Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This is new...

The news of the crashed ship had been something Solan was invested in deeply, knowing that it could be more of his people returning to the planet he did not spare a moment's hesitation. The Dropship shot across the ground, heading for the mountains in the west where the ship had crashed. It wasn't hard to find the location, especially considering how barren most of the world was these days and the life that was returning still had alot more time to develop. Solan had to be careful though, knowing that the Brynadul still existed in pockets throughout the world, especially the further he got from Tahv. He only hoped that the Bryn had not found the crash first and killed anyone who had survived.

He would not let more of his people die to those monsters.

Either way the ship continued to speed over the ground, Solan reaching out with the force to get a good handle on if any life remained. The Force Dead nature of the Bryn meant that anything he sensed would either be his people or the few native creatures that had been returned to the planet. He could feel that connection to life, and had to grab at his arm as he felt his body starting to get sick already. The Dark Side was still doing a number on his body, that much was as clear to anyone who saw him but it did not slow him down. He could rest when he was dead again and this time for good. No this time he needed to make sure that he dealt with the enemies of his home and ensure they could never return.

Soon though Solan could see the crash, but also tell that an Uvak had found it too, and seemed to be aggressively attacking the survivors. For those who might have been born after the flee from the planet Uvak could be foreign to them and how to deal with the creatures, meaning what was happening could lead to more death.

"Put us down quick, don't worry about coming in hot." He told the pilot, heading for the ramp in the back as the dropship came in quickly, not realizing that the people there were not Keshiri like he was expecting.

Skylar Lesrekta Skylar Lesrekta

Another crashed landing. At least this time they weren't shot down by pirates. But regardless it was due to the sorry state of the pirate ship that they took to escape Dathomir. Skylar had managed to protect herself and her three followers from the crash. She had no idea what planet they landed on, only that it looked pretty barren before the scanners went offline. Skylar would comb through the wreckage, ensuring her three followers were unharmed from the impact. The ship itself had crashed violently, but still remained intact as a whole for the most part.

As Skylar pushed open the door to the outside, she was greeted with a blinding light of the Sun. She winced her eyes, motioning for everyone to gather what was still salvageable and then they could start to see if they can find any signs of civilization on this planet. Skylar drew her energy bow as her ears perked up, sensing something approaching. A heavy flapping of wings. It wouldn't be long before something large landed on the ship, letting out a piercing screech.

"Mevra! Get Reva and Helva back into the ship!" Skylar would shout to them

After speaking that, she would fire off a shot from her energy bow, to get the creature's attention before diving behind the ship, sand kicking up. She would open up her Sith Alchemy book, trying to find the correct ritual or incantation, she can mutter. The beast was already getting closer to her, and its massive frame was already looming over the poor Leporine.

It was just about to strike, when Skylar turned around, with her Sith Alchemy book, shouting out an incantation in the Sith language. The beast would freeze, its jaws mere centimeters away from snapping Skylar in half. She would step further away from the beast's grasp, keeping her palm opened and the book flipped to the page.

Skylar didn't notice another dropship coming in nearby, her focus completely on bending and breaking the mind of the beast, as a red aura enveloped the Leporine.

As the Dropship came down and opened up, Solan would drop from the ship to the ground, not far from where Skylar was but out of sight at the moment as he dusted himself off and started making his way over. His people would take their time to get down from the dropship and land it, leaving him alone for the time being as he made his way up towards where the crash was. He would not take long though, pulling himself up and looking at the scene infront of him as he stood there with a raised brow. He could feel the pull of the darkside from the woman, straightening up and crossing his hands over his chest now as he started walking towards her without a hint of worry now as he stared.

He did not recognize her or the species she appeared to be, surprised by the large ears on the top of her head and curious if those were for show or real. Him with the wings on his back already was having issues coming to terms with certain additions to the human body but he would have to ask her once the Uvak was subdued or if it lunged forth and he would be forced to act.

Still his eyes would move towards the creature, recognizing the sight of Sith Magics and wondering if this woman was a Sith Knight who had made their way out to this planet for some specific reason. His eyes going towards the ship and raising a brow at it's appearance. This was definitely not a ship belonging to the Sith Empire, which meant she was either trying to sneak onto his planet, or had used it as an escape from something.

Still as she would finish he would clear his throat, letting her realize someone was there.

That clearing of throat, cause Skylar to break her concentration for just a moment. That lapse in focus, caused the Uvak to lunge forward only to be stopped again when Skylar refocused her will on it. She would bring her palm down, forcing the beast to kneel down before her. She glanced to the side to see that someone was there, human male with wings on his back. Now that was an oddity to be sure. But Skylar wasn't going to be friendly, not while she still had people she needed to protect.

So Skylar turned to face the man, not dropping her cold expression or the palm that currently had Sith runes glowing above it. The Uvak seemed to be obedient to the Leporine, its eyes dilating to become black and red.

"Speak your peace stranger. If you have nothing important to say, then just tell me what planet this is and the nearest starport. I want to give off this world as soon as possible." Skylar would say in cold tone
Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan would watch as the break in concentration almost caught Skylar with a claw at raking across her. He would have leapt in if necessary, but that did not seem to be the case, instead he would watch her as she finished subduing the beast before glancing at him. He let her take her time, his hands crossing over his chest for a moment while he waited for her response. Soon enough he would get that and it would be one that was considerably less welcoming than he had expected, especially considering the state of the ship right behind her which he would look over at and then start to laugh a little at the woman's words. Clearly she was in a rather demanding mood given that where she was wasn't exactly going to be easy to get down from, even on the back of an Uvak.

"Names Solan, thank you for introducing yourself as well." He would lean back and cross his hands over his chest, thinking about the rest of what she asked for before clarifying.

"As for a starport, well that you will not find on this planet. Infact you have stranded yourself for the most part as the planet is in the process of rebuilding itself, the few ships that are landing on the planet are doing so without intention of ferrying people off the planet and you don't exactly look like you could pay for such. The planet you are on is called Kesh, its a good home of mine." He would look over towards the sky and thinking for a moment before continuing to speak.

"So, how about you introduce yourself. I would be glad to know who has crashed on my planet."

Upon hearing that there is no starport, that every ship landing was doing so in effort to help rebuild the planet, Skylar's frustration and anger rose. As the dark red aura consumed more of her body, she would flick her wrist to snap the Uvak's neck. It was a loud noise, both her and Solan could hear clearly what she had done. The Leporine would take this moment to close her Sith Alchemy book, lowering her palm in the process as well. Skylar would turn back to the native as she would give him a look once over. There was an annoyed look on this woman's face, as she turned to go open up the ship doors.

"Listen, Solan. I am sure your..home is lovely and all, with these roaming beasts about." Skylar would wipe a bit of blood coming out of her nose. Concentration of that beast might have taken a bit more of a toll than Skylar was willing to admit. "But if your planet has no spaceport of any kind, and you are rebuilding from scratch, then its not safe here. Not from slavers and pirates."

"I feel I will take my chances, trying to repair this ship and go to a more developed planet." Skylar said as she opened the door. From there, three more women would step out, Leporine just like Skylar. Only one of them carried weapons, two vibroswords from the look of it. The three of them all stood behind Skylar, as if they were using her as some form of protection.

But after she said that, there was a loud explosion that happened at the back of the ship. Skylar would turn around, to see one of the engines falling down to the ground. What cause the explosion? Skylar wasn't sure but it might be assumed that this ship was an even worse state than the woman thought. Begrudingly, she turned back to Solan. She didn't trust this man, but now the ship seemed like a death trap.

"Skylar. My name is Skylar. The women with me are apart of my retinue." Skylar would say

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan would watch as the woman reacted to what he told them, his hands crossing over his chest and a look of sadness crossing his face. He would stare down at the Uvak's body as it crumpled and he would shake his head, seeing the loss as a complete waste of life. Soon though his eyes would turn back towards the Leporine, hearing the next bit of words and watching the blood as it had appeared, raising a brow at the effort that had been taken. He would shift and continue to keep his arms crossed over his chest, not quite certain what this woman was planning to do before he would grin. He could have told her such repairs would have taken far too long before finally the ship itself made that clear.

The explosion and the shock of the Leporine had him reaching up and rubbing his chin with his hand. He really could not have created a more appropriate situation to humble the woman but soon enough she would turn back to him and introduce herself. He would avoid laughing, but the grin he maintained showed he was a bit amused by the whole situation.

"It is a pleasure to meet you then Skylar, and thank you for realizing that your ship is quite... well its not moving without the best of help." He would shift and go to turn and wave his hand in the direction of the dropship that was down on a lower level of the mesa.

"I suggest that you and your retinue join me. It will be much less violent over in Tahv and once a Starport is properly set up we can perhaps get you where you need to be. That is if you and your Retinue do not mind a place on this planet. If I might be quite honest, those little abilities of yours are very interesting and I would be very interested in knowing more."

Skylar would simply nod at the prospect of Solan coming to take her and her retinue to Tahv. Presumably Tahv must have been at least some form of a town or city. It is at least a start for her to try and find a place off world for her and her retinue. Still, the Leporine did not enjoy eating her words, especially with the starship no longer operational. Skylar would turn to her three fellow Leporines, speaking to them in her native tongue in a small huddle. Then Skylar turned back to Solan.

"We will head with to this Tahv. Hopefully we will not have to wait long." Skylar would narrow her eyes a bit as she followed Solan to where the drop ship had landed "My abilities for me to know at the moment. You do not need to concern yourself with them at all. Now tell me, which faction claims dominion over this world? I do not think the Galactic Alliance stretches out all this way, so is this a Hutt world?

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan did not seem to notice that Skylar was busy thinking over what he had said, instead he walked up to the ship, studying it and picking up a bit of metal that had twisted off in the crash. He could use the scrap from this ship for a few fighters, maybe even scavenge something out of its weapons or engines... or atleast the ones still intact. He would have to have salvage crews come to check this out later, though he did move his thoughts away from that and back towards Skylar as she was done giving her retinue the update on what was going on. He would cross his hands over his chest and lean back against the ship while he waited for her answer, already knowing what was coming before laughing a little and covering his mouth.

He would kick off the ship and start walking, waving for her to follow him and thinking over what to say to her.

"No no, no one like that. The Galactic Alliance and their Jedi are too busy with the Core to care about the outer rim, and as for the Sith or the Imperials to the Galactic North... well they aren't in charge here either. No the only one in charge of this world is me, myself and I." He would give her a smirk as he stretched his arms. Skylar would see as they came over the small ledge that the waiting Dropship was well guarded, already fanning out and creating a staging ground to help salvage anything that could be grabbed.

"No, if you must know, you have found yourself on the Capital of a little project I am putting together for everyone who wants to get away from the stupidity of the whole Jedi and Sith war. The Outer Rim, especially Wild Space and the Tingel Arm need something that wants to keep them safe rather than continue a silly war over the Galaxy. So, if you need a name, then consider yourself a Guest of the Confederacy of the Scar Worlds." He would give her another smile before walking up to the dropship and hitting it on the side.

"Come on in, the trip wont be long to get to Tahv."

Skylar seemed to remain silent, as Solan began to explain the nature of this world. The world called Kesh, first was described to be like his personal thiefdom. Where he was going to rebuild this world from nothing, and rule it as its leader. Whether that meant king, dictator, crime overlord, Skylar didn't know. She was thinking about weaving an incantation to incapacitate him, already fearing that she stumbled upon some guy's personal throne world. But as he would continue to talk, he mentioned how he wanted to create a safe haven for those escaping the tensions between the Galactic Alliance and the Imperials. Away from the Jedi and Sith war.

"Confederacy of the Scar Worlds, but you so far have one planet. One would think you would have a picked a planet that wasn't decimated by the Brynadul so you have an industrial base to rebuild. Not to mention, whatever wars that the Jedi and Sith may have, will always affect the galaxy. No matter where you are." Skylar would say.

Once the side of the drop ship opened up, Skylar glanced behind her ushering her retinue inside. She also glanced the guards Solan had before looking at the man himself. "I pray it isn't a long trip. For your sake."

Skylar would enter the dropship, not saying another word.

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan would almost want to laugh again, clearly aware of her own thoughts, though not specifically the content of them. The distrust, the moment of curiosity, the hint of aggression, all of it was easy to sniff out for him as he looked at her over his shoulder with a smile. He would continue walking, letting her words hit the back of his mind before he would laugh again and shift now that they were inside of the Dropship. Taking a seat on one of the racks, he would wait for those who would be joining them in the trip back to get in before the door sealed up and the dropship started to move.

"Two, two planets. Though a Third is in the plans for reclamation. As for my home world, I picked it about fifty five years ago, not recently. I lived here for quite a while before I up and got myself killed." He would laugh at the thought of how he had truly fucked up back then. Still he would look back at her again and raise a single finger.

"As for what I am, sith or jedi or whatever, I can promise you those two groups will have no power of my home and the people on it. Which includes you now little Rabbit." He would laugh again and for someone who just said they were at least fifty five years old, and had died, he looked relaxed and carefree. The current body infront of her barely looking past their mid 20s at best.

"So, tell me then Skylar, your people. Cant say ive ever seen or heard of them. You from some backwater planet too?"

Skylar would simply glare at Solan for a moment as she felt the slight turbulence that came from the dropship making its way to Tahv. If she didn't value her own life or the lives of her retinue, chances are she would have opened her book to try and cast a spell onto Solan. But for now Skylar, would just tolerate this person's words. Especially the phrase of calling her a little Rabbit, and then calling her homeworld a backwater. Skylar turned to look out the window of the dropship.

"For your information Solan, our home world is very much a safe guarded secret amongst our people. For the survival of our species, ever since the Incursion. There were quite a few of us within the Galactic Alliance, and even among the Jedi Order before the Incursion. But we are still an exotic and rare people, so it makes sense why you never would have seen of us. The tales of us are usually regulated to ship captain rumors, and only the ignorant tend to believe them." Skylar would say.

Skylar then turned back to Solan. "But I suppose you being ressurected by powers I am not aware of, would make you not aware of current galactic events. I personally do not care for the Jedi or Sith, my interests lie with my people. We, Leporine, are quite the species. But I am not about to divulge everything about us to a stranger now."

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Skylar would notice the moment she glared at him that Solan was smiling back, but there wasn't just that. Inside he had sensed the Hostility from Skylar and his simple response of smiling reflected even in his very soul. The shattered and fractured mess of his soul that barely held itself together twisted and her and her retinue would feel that as the air in the transport seemed to get colder. He would not seem to move or shift though, instead leaning back against the metal the whole time, the whole situation seeming as if he was wanting her to try something but at the same time he just looked too relaxed and carefree to act on aggression he had clearly sensed.

"Relax, really. If your Homeworld is anything like mine, then I am certain it was a perfect place to have loved..." He would clarify, the moment of sadness crossing his face before the smile returned and he continued speaking.

"When I called your home a backwater, it was much in the same view as my own world. They are worlds that have no true significance, not like that of Coruscant, or Fondor, or Korriban, or Bastion, or Dromund Kaas. We are simple small little blips on the galactic stage that no one would care about." He would sigh again before stretching his arms over him, as if the trip was a long one already for him.

"But you would suppose correctly. I dont know whats really happening in most of the galaxy and I don't really care. All I care about is that my world, and the people on it, are safe and protected. Which now includes you, whether you want to consider me a stranger or not. You are now my responsibility to see protected and given the chance to make a new life for you and your people..." He would pause for a moment and look in her in the eyes.

"Why were you on the run, and why do you have a witch's book?"

Skylar simply stared at Solan for a few minutes, her red eyes trying to see what was beneath this mask of kindness that Solar seemed to wear. He had been to carefree, too calm in his responses to her. But she glanced to retinue, one of them rubbing her arms as if she had gotten cold. Skylar felt the temperature drop as well. But still she remained still, listening to Solan explain once more about what he had said. Stating things how the wider galaxy doesn't care for planets unless they have become significant enough. How he didn't care about the wider galaxy, only about the people on his world.

However that last part he said, about making a new life for her and her people, Skylar's body language seemed to shift. The Leporine leaned forward a bit more interested now in what Solan had to say. A chance to secure a more stable future for her people. It was an enticing prospect indeed.

"Pirates. As for the witch's book. I took it from Dathomir. Originally I was shot down by those same pirates over the world of witches. They chased after me, and it was fun game of cat and mouse for a couple months. I found this book within a Nightsister fortress, long abandoned. From there, I began to teach myself the magics within. I was able to escape via a ritual which brought a Rancor to assist with me dealing with the pirates. My retinue? They were former slaves to the pirates, and I freed them."

Solan Charr Solan Charr

In truth, Skylar would not find any such deception. As many knew him, Solan didn't quite do such. He preferred to tell people to their faces his plans, what he intended for them, what was going to happen and their part in it. Deceptions outside of battle were a waste of time for him and he would reach up to clear his ears as he opened and closed his mouth, getting used to the new body's reaction to altitude change. All the same he would glance over at Skylar and interested in what caused their change in attitude. He could tell the offer of a new place for her people was something that had interested them and he would listen as she actually explained what led to the situation here. Her reasoning was curious, and the use of a book like that without care was stupid, but...

"Convenient that you had found your own people unless I had misunderstood and that was your intent in the first place in interacting with these pirates. As for that little book of yours, be careful. If you want to protect your people, especially these three, the dark side and the magics of the nightsisters is not exactly the best way to do that. As much as I have fallen into the sway of the darkside, I know full well that the choice was not exactly good for my health in the long run." He would give a small chuckle, thinking about how he had died for a moment before looking at her.

"You were interested in my offer though, having a place of your own and a place safe to call home. My world is home to the many who had been culled from Wild Space and the Tingle Arm, Humans, Sith Purebloods, Keshiri, and likely a few smaller communities. You would be welcome here and whether or not you take part in the efforts to reclaim the homes of these people, you will be welcome to remain and rebuild your people." He would look out the window of the craft, thinking for a moment before looking back over to her.

"If you would like to help though, I can see to it that you have my support as well in rebuilding your people and perhaps giving you a planet where your people would truly be safe and protected.

"My homeworld, thankfully was never culled by the Byrn. It was secret enough to escape their wrath." Skylar sat up a bit in her chair to continue speaking, crossing her legs over each one another. "This world you call home, this world called Kesh, it is no home for the Laporine. Not enough forests or nature here. If you are offering me a chance to forge another world for the Laporine to survive and thrive on, I am willing to accept such a proposal."

"However, if this is going to be you lording over my people, I will not have such a thing. This Confederacy of yours better not be akin to you building a personal empire for you to rule." Skylar seemed to be true to her word on that, her tone shifting to be more threatening. "As for the book, I am still learning it, studying it, and using the powers I gain to protect my people. Nor do I think it is wise to listen to someone who hasn't found another way to obtain power to protect his own."

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan listened patiently as she talked about her homeworld, him laughing a bit as she thought the mountains were the whole of his home. If only she knew how many forests and how large those forests were on the planet, but he could understand wanting somewhere her own. He knew of a few worlds, one of which being Lowick near his own home so there were options for her to shift to if she so desired such a place. Either way he would continue to hear her words, noticing that she had mentioned she was willing to accept the proposal he had leveled onto her but did not question such an acceptance, instead focusing on speaking to her more plainly now.

"I have no intention to do so. I have my own people to look out for and to dominate your people would be both a waste of my time and focus with that in mind." He would shake his head at that thought, knowing that the situation would not be worth his time to even attempt if he wanted to. Instead he would look at the book and would laugh a bit at her words.

"As for finding a way to obtain power to protect my people, you will find I have plenty of power to do so." He would turn to look back out of the transport, waving for her to come look. If Skylar did she would see the ruined remains of the grand city that had been Tahv, it's reconstruction slow but significant. More significant though were the many ships assembled around it, both the size of simple transports to full cruisers that had been landed and used to transport supplies and people.

"Trust me, you aren't dealing with some petty king, Little Rabbit." He would give her another wink as the dropship started making its way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom