Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Spirit of the Jedi Order (OOC)

Greetings Everyone.

As you know, I've been involved in a number of threads pursuing the Jedi Path in the hope of restoring some semblance of the traditional Jedi Order, with some small adaptions to fit the needs of other players so as to be fair and kind to all.

I was formally involved in The Galactic Republic though after the Conclave thread and the way that things moved both IC and OOC, I chose best to step away. This is something that I regret for the sake of story driven purposes though it was something that had to be done in order to remain focused and ambitious towards the rest of Chaos.

The reason that I am writing this is because of the way that things forced my hand to withdraw, it also compromised my wish to help reform the Order within the Republic. Now, I am met with a much smaller direction to pursue, yet I also know that those of you who have joined this faction and do pay attention to the things that I've written, also share a love for the Jedi style of Roleplay and might also feel similar in that the particular movement around the Conclave, had great potential.

The Church of the Force currently has two weeks before it can go Major. Indeed, I am considering it and it would ruffle a great many feathers I imagine. Many do not share my same enthusiasm around the return of the Jedi Order as a whole entity and I respect that, however I still believe that it can happen with enough support and bring in many other members that have split off for their personal reasons, (whether bias against other members or whatever else I missed before my time).

That said, I could just be blowing smoke out of my ass and this whole idea could be an absolutely horrible suggestion. Still I wished to see how the rest of you felt about it. Many of us are engulfed in different factions, whether the GR, the GA or for all I know even the First Order. This suggestion would also fundamentally change the very nature of this faction as currently, we are able to be in whatever other group we like while not having to pay too much tribute to this one. That's something that I've rather liked about the Church of the Force, in that it's had no real interactions but we're all in it because we'd one day like to share a common goal.

So...Get back to me, let me know what you think and leave any drama at the door. I don't want a repeat of the Conclave, please.

V.Arenais.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As you know, I support this. I miss the traditional styles from back in the day when I first started rping in '99. (Yes, I'm old :p ) I love the partnership, the conflicts between the characters and with a character's own ideals. As another writer told me today, Chaos could use another light side faction.

Your thread inspired people, at least at first, before things turned. I hope that that creative inspiration carries on in here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom