Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vanguard Leadership (IC/OOC)

The Vanguard

The Vanguard is not a government. Nor is it a mercenary army. It is a movement built upon the ideals of many to become a force to stand against those who threaten smaller systems, Minorities, or planetary factions who may, or may not have the necessary needs, or protection.

However, to have some form of Leadership, Atheus has gathered all the people he possibly can to come with him to defend those he seeks to aid him, as well as themselves in the fight against all who stand defiant against oppressive governments. Each rank can be obtained by anyone. Each rank is not to be discriminated between having the gift of the force. Each and every person has a chance to become a Knight Templar, Warden, and even the Seneschal of the Vanguard.

Seneschal of the Vanguard

The very person who leads the Vanguard, the man or woman who is considered the final say in any decision, and is the head Warden of the Wardens. They are barely considered a leader as they are just the front man/woman in the movement for a safe galaxy for many people. They hold all responsibilities of any other Warden, and are also Warden of the Home planet of the Vanguard as well as a secondary planet of their choosing.

Seneschal_zpsbsbifmfq.png
Seneschal of the Vanguard:​
Atheus​

Warden of the Vanguard

Warden of the Vanguard is the highest title granted to any within the movement. Said to be the face of the movement, as well as the leader in the front lines. The man or woman who would be willing to sacrifice their own life, as much as those around them to defend the cause. This is only granted to those who have shown true valor and bravery, with the dedication of a hundred men.

Each Warden may claim a planet that they protect and defend. These planets can range anywhere in the galaxy. No matter where they are, they are worth defending from those who oppose their way of life. These Wardens are to be absent from the Government to produce a checks and balances upon the planet.

Warden2_zpsmnwjbhmq.png
Current Members:​
Atheus - Warden of Hora​
[member="Keira Ticon"] - Warden of Dxun​
[member="Lady Kay"] - Unclaimed Warden​
[member="Veiere Arenais"] - Warden of Commenor​
Knight Templars of the Vanguard

A member of the vanguard could be summed up in one word. Veteran. One who has allegiances to the Vanguard for a time, and has shown promise with others here. They have proven worthy and have earned the title of Templar.

Those who have this title, are gifted the ability to teach others in various forms of war, tactics, force, or even combat. Including their previous duties to the ranks below themselves. In conjunction to their gift, they are given a Templar Name. Being chosen by a Warden, or if a templar is not given a name, they can choose their own. This name can be of Knighthood, of Templar Origin. Most tend to be "Knight of ___" or "___ Templar"

knight%20templar_zpss7u8wwmm.png
Knight Templars of the Vanguard:​
[member="Aya Clarke"] - Unclaimed Knight​
[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] - Unclaimed Knight​
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] - Unclaimed Knight​
[member="Savitor Draay"] - Wolf Templar​
Guardian of the Vanguard

Guardians are any new members, ranging from force users, Military analysts, to alchemists, and even soldiers. Everyone begins at this step. They are the backbone of the Vanguard. Taking on the daily tasks, to become a Templar of the Vanguard. Their job is to train, and to go on missions with other Guardians, and/or their mentor to learn more of the vanguard as a whole, as well as to discover more planets for the vanguard to aid.
guardian_zpsqkzpkbks.png
Guardians of the Vanguard:​
[member="Diana Veneris"]​

OOC Leadership.

Faction Owner: Atheus
Admins: [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Keira Ticon"],
Moderators: N/A

You may request at any time to become a Moderator, or an Admin! Just contact myself and the respective position of people either in a PM, or on Discord for information!

You my request the rank that you feel your deserve, and a member of management will be more than happy to add you in, and approve the rank. To update your position within the ranks of the Vanguard, Just mention me here in this thread to ask for any changes to your ranks, Titles, or positions.

Have a nice day!

[member="Lady Kay"]

I was originally thinking of you for it but it says they're to be absent of Government, where as you ARE Commenor's government :p

[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Veiere Arenais"], Hes connected to you, and given the chance to work in the government. He owns the title of King, but like Britan and their royalty, they have no say in the actual government.

You are the rightful ruler of Commenor. Vei, is not.

This was my understanding of it?

[member="Arctorius"], Yes! I forgot to ask you if there is any Knightly title you wish to hold? Since you will be claimed as an Unnamed Knight rank, instead of "Knight of ____"

Just to add some flare to the mix if you get what I am aiming for. If not, that is perfectly fine!

[member="Veiere Arenais"], Yes. If one wishes to have rank bars/titles, they are more than welcome to do so if anyone should offer the services *ahem* as I myself cannot fulfill this at the time. However, when I can get my photoshop stuff running again, I should be able to do this without a problem.

[member="Savitor Draay"]

I can do though I've just gone away for the week and Photoshop isn't on this laptop.

Once I'm home, if you don't mind the short wait, I will do so on the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom