Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fallen Padawan needs threads

Backstory: Nouqai was stolen from a Sith lab by jedi as a small child and raised in the temple. I have timeskipped her through threads - I am now playing her at 17. Largely the reason for her falling is not being able to pass the trial of spirit after multiple attempts. She'd be accepting apprentiship under Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr soon during an enounter and will be known as (Darth) Falentra. Her jedi master of 3 years, Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry and her split somewhat amicably - the plan is that he will return to the jedi temple claiming that Nouqai Veil is dead to avoid the shame.

This has a lot of potential. As she has spent most of her life in the Jedi temple and would have encountered lots of other padawans - now for them to believe she is dead. She is also finding her footing in the new sith world, embracing her darkside and the new found freedom away from the NJO. Most ironically, Falentra will develop a love and fascination in sith alchemy, engineering horrendous sea monsters.

Another fun idea is someone taking her clubbing when she turns 18.

DM me of post below if you want to thread. Would love to plot.

OoC: i know her profile picture art still looks like a kid. but i am waiting for her older art to come through.

Last edited:
Falentra Falentra

I know we discussed the setting of a thread being based in the Jedi Temple, but considering the direction both of our characters are heading in, maybe it would be good to have them meet somewhere neutral, while being able to reminisce on their days with the NJO?

Falentra Falentra

Fallen Jedi Knight here! Kaleb like Nouqai spent his life either in the temple dueling others, or in the far reaches of the galaxy hunting Sith artifacts. One day coming across a Sith Holocron and stealing it from the Bogan Collection of the Jedi Archives, resulting in him turning on the New Jedi Order and joining as a Dark Side Elite. Could come across her, and perhaps even sparred with her in the Temple Dojos. Perhaps he seeks to persuade her to join the Elite if not fuel her own darkness agreeing in the errors of the NJO.

Would love to meet fellow NJO fallen Jedi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom