I can get you something to settle your stomach if you'd like." A festival like this was bound to have so many different scents and aromas from various food vendors that if the other girl felt nauseous, it wouldn't be a nice feeling to be bombarded by it. Maybe a hot lemon or citrus tea?

Never mind that Zaiya completely misunderstood. Maybe it was for the best then. Otherwise it would have been a very embarrassing attempt to try and explain that it was just her way of showing affection and feeling connected to her first real friend.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Last edited:

7myPGFN.png

This is nice
TAGS: Open to All!

Ailmar welcomed the opportunity for a moment of relaxation, his demeanor easygoing as he flashed a relaxed smile while adjusting the crimson handkerchief nestled in his breast pocket. Rayia's gesture toward Camila at the bar drew his attention, prompting him to turn and meet her gaze. With a soft sigh, he brought his right hand to his brow, lightly resting his palm against his face as he observed the scene unfolding with a mixture of amusement and fond exasperation. "She can be quite the handful," he remarked, his tone affectionate despite the hint of resignation due to the current scene unfolding by the bar. "But good people, all of them. Just like the rest of my merry band."

The scene unfolding before them was a familiar yet embarrassing sight, as Camila found herself embroiled in yet another argument with the same group of older men who seemed to revel in their offhand comments. With the Spirit's crew dispersed throughout the event, it didn't take long for another member of their merry band to gravitate towards the bar, unwittingly adding fuel to the fire. However, thankfully the insults spat out were nothing more than idle chest puffing and banter. Of course, that didn't stop Ailmar from worrying for them as their captain, and Rayia's keen ears could easily pick up the concerned mumbling that carried on for a few seconds.

Despite the lingering concern of potential repercussions looming in his mind, Ailmar redirected his attention back to Rayia, his expression marked by traces of reservation, evident from his profession. However, the shadow of doubt swiftly dissipated as he steeled himself for the occasion.
"But, I suppose it comes with the trade. In essence, we are all explorers and way-finders," he began, his voice carrying a quiet confidence. "We venture into the depths of space, charting new paths and uncovering forgotten histories."

A brief pause split his explanation, during which Ailmar's attention momentarily shifted back to the bar where the situation seemed to be gradually calming down. He observed Camila's gesture, a wave inviting both Rayia and himself to join her while the bartender from before stood behind her.
"Ah, it would seem my drink is ready," Ailmar remarked, gesturing towards the bar where his much awaited alcohol awaited. "Would you care to join me?" If Rayia showed no reservations, Ailmar would offer her a warm smile before gently guiding her back towards the bar, where other notable members of the Spirit's crew were beginning to gather.

Jin'lian believed those words coming from Braze. The way he spoke now was nothing compared. It made him feel guilty he did not consider that people do change. "I'm... I am glad I didn't hurt you... and I believe you," Jin said with relief in their voice that he didn't hurt the Echani and he had no intent to hurt them. All the coiled up fabric bundled in their hands dropped down no more making the back of their collar being pulled against the back. It was strange too as a calming aura was washing over that did sooth them somewhat.

Listening to the two suggesting to move along, he'd nod profusely. Quickening their pace for a few steps they'd catch up to the side of the Godoan. The catari sniffling and taking a deep breath, his eyes lifted up to look down the pathway before them. "Mhm Yeah." Jin shly agreeing to focusing on making this fun adventure.

j9tLrW8.png

" Typhos. Is my name." He blinked. " I introduced myself earl-ier. I am a pad-awan. My temporary master I assu-me is still in her ship. Probably still going over the planet's history and lore." Typhos was shocked when he was allowed to leave the ship and enter the caves but now he was concerned this new Jedi would take that away from him.

" Is it not considered customary to offer a hand shake when greeting others?" He questioned and stopped walking only to beam at the Jedi Master.

(Durr, Sorry, looks like I should have gone back and re-read before I typed out that last post. But here we are, so let's roll with it,)

"Yes, you did introduce yourself," Jaidan acknowledged with a slight wince born of genuine chagrin that cut through his tightly controlled feeling of outrage. He needed to focus on the matter at hand if he was going to manage anything more productive than simply berating a stumbling Padawan. Being the only Jedi of any seniority here, managing this situation fell to him, but lecturing another's student wasn't truly his place. Besides, there was Typhos' demeanor to consider. Outwardly at least, they didn't seem to comprehend any problem in their actions. If that wasn't the ignorance he expected, then it was an indifference to the feelings of others that bordered on sociopathy. Either way, an angry tirade would hardly accomplish much.

But there was a problem. Jaidan had entertained and still entertained the possibility that he'd misinterpreted something. But what he'd felt in the Force was clear, and left him a lingering feeling of certainty. Even in the absence of an attempt to harm, there had been a danger of some sort in Typhos' action. Given his species and what they could do, the nature of that danger could be determined with a reasonable degree of confidence.

"I'm sorry, I found myself distracted by the question which the Chancellor had posed. As to your question, yes. The handshake is an extremely common practice. But when I shake someone's hand, even without the barrier of gloves, it's a simple pressing of the flesh. A greeting, and nothing more. What you were ready to do amounted to something far more. You offered greeting, but would also have taken something in turn. Something that, even on your world, you'd have had no right to unless you won it. Or would you tell me my senses led me astray?"

Last edited:

7myPGFN.png

Ukatis
Tags: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

5GKFNrC.png

"Ah, sorry- I didn't even introduce myself! My name is Jenn. Sorry I spooked you! What should I call you?"

Phobos paused to take a breath, stilling her nerves. Strange. Her exhale felt so... weightless. Had she always not needed to breathe?

"Oh, right," she continued softly. "My name is Phobos. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Or at least she hoped it was, anyways. It was certainly a nice change of pace to meet someone who didn't immediately act starstruck at how she appeared. Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti hadn't thought she was real, though it wasn't exactly a fault that fell on her. Phobos was, of course, very strange. She had moreso been more worried about interactions with other people resulting in reactions far less innocent than the young teen she met had provided.

This seemed... okay.

"May... I inquire about the meaning of this festival should you know?" Phobos asked. "I'm unsure of it's purpose, but it seems..." she took a moment to examine the ribbon she had picked up, "...to be a matter of great signifigance."

nUYOsET.png

Ukatis
Tags: Jin'lian Jin'lian , Braze Braze

JgnWDAq.png

Loomi gave a soft smile. This was good. At the very least, she had set the two down a better path of communication, and hopefully Jin especially would begin to not back away from uncomfortable confrontations. She was happy that she had been able to help even just a little bit with their problems.

That was enough to make her forget about the frustration she had felt at the sudden wave of negative emotions she had taken.

Regardless, they agreed to reset and move on, providing the chance for the mission to proceed and the opportunity to have fun once again. The Godoan hoped that they could. She didn't want this mission to be a miserable experience for everyone. Loomi continued on her path, following the potent Force energy that she had felt wafting towards them from a distant source, a beacon calling out to her. She allowed the excitement to return to her aura.

"There's something this way," she echoed. "It feels strong. It might be a kyber deposit."

And that was what they were looking for.

Q1C3xHp.png

"Phobos", repeated the Ersansyr in that pleasant voice of hers, smiling softly. "The pleasure is all mine."
And it was. Those chances to make new acquaintances without the stigma of her role in life were truly few and far between, and all the more treasured because of it. Just as she was about to ask the poor girl if she wished to join the rest of the festivities with her, Jenn was asked a rather amusing question - one that claimed a chuckle from her, lifting her wrist to show her own red ribbon. "I am not a local, but I was told that those ribbons you and I wear are meant to mark one's self as... looking to be courted."
An impish grin pulled at her lips, then.​
"I assume you weren't quite aware of this." The siren graciously offered the ashspawn an out with her words, a chance to avoid an embarrassing quid pro quo - but she immediately followed up with a proverbial advance of her own. "The question is; do you wish to keep it on, now that you know what it entails?"

if they're watching anyways
"Technically no. But, I left the order a long time ago. I'm not really a Jedi anymore." There was still a small note of regret in her voice, but it was muted by the years. Very suddenly she felt old, realizing this padawan might not have even been born by the time she'd left. Once, she'd known every Jedi in their Order personally. Now she only dealt with Masters, and few at that.

The thoughts that time brought her were not ones she was eager to share with someone so young.

"It's- actually, yeah. It will be," she said. "My first one I threw at a Sith. A long with a bunch of books. So this'll be... my first lightsaber, really, I guess." She looked solemn for a moment, then laughed. "I wasn't much of a Jedi, obviously."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom