Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Shadows are Calling

A man walked the long dark halls of the temple, the temple had fallen into disarray abandoned a long time ago. It belonged to one of many sith empires that arose out of the ashes of the sith empire that come before it. It like so many others a shrine to of its dark past faded murals depicting bloody battles and broken statue of forgotten lords lined the dark halls of the broken temple. The man in a long brown tattered long coat, a coat that had seen a million wars not a single stitch of the original coat remained much like these walls the coat was remnant of something long forgotten.

The man's eyes glowed orange as he walked down the corridors with purpose towards his destination. His orange sulfuric glowing enough to brighten his path as he walked, the eyes glowed show the stain of the curse on the man's soul. A stain he was born with unlike so many who had earned their dark scars this one was born with the darkness. Born over and over again, it was his burden to fight the endless wars of the Galaxy.

As he walked the corridors his right fist clinched tightly as he approached two large doors. The Doors had seen better days rusted and the hinges started in to break away. The man with orange eyes raised his left hand and with a blast of the force blew the doors inward as they flew across the room and slammed into a wall. His combat boats stepped into the large chamber and his orange eyes looked up towards seven thrones. He stared at each of the thrones seeing ghostly faces of the once who once sat in them in his minds eye. He remembered how each of them fell from grace and how they all became dust like their empire.

"I told you all I would watch your empire fall and the next one rise from your ashes. You are all long dead and the Rebel who warned you, still remains. You withered in your stagnancy as did so many before and after." He spoke to the ghosts only he saw, all empires and dynasties come to an end nothing was forever or so the stories go. However, the Rebel still remained after all this time, and he no longer knew what his purpose or fight was. He saw the ghost in the center throne rise up and raise their staff only a mirage of the past. In the real story he told them they're in action and stagnancy would kill them and that they need to be purged if their empire was to stay strong. Then the staff was risen and The Rebel sith s body was racked with electricity from the staff. He called them all cowards and challenged them all to the dual to the death as he was forced to his knees by the lightening from the staff.

The old man smirked as he remembered challenging them all and not a single one accepted, they just cackled as they force lightening raced through his body. They let him live in the end and he saw the fall of their empire and the death of everyone of them play out. He smirked as each ghost faded away in his mind. He had returned to this place one thing he was here to retrieve a few things relics of his past and things from this fallen empire. If the Rebel was to keep on fighting, he might as well use everything he could. "If only you had listened." he whispered to himself.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor receive a strange, encoded message on a secure comm channel. The message temporarily overrides all other comm channels leave it the only message that can be seen for a few moments. It gives the coordinates to the Planet Munto Cordu coordinates to unknown location on it;'s surface . The message states:

"Rebellions come and go all across the Galaxy they either succeed or fade away however their is one Rebel who is at every war front. This rebel only knows war, only knows battle field. You Felt his presences on Rhand, and you walked past him in a crowd on Corellia. He is old and his war has never end, his fate is in your hands."

The messages there and now the choice is all yours.[/hr]

Be careful what you wish for.
QUERY: Master this message is confusing. Why is it that Meatbags speak in riddles and puzzles when they are clearly looking to eliminate you?

Smart question for a droid. Coming from anyone really, though the question is not why they would send him specifically a message like this. That was simple enough, they wanted him to wonder when he would have walked by someone like them on Corellia or felt their presence on Rhand. Whoever this was clearly wanted him to obsess over those past events and what they might have been. He was not concerned about those at all, having been to so many planets, so many times over the years.

If I knew the answer to that, I would tell you, HK. We tend to be a bit of a ridiculous lot sometimes.

EXCLAMATION: Why Master! Was that what you would call a “joke”? Oh my circuits are a glow with such witticisms!

A few days later…

He was not happy to go on this trip, but there was something about that message that brought Caltin Vanagor to an old structure on the planet of Yavin 8. It was not the largest, or most “technologically sound” institution that could have been built but much of it still withstood the test of time. The hallways were dank and dreary, mostly from the constant frigid temperatures and extreme moisture but the more he walked them the more cued his memory became. It was strange but he felt drawn up to one of the spires. The climb to the top being slow, but memory inducing. The memories were angry ones and though they were not the type he wanted to delve into they were indeed thought provoking as to his current situation on Kashyyyk.

You always looked down on me, like I was something to be feared, yet you looked to me when there was someone to stand up to. You never led, unless it was to your bedrooms. It was disgusting. No judgments on the actions of your heart, but it is ironic how hypocritical you were. It is also ironic that for all of your posturing and hubris, that the two products you looked down on the most are the two who are still around today.

You heard everyone who spoke to you, but you never listened to anyone.

Oddly enough, it was at that moment that he knew exactly where he was going to. The riddle was solved and HK would be jealous he was not there.
tag: Blade Ice Blade Ice

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

He had left the chamber of the once proud master their thrones now tomb stones of their empire. He found himself wandering down another long corridor. This corridor split off into four different wings of the vast fortress complex. Blade walked his way to where the first to wings split off in opposite direction. On his right was the wing for the apprentices and initiates those who were to best tested if they survived, they would ascend to the wing on his left the warriors wings the foot soldiers of this once vast empire.

"Who are you boy?"

"I am a man, but I do not know my name. I found myself awakening up a ice covered lake naked just and amulet around my neck and this dagger in my hand. So, I call myself Blade Ice."

"As figured you are nothing, come from nothing, and you never will be nothing."

The voice of Blades first master fading in his head, yet another ghost he outlived. His orange eyes shift from the Initiates wing to the that of the Warriors wing. He stared longingly at that 3wings old and rusted doors. It was place he had made brother who would betray him much like his real brothers had, it would be the place where he would meet a lover and fellow warrior who would turn her back on him in his time of need.

"I have killed your son and brought you, his lightsaber. Is it time for my ascension?"

"You will not be ascending the council advised me not grant you the rank of knight."

"What do they have to do with it? The agreement was I kill your son for you, and you would grant me the rank of knight. I fulfilled my end now you need to fulfill yours Vega Van-Derveld!"

"No."

The ghost of Blade's second master disappeared before and the old sith boot feet moved on past t he apprentice and warriors wings. His Master Vega like a brother but like his real brothers he too had stabbed Blade in the back. Long and bloody was the feud between the two and when Blade finally did ascend to the rank of Sith Knight the master turned on the Empire betraying the council that forever tried to hold Blade back. His boots came to where the corridor split of into, he knights wing. It was here where Ket and Athena took over as the masters over watching him because even as a knight the council felt he needed a babysitter.

"The Council despises you, why don't you just kneel before them and beg for forgiveness?"

"Because to kneel before another is to put yourself beneath them. The sith are warriors, strength is one of their greatest weapons. I will not kneel because I am sith I am stronger than them and they will not dominate me."

The Image of Athena vanished before him, and he moved on from his ghost. Every single one of his masters by that point had betrayed or broke away from the Empire. Yet he remained and the council continued to try and hold him back and punish him. As he ascended to Lord his memories had returned to him, he knew is true family and how they betrayed him out of fear of what he would become. He remembered how they stole his daughter from him and killed his first wife. It was in the realization of his memories he tried to move on falling into his next two babysitters Sorsha and Daletheria.

"I broke you; you are nothing but a tool for me to use. I broke the rebel sith I forced you to kneel before the council. You are pathetic, all the times you fought the council and all it took was sleeping with you to make you a lapdog."

He stared straight forward at the doors that led to the Lord and master's wing of the complex. He saw her face they woman he loved for a moment, but she took everything from him and broke him. The other one Sorsha also stole from but at least she had been smart enough to run away afterwards. He stared at that ghost the longest. She was the one that made him finally walk away from this dying empire and lose his faith in the sith turning to the faithless ways of the dark Jedi for a time. Off to the side of the Master and lord's corridor doors was a maintenance closet.

He spoke to the ghost in a raspy gravelly voice. "You didn't break me; I was never one of you. You just gave me the clarity in that moment to realize it." He turned a moved towards the maintenance closet the door long rusted shut and there was no longer electricity to it anymore. "That day I knew I was stronger than this place and that was the day it truly died. I let go of you and this place, but I left something behind." With hat Blade wriggled his fingertips between the cracks in the maintenance door and began to pry it open using his natural strength aid by the force to slowly it began to give way. As he did the final ghost of this place faded away from his mind, he wasn't one of them he was better and stronger than they could ever hope to be. He had surpassed the seven masters of the council this place was nothing more then a tomb holding buried treasure.

Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Be careful what you wish for.
“I don’t count my sit-ups, I only start counting when they start hurting because those are the only ones that count.” - Muhammed Ali

Walking down the steps, Vanagor thought nothing of the past. What was the point? It was a part of him but the big man would not let any of it define who he was. If he did then he would never really move on, he would just be living the same life over and over again. That was not who he was anymore. In a way, the big man was grateful for the experience, it did help shape what his life would become now.

Today, yes, he was doing things that he had once abhorred, he was happily married and the silent partner of an expanding company. These were indeed “attachments” to be sure, but they were a part of his life when he did not have the lightsabers strapped up to his body. Vanagor had learned how to separate those lives easily enough and found someone more than patient enough to help him do it. The company was run by someone more than trustworthy so that was never an issue. These aspects of his life, along with the outreach, helped him learn what and how he felt a Jedi was “supposed to be.” Especially when Vanagor walked into what looked to be an old Assembly Hall.

You are the reason I moved to Coruscant the moment that I could. The reason that I remained there when you asked for me here. You did not want me when I needed you, I did not need you when you wanted me. I wish you did not fall, but you did. Not so “childish” to want to be afforded the same respect you freely gave everyone else, is it?

It’s funny. There are some out there who believe Caltin Vanagor to have some level of an “ego” as if he were “cocksure” like he was “unbeatable.” Anything but. He tried to prove that long ago in attempting to simply be accepted, but stopped chasing that dream once he realized it unattainable.

Now? Now he was just the man he was, and he was finally sure of who sent him the message. This was no “kindred spirit” or even conversely an “old enemy.” This was someone to whom he did not think he would ever come across again. One whom he had heard of a whisper back in “his time and truly dangerous then. Now? With over eight hundred years between last mention? What could he be doing now? The Force only knows, but Vanagor was going to find out.

Come pick me up.

A simple few words into his comm-link was all the big man needed to get his ship moving towards his direction. The Massive Jedi Master made his way out and onto the descending ramp.

QUERY: Is it time to finally eliminate some meatbags, Master?

Caltin just smiled as he closed up the loading ramp and yelled back.

Well, I need to make my way to Munto Codru. If you happen to find anyone who may not want me there, you go ahead and do you.

He was still in the cargo bay, but HK was not hard to understand in the realm of emotions.

EXCLAMATION: Oh Master. If I had the emotion receptors, I would be downright jubilant right now. Setting course.
tag: Blade Ice Blade Ice

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom