Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Song of Ran Ep. V - The Memory of a Knight

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Ran Serys, Jedi Knight, has returned to the known galaxy from adventures beyond. In that time she has toppled tyrants, protected beings from extinction, and most importantly taken an apprentice. Their innate talent and blind determination hastened their training. But Ran's teachings went incomplete as the apprentice used their special talents in the force to erase themselves from Ran's mind. While Ran has forgotten the details, she remembers the hardships, victories, and losses they experienced.

The mysteries behind the erasure of this apprentice go unsolved, but Ran has chosen to retrace her steps and seeks out another Jedi hopeful. By training a new student Ran hopes to unlock the memories of her past, get closer to achieving the rank of Jedi Master, and bring another guardian hero into the folds of galactic history.

____________________________________________​

Just as you see above, Ran is looking for a Jedi hopeful to train. I have a whole missing-apprentice-and-memory-mystery we can engage in that I think will make the Master-Padawan experience even more dynamic. I am absolutely up to write anything from the Jedi cliches to our very own interpretations of the most quintessential or esoteric Jedi stories.

As a teacher I think Ran is very much in the vein of Jedi from the New Jedi Order where experiential training is the best training. So if you want to tell some action-packed stories sprinkled with mystical moments of the force, put your name down.

P.S. If anybody would also like to take part in these stories as a non-jedi/jedi ally or foe in a thread, let me know. The more the merrier.

Hi Sazo Vass Sazo Vass Do you have a discord that you'd like to chat over about Ran and Sazo? If not we can always message back and forth in the PMs. I would absolutely be down to thread a mission in which these two are paired up as a trial run before officially accepting a master and padawan mentorship. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom