Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Siege of Tion | SO Invasion of EOTL Held Tion

Empire bois and gals hit me up, will be on OBJ 2 Back in White setting fires~

giphy.gif

Interested in coming to Objective 2? Malum gotta save his friend, eez.

Invitation extended to Shov Brald Shov Brald .
Well Sicarius is pretty comfotable in her slightly gilded cage. She has all the experiements she wants and the Empire's resources, but yeah we could use someone to bounce off of in the thread. That'd be great Thanks!.

I'm not too sure yet where Xeproi will fall as an NISB agent. I can see her going to the lost in static or back in white objectives. Either way, I believe I can tell a decent enough story with her.

This is my first invasion however, and would quite like someone else to bounce off of if anyone would like to brainstorm an idea through dms or discord. :)

I'm not too sure yet where Xeproi will fall as an NISB agent. I can see her going to the lost in static or back in white objectives. Either way, I believe I can tell a decent enough story with her.

This is my first invasion however, and would quite like someone else to bounce off of if anyone would like to brainstorm an idea through dms or discord. :)
I'd make an exception for you and throw this character back in - you're welcome to bounce off of me. We can have this dance. You can find me on discord at Avelion5500 (I am in the EotL server as well where I go by my nickname of Ave.) We can brainstorm in discord DMs.

Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Storming.png

Confronted with an enemy that cannot be seen, and cannot be stopped, the Empire of the Lost is poised for defeat. But Maldor Mecetti has a plan. Can his fleet unlock the cloak of storms that protects the enemy, and make them vulnerable to Imperial assault? Can his bold gambit succeed?

Tune in to find out!

Certainty of death, minimal chance of success? What are we waiting for?! Kat's ready to jump in as a supporting fleet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom