Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a such thing as luck after all. (complete)

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain was sleeping well until a crash of thunder came. He jolted awake. Another big boom came from all around them. He shuck the beautiful women, who had fallen asleep next to him, awake, and grabbed her hand. The back yard of his house was only half way covered by a roof, but if it started raining they would get soaked. He could feel it in the air that it would rain soon, and it did. It started down pouring, and by the time he had dragged her into the building, they were soaked.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara was asleep when Cain shook her awake. She could hear thunder and could see lightning. They were soaked by the time they got into the house. She couldn't help but burst into laughter at the situation. She looked up to cain and shook herself dry like a dog. It didn't really work at all, but it was funny. "Sooo how bout we dry off?" she asked, wiping some water from her face
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain laughed along side Kara. He took off his shirt and hung it on a drying rack. The right side of his torso and his right arm were covered with tribal tattoos. "I don't have any clothes that you can wear while your clothes are drying. Sorry." Cain had a sorry expression on his face. She could wear one of his tee shirts, and a pair of his sweat pants. He realized that he forgot the wine outside, but it really didn't matter. He walked over to a fireplace, and turned it on. He sat down in front of it. He could feel the warmth radiating on his skin. It felt nice.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara looked at his torso, looking at the tribal tattoos, and also his muscles. She snapped out of it when he spoke. "Do you have a shirt or something I could wear?" It was either that or she was staying wet.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain looked back at her. "Yeah I might have something in my room. Let me show you where it is." Cain got up and walked towards his bedroom. In it was a window that overlooked the back of his house, a very large bed, a huge collection of lightsabers, and his highly advanced wardrobe. He pushed a couple buttons on a keypad near his wardrobe, and the thing rotated. It then pulled out a large tee shirt, and a pair of sweat pants on two metal pans. "The sweat pants may be too large for you, but the shirt is probably big enough to cover up your underwear on its own."

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Thank you" she said, taking the shirt. She walked to the 'fresher and changed out of her cold wet clothes, leaving her underwear on and putting the shirt on. It was really big, but that was good. She liked comfortable clothes and this was indeed comfortable. She walked back to the fireplace, waiting for Cain. "It fits perfectly" she said, with the shirt hanging on her like a cloak that went halfway to her knees.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain had put on a more relaxing outfit. He never wears tee-shirts in public, so Kara had the one time opportunity to see him in one now. One could still clearly see the tattoos going down his right arm. He walked back out towards the fire place.After he sat down he looked into Kara's eyes and spoke softly "I'm glad it fits. I'm also glad that we met." The lights in the room dimmed until the only light was coming from the fire.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara scooted closer to Cain. "I'm glad too" she said, looking back into his eyes. She was feeling this urge to.. She might as well just do it. Kara grabbed him by the front of the shirt with one hand, pulling him closer and kissing him. The lights had dimmed by now. She could hear the crackling of the fire as they kissed.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain was planning on going for a slow and gentle kiss, but she had thrown that idea out the window. He grabbed her by the waist and held her tightly. He had his metaphorical fingers crossed that he was what one would consider a good kisser. The experience was thrilling, and Cain hoped she was enjoying the kiss as much as he was. He got all this just for running into an old friend. There is such a thing as luck after all.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara kept kissing Cain, running her fingers through his hair. He was a good kisser indeed. Usually this didn't happen on her blind dates. Guys usually just wanted her to hop in bed with them, which she promptly turned down. But this one was different. He actually cared or seemed to care about her.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain had no plans for activities that they could do after the kissing other than sleep, so he wanted to keep it going for as long as possible. He very slowly started to get her to lay on the ground by putting a little weight on her and by guiding her with his hands. He would enjoy laying down and kissing more than sitting up, because he was exhausted. Cain's world was perfect at that moment. He had a beautiful house, he was relaxed, and he was kissing a very beautiful woman. The fire began to settle down a little, but Cain payed no attention to it.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara could tell she was being guided to lay down, and she did. Laying on her back, she continued to kiss Cain. It seemed like the kiss would never end, which was fine with Kara. She ran a hand down his back, feeling his muscles..
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain had one of his hands on her thigh, and the other resting on the side of her face. His heart was beating quickly, and the room was getting extremely hot. He glanced over to the fireplace to make sure his house wasn't burning down. Everything was normal. It must have been the contact between the two. He felt like putting the tee shirt on was pointless, because he took it off again. He was still really warm after taking it off, but it had helped.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara watched Cain take his shirt off, admiring his tattoos, before returning to kissing. It felt really hot in the room, but she figured it was the contact between them. Kara then pushed Cain on his back, laying on top of him and kissing him. That escalated quickly, she thought...
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain was taking by surprise when she pushed him on his back. He put his hands on her back, and felt the warmth of her body on his hands. He enjoyed having her beautiful body on top of his. He took his shirt off of her, and threw it to the side.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara stood up and waited for Cain to get up too. She said "follow me" and grabbed him by the hand, pulling him to the bedroom. When se pulled him into the bedroom, she closed the door behind her, grinning.. -Scene fades to black-
[member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom