Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Lost Apprentice

Destitute Femme Fatale
Darth Tes Is a dark Jedi who learned the ways of the force through a Jedi Academy on the planet Corellia. However, since abandoning her quest to train under her former master due to personal issues, she now seeks training under another. Her former Master, Pahul Vitorbreeze (Master Vitor) , seeks to find her after her sudden leave but has been unsuccessful for a number of years. Tes , as her Bio would state, has formed her own dwelling in the treetops of a large rainforest on the planet Loronar. While traveling and studying lore through her own findings..She is in need of mentorship before she self-destructs.

Are you looking to go Sith or stay Dark Jedi? Might be interesting for these two to run into each other. Not an offer to train, just to make things interesting for you in this thread or another.

I have Centax hovering around Knight/Lord level but I wanted to push him more or give him a big test before I get him on the next rank.

Darth Tes Is a dark Jedi who learned the ways of the force through a Jedi Academy on the planet Corellia. However, since abandoning her quest to train under her former master due to personal issues, she now seeks training under another. Her former Master, Pahul Vitorbreeze (Master Vitor) , seeks to find her after her sudden leave but has been unsuccessful for a number of years. Tes , as her Bio would state, has formed her own dwelling in the treetops of a large rainforest on the planet Loronar. While traveling and studying lore through her own findings..She is in need of mentorship before she self-destructs.

How could I say no to mentor Trilla? Wanna learn to be the best of the best and yeet some Jedi with elite style? Then look no further. Lmk.

Destitute Femme Fatale
Are you looking to go Sith or stay Dark Jedi? Might be interesting for these two to run into each other. Not an offer to train, just to make things interesting for you in this thread or another.

I have Centax hovering around Knight/Lord level but I wanted to push him more or give him a big test before I get him on the next rank.
Thanks for the inquiry! She will be eventually heading down a darker path with simular values to the Sith, but will remain a dark jedi for the time being. Crossing paths and a possible test of one's strength could be a good idea! Im looking for new threading buddies anyhow : )

Thanks for the inquiry! She will be eventually heading down a darker path with simular values to the Sith, but will remain a dark jedi for the time being. Crossing paths and a possible test of one's strength could be a good idea! Im looking for new threading buddies anyhow : )

Sounds good. A well-played rival or test of ability is always fun. He could push her convictions, tempt her emotions, etc. The usual Sithy things. Then, it reinforces her resolve when she beats it, or gives her a further challenge if she loses herself more to the darkness.

You could flip the tables on him too, by all means.

Do you have any preference for the location or setting? I prefer places where he can bring innocents into the mix or isolated darkside areas.
If you want me to start it, I am happy to. Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke

I would be more than happy to take a peek into what Amena is all about : ) . I'll check out the bio etc
It's just the basics in the bio. Feel free to DM either here or on discord at Avelion5500. I could give a summary of more recent events that can't be found in her bio cause I am lazy af when it comes to updating it. But tldr - she's no longer Jedi and she's not a Sith either, though she is making her way down a darker path than she used to tread.

Destitute Femme Fatale
Sounds good. A well-played rival or test of ability is always fun. He could push her convictions, tempt her emotions, etc. The usual Sithy things. Then, it reinforces her resolve when she beats it, or gives her a further challenge if she loses herself more to the darkness.

You could flip the tables on him too, by all means.

Do you have any preference for the location or setting? I prefer places where he can bring innocents into the mix or isolated darkside areas.
If you want me to start it, I am happy to. Tes'Reya Hedroke Tes'Reya Hedroke
Side note It's been over a year since iv'e been writing and I'm getting back into the swing of things so bare with me lmao.* Ummm, I have a location idea sort of... I wan't innocents to get into the mix so it can further challenge her morality! XD . Spice things up by showing how she used to have compassion by living by a failed code if you will. She used to only have a growing hate towards the jedi academies and wanted to burn them all down, but was conflicted because of younglings. Maybe a thread where some gnarly decisions would eventually be made that she feels she cannot come back from? I'll hit you up to discuss further, either today or tomorrow!

Destitute Femme Fatale
It's just the basics in the bio. Feel free to DM either here or on discord at Avelion5500. I could give a summary of more recent events that can't be found in her bio cause I am lazy af when it comes to updating it. But tldr - she's no longer Jedi and she's not a Sith either, though she is making her way down a darker path than she used to tread.
just sent over a friend req. (DevilEyeNo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom