Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lounge - General Chat.

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Truth be told this is more or less just a point of pride in the name rather than any over-reaching long term goal or objective like other factions.

Just a corner for our little dysfunctional family !

:p

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Bradshaw Ku"] - Hahaha....yeah. :p

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - Love it :) Very well done. Guess that I'll have some subbing to do for things... Still pondering on what to use my last reward for...

[member="Lady Kay"]

You have those spaces in your signature again, love :p

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Yes...From what you've told me, there's going to be a few twists >.>

I'm both apprehensive and yet looking forward to it !

Haha.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Oooh... I see you sporting a new House Arenais badge...

Also, until such time as it comes to pass that brad will become Bad Brad and do some real damage to the Fam lol... you can all look forward to the huge Palace rager thread Brad has in the works for a night when the King and Queen are off planet lol I've even got Gorba the Hutt to furnish and run the gambling etc. floor

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

You too are welcome to use the tag!

You are Family after all :p

You're so going to be grounded once we get back though ! I will cancel your security clearance, Mister !

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - I have spaces? Grrr...I didn't put them in there...All I did was cut and copy the picture link...I'll get it sorted when the site is working better.

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] - Gorba wanted one of the auction prizes that I outbid him for. So...no doubt he jumped at the chance to cause me trouble :p And just what are you doing bringing criminal organizations home anyways? :p

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor

Nah, I wouldn't want to do that. Can't be so readily associated with you boring, duty bound squares lol :p

Might get worse than a grounding depending on what happens at the party lol. Inviting a Hutt crime lord to cater and provide the entertainment could make things interesting.

Soooo... if you cancel my security clearance does that mean I don't have to/ can't, attend meetings or go to diplomatic negations? Cuz... then I should've done this months ago lol

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

That's where I know him from, lol, you mentioning him plus when he popped his head into the OOC for the skirmish. I'm not planning on doing anything illegal... just thought he'd have experience with gambling and dancing -- girls -- and such... I swear.

Ain't no party like a Hutt run party. :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - I didn't put spaces in there. Dunno how it does that....I'll try to fix it. Just gotta remember how I solved it the last time...lol

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] - You are going to be soooooo grounded!

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

I've asked around a couple people I know whether or not they're interested in playing Rae-Anna Ku. As I've already spoken to Bradshaw about this, I'm sure you both know and share my enthusiasm to finally see her played out. It's a fairly blank canvass with a good starting age for a PC so hopefully someone will take us up on it.

Kay don't forget our little cliche idea too. Completely up to you of course !

I'm good either way :p

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor

Oh, I'm super excited to see if someone will take you up on playing her!

Also, love the family tree! I was literally thinking earlier today that we needed one and then I looked on Choas and you'd already done it, lol. You're so on top of it... haha.

So much tension, I can't stand it. Will they? Won't they? Play cliche twins? Tune in next time to find out... :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

We have a picture already for Rae-Anna. Shannon from Lost. It worked because there are pictures of Brad's playby and her together.

Kay-Larr

As for the cliché idea, I'm still pondering. Having it done in one go means that I don't have to worry about having Kay pregnant again....It's a toss up. I may have to let fate decide and flip a coin.

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom