Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Three Musketeers

Ravenous

R
His mind and body at peace Ravenous sat stagnant on the hard concrete floor of the Intrepid Industries basement level the dry, the damp smell of mold and mildew inflaming his nostrils as his psyche wandered through a labyrinth of memories and emotions not entirely his own. It had been some time since he last convened with the Void in its full and terrible form and similar to before Ravenous felt as though he were a mere child in the presence of such abysmal energies that breed hatred in the minds of its victims. His position opposite to that of the stone pillar behind him Ravenous mustered the courage to speak his voice directed at the bone mold mask shining under a spotlight.

“It’s been a while Predecessor. I’ve kept you fastened down here for some time now. One might even be as bold to say this is nothing foreign to you.” Darkness surrounded the room a crimson reflection of bloodlust visible in the blacked clouds that whirled around Ravenous. Tu must elaborate K'zerem. Screeched a diabolical echo that was both the heaviest and most silent thing Ravenous had ever heard. He often found himself in these kinds of paradoxes when he dealt with the Void and all its reality-bending tendencies. “First you were caged by Darth Traya, Then you were caged by your own hunger and lust for power...and now...You’re caged by me.” Ravenous could feel the void’s anger and yearning for reprisal...one that would never come, unfortunately. “Let it go Nihilus. You’re dead and everyone you ever hated is dead. You’re holding on to a truth that doesn’t exist anymore and it’s killing you even after death.” The void grew larger in size its intensity growing gradually.

Nu Mokijas j'us, Anas Saarai Kash Lot Tash. “Actually you failed to teach me that lesson too. You taught me that truth is subjective and that when you subject a liar to your truth then your facts become falsehoods like with you and the Jedi. You tried to prove to them that life can be destroyed when in fact all you did is prove that life cannot be destroyed by death for the two coincide.” The darkened clouds surrounded Ravenous’s throat their evil energies drooling at the prospect of his soul.

Mazo Kam Valia Nuyak K'zerem Dary then? Ravenous grinned a toothy smirk his bloodshot eyes burning with Darkness and fury. “I’m going to subject the galaxy to a lie. If enough liars believe in something then perhaps in time it will become true.” Ravenous stood up and adjusted his armor his burned and scarred face donning his mask once again. “In the end truth is only true because we believe it is. If we all decide that water is poisonous one day then there’s no one to tell us otherwise is there?” Ravenous stepped inside the room’s industrial elevator which covered a good portion of the wall and christened those who wished to enter the chamber. “Once the galaxy has been subjected to my lies then they will have no choice but to turn to the truth.” Ir Kam Kash Anas Saarai K'zerem?

Ravenous pushed the now glowing button to the spire’s ground floor eager to meet with his companions once again. “I don’t know what truth may remain once my lie has been exposed. All I know is…” The doors to the elevator began to close along with the conversation. “It’ll be a truth worth believing.”

With that sentiment, Ravenous blasted off towards the base of Intrepid’s Industries spire his companion’s arrival almost due. The two of them Telani and A’sura were both skilled individuals...and yet they could be so much stronger and in truth...so could he. Their conjoined training session was a tradeoff they all sought to benefit from for they all were all overdue for a refresher. And so Ravenous sat outside the Spire his arms folded and his back leaned up against a pillar as he waited for his two friends.

Telani Telani | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

Telani, as she often did, arrived early and suddenly. Almost appearing spontaneously from the air as she halted to the left of Ravenous. She wore what she did for training, low waist loose black pants with knee high black leather boots and a simple chestwrap of black cloth. It was a little more modest than what she usually wore.

She sat on her knees in front of Ravenous and gave a formal bow, touching her forehead to the floor. Before sitting up again. Then she waited patiently for A'sura Den to arrive.

The Light that Banishes the Dark
A'Sura arrived to meet Ravenous for this Training that the three discussed on their last mission together. As he met his 'Team', if that is one word that could be used. The first thing that stood out was Telani's clothes. He knew this was going to be a long day.

A'Sura stood next to Telani and greeted the two. "Pardon my tardiness. I had to borrow a different ship." A'Sura then lowered his head to great his teacher on what he would be learning from. "Telani, always a pleasure to meet you."

Ravenous

R
Arms still folded Ravenous awaited his pupils for the day anxious to show them some of his more "Developed" techniques. A dark, cold, painful presence washed over him their power stabbing needles in his flesh. He knew that presence well and the promiscuous being behind it. He flicked his head towards the disturbance and found Telani Telani on the floor next to him. She was getting better he hadn't even sensed her ubiquity until she was right on top of him (or below him in this case.) "You don't have to be so formal every time we meet you know. You haven't even the slightest clue what I look like under this thing, how can you be so formal with someone you've-" Ravenous caught himself mid-sentence as he realized that you're supposed to be formal with someone you know near nothing about. "Well anyway, my point is made. I'm not exactly someone you'd ask for a job recommendation so you don't have to bow to me."

Sometime later another presence entered his influence this one earnest and warm to the touch. Not long after Ravenous noticed A'Sura Den A'Sura Den approaching his greeting much laxer. "Don't apologize. You are here now that's all I care about." Ravenous rose from his slanted position his golden eyes reverting back to their natural form. "What I teach you today will not be just simple abilities to be used in battle, but a new understanding of the Force itself." His gaze surveyed the two of them. "You both are incredibly powerful but as it stands you use the Force like a hammer when you should use it as a key. With our gifts, we can solve any problem in the universe in any manner you choose." Ravenous removed one of his metal gauntlets his hand normal and unassuming...then came swelling. A red bump formed on his hand that slowly grew larger until eventually bursting splattering crimson liquid everywhere. "Blood clot. One of the many powers available to me once I unlocked maximum focus." Ravenous looked over Telani his eyes turning a bright silver.

"Once I reach maximum focus even the space between atoms becomes apparent but that will come in time. First I'm going to teach you the ability I call Force Drive. It uses the Force's ability to store power by capturing it and releasing it at the wielder's command. The more force you capture the more devastating the effect and the closer you get to the second stage of the ability Force Velocity." Ravenous walked forward putting about ten feet of distance between him and his friends.

"Allow me to demonstrate. Come at me with as much force as possible, hold nothing back..." The Dark Jedi's eyes became inhuman as a Golden glow returned to them. "...Because I won't." Ravenous labored many weeks to come up let alone master this ability which while was harder due to it being new to him is inherently hard to pull off.

It requires a level of focus and integrity in the Force that surpassed the will of others, an inhuman quality of being able to shunter another's determination on one's shoulders...But they'll find out soon enough.

Telani

She grinned at A’Sura, “A pleasure is it? Shall I make it more pleasant?”

Then she turned to Ravenous and listened as he began to explain what exactly they were learning. And it was most intriguing. Well, she wasn’t very angry right then, so her dark force powers were rather limited, but while she did have some light side force capabilities they were still undeveloped, so she had to decide which to use. So she thought back to when she decided to leave the Sith, and the memory brought anger to her heart. And she released all of that into a focused barrage of force lightning directly at Ravenous as he had directed. No holding back.

A'Sura has a very small grin at the corner of his lip from Telani's response. "Too early for this don't you think."

It was time to begin the lesson. He was quiet as he listened to Ravenous. What he said was unexpected. And what really stood out is what he said about Telani and A'Sura's use of the Force. It should be used as a key. He heard of something like this before. The Jedi once said that The Darksiders would use it as a Hammer and the JEdi uses it as a blade. But 'Key', is something of a new concept.

A'Sura was stunned by what Ravenous said. He wants him and Telani to attack him. And also not to hold back. A'Sura thought to himself, who is he to not go into a fight as he enjoys it. Telani without hesitation unleashed a barrage of force lightning directly at Ravenous. She wasn't holding back at all. The only thing he could respond to Ravenous was two words. "Very Well."

A'Sura took out his lightsaber and then went to a stance called Center of Being; with his right hand holding his lightsaber horizontally beneath his chin. "Get ready."

A'Sura held his left hand into a fist and done so tightly. He held it forward onto Ravenous. "Ravenous, are you positive that you want me unrestrained. What I have instored is painful for those who have followed the darkside or are tainted. Telani gets back now." he said sternly as well concerned for her saftey as he intends to use Force Light. This would weaken a Darksider's connection to the force.

Ravenous

R
Good, they seem to have no problem with his instructions, evident by the sudden rise in anger swirling around Telani. He could sense her untapped rage and power and could almost touch it with his mind as it gathered around her hands in a pure manifestation of hatred and power. Purple arcs of Lightning came bolting towards Ravenous giving him little room for error as it coursed through his body and tore away at his flesh and armor. Every arc, every bolt he could feel them as they crawled over his body burning everything they touched. His pores opened to this energy and allowed it to pass through them where Ravenous could corrupt them and taint their intent. A huge amount of energy gathered at his core constantly bouncing against his tissue waiting to be released.

As A'sura's hand was raised and the Force around him became bright and warm Ravenous could tell what came next. In his days as a Lord among Sith, he encountered many Jedi who used this power against him. In the past, it almost ended many duels...not this one. "Get ready. I call this one..." The torrent of Light came barrelling towards him. "Kinetite Tempest." The energy causing inside Ravenous took on a whiter shade as it expanded outward from every pore in his body forming a shield of kinetic energy. In a blinding flash of Light A'sura's blast hit Ravenous' shield some of his energy finding its way through the barrier. "You see, Force tempest uses force lightning in every pore in the body, and since Kinetite is a form of Force Lightning..." Ravenous outstretched his hands one of them holding his Saber and the other open towards Telani. "I can do a great many things with this power. One I will share with you once this is all said and done."

Red and Black energy swirled around his palm as an Aura of darkness and hunger surrounded the immediate area painting it dark red and draining it of its life. The grass and rodents around him perished as Ravenous pressed forward like an angel of death. A'sura is strong and Telani is fast. It would be stupid to take them on at once so I'll have to keep them at a distance. Ravenous ignited his indigo blade and pointed its tip towards Telani an angry grimace forming on his face. "When we first met we were equals." The Blade began to crackle with silver energy. "Not anymore. Today I'll show you how much stronger I am." Did he honestly believe himself better? No. But he didn't want her to know that and he needed her to get angrier to properly access her abilities.

Spiraling with a sharp whistle an arc of energy shot forward from the blade the bolt almost tracking the red-skinned woman. He was intrigued to see how she'd react to this, almost as intrigued as he was to see if A'sura would sit still while he ruthlessly assaulted his "Girlfriend."

Telani Telani | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den

Telani

Girlfriend? Maybe. She’d certainly be open to a relationship with the former Jedi but she doubted that he would be, and while she wasn’t exactly nice to him regarding his take on women, she wasn’t a Sith any longer, she was not going to do anything to force him into anything. Friend? Possibly, probably not to be outright stated by her, but she’d definitely consider him a companion she’d fight beside.

She sent her force lightning along her sabers, to give them more repelling force, and caught the stream of power with both sabers. It hit, and hard, she dug her feet into the ground, but still she slid back, and two streaks formed where her feet had dragged.

"Tch, I thought that would work. But apparently, a full Sith or Darksider would feel the burning light. Even with a shield. I guess the Force would do little good. " A'Sura had thought that this would work but he Ravenous doesn't even seem weakened at all or even fatigued. A'Sura knew that Ravenous was powerful but he had no idea.

"Girlfriend?" She is an ally on the field and a partner on a mission. But 'girlfriend' is a bit of a strong stretch for the two at the moment. But it wasn't impossible.

A'Sura saw Telani hold her self. He expected her to defend herself well. She had a strong connection with the force. And knows plenty. "That was impressive, Telani. Now my turn." A'Sura brought his left hand back to his waist and into a closed fist. THEN he fired [Electical Judgement], yellow lightning at Ravenous.

Ravenous

R
Hatred burned his skin and boiled his blood as Ravenous poured all his focus into Kinetite spear a slight interruption enough to break his power in two. Telani Telani was resilient. Rarely could someone shoulder a full blast from him and with such skill no less. Yes, he definitely made the right choice taking her on and he was adamant to show her the same. As predicted A'Sura Den A'Sura Den had no plans to leave Telani wanting as power seemed to congregate in his hand. It felt like pure energy but unlike his own, this was generated by justice and unkempt continence. Electric Judgement, a technique fundamentally similar to Force lighting which uses serenity in place of hate.

A notion filtered through his mind. He could stop the Lightning with another shield while still assaulting Telani but at what cost? For all his power Ravenous had nowhere near enough stamina to maintain it. His strength was wide but it was short-lived and took much rest to refresh. Even no as the duel was in its fledgling stages Ravenous was running on reserves...he hates running on reserves. Withdrawing his strength the bleach arcs of energy sauntered inside his blade their power source mute. Swiftly Ravenous swung his Saber to the right orange sparks sputtering from his weapon. It would seem A'sura favored ranged combat, that for he had large stores of power. Lightning crackled through his blade as the barrage ended its inferior power nothing to the Dark Jedi.

"I've suffered real Force Lightning and came out unscathed. Your Amber Sparks are NOTHING to me." Ravenous broke into a wild sprint his cybernetic spine injecting adrenaline directly into his blood system. With A'sura mere feet before him, Ravenous leaped into the air and slammed into the Jedi the magnetic force of the blades locking them together. Ravenous fueled by hatred pushed forward with his blade his mental influence like tendrils in his opponent's mind.

Normally accessing a Jedi's mind would be difficult but when one was busing themselves it became easier to read their base thoughts to unlock doors in their mind.
"Tell me A'sura..." A crimson hue pressed forward into his mind doing everything it could to reach the deepest depths of the psyche. Ravenous pushed harder a cocky grin forming under his mask. "How's your mother? A shame you never got to meet her isn't it? Though I can't say your father did much to fill that role in her place..."

Telani

The secret was that since she couldn’t compete with his physical prowess outright, she had to absorb his attack and disperse it across a wider area, in order to do this she took the blow as less of a shield or wall but rather as a spring, giving some in order to more easily stop the force of the attack. Then she was complimented and she grinned at him, “thanks. Always happy to show off to pretty boys.”

Then Ravenous attacked A’Sura, and she saw her opportunity. She ignited her sabers and charged, her speed being increased exponentially as she got angrier. She cut at him and stabbed as he assaulted @A’Sura Den, taking advantage of his occupied-ness. Then she heard his insult towards A’Sura.

He didn’t know his mother? His father was a bad one? Not only was such an insult uncalled for in a training exercise, but it touched a soft spot in her, she had always had a soft spot for families, and this kind of thing pissed, her, off.

Ravenous was a very powerful opponent. By far the strongest he has ever faced. HE has no problems even admitting he is stronger and more powerful. "Figures" A'sura responded to Ravenous comment about facing real force lightning. Perhaps he has, and perhaps A'Sura is still not strong enough for his satisfaction.

Ravenous and A'Sura were clashing against each other. However Ravenous when clashed with him, he felt a disturbance in his mind. He is able to do it so easily. What Ravenous said was very disturbing, he spoke about A'Sura's mother. HE has not spoken about her in almost more than a decade. Then what was said to add insult to injury was how the father didn't do much for that role.

A'Sura didn't know how or why but for some reason without thinking, A'Sura just to a complete 180. "Mentioning my Mother and Father? BIG MISTAKE!"He was not a Jedi anymore but a Thyrsian warrior. With the [Force Body] to push A'Sura's body to near his limits. He would begin to slowly push him while they clash.

Telani was very quick but can sense anger in her. Saw an opportunity to attack Ravenous as he was busy with A'Sura. " The force is strong in her " he thought of her being glad that the two aren't mortal enemies.

Ravenous

R
A twinge of surprise flickered in his golden eyes as his metal boots skidded in the dirt and sparks flew into his mask. Even without the Force Ravenous could feel the rage in his movements and the venom in his voice. "I don't make mistakes only calculations." Satiated Ravenous allotted himself a smirk having successfully but his opponent off balance. Battles aren't won by the strength of one's arm but by the valor of one's mental state. He heard footsteps in the dirt and the intensity of their striding. He looked to his left and found Telani Telani lunging at him her face contorted in a scowl. "Good. Your building off each other's movements." Her blades now swinging at him Ravenous relaxed allowing A'Sura Den A'Sura Den to push him forward so that his blade could meet Telani's. "Hold her for a sec will you?"

Grunting Ravenous' pushed himself off the ground and away from the clash his armor still gleaming in the morning light. His rest didn't last long before Telani came charging at him again her quick cutting and stabbing motions forcing him to adapt. With one hand Ravenous deflected her strikes using her own weight to lead his movements and predict her strikes. Ravenous preferred this style of fighting it let his enemy do all the work while he simply mirrored their movements.

He was having fun but he knew that it wouldn't be long before A'sura rejoined them so he needed to get back on task briskly. Sure Ravenous was strong and all but it was only a mask for his true strength...pissing people off. A'sura's weak spot lied in his honor and his righteous demeanor...Telani on the other hand.

"You know Telani you seem to have a soft spot for mothers and their families. And THAT right there marks the difference between you and me. You see, you Telani are a decent person. Sure you've killed people before but most people have. The thing is you draw a line at children...I don't. I'd happily cut a child in half if it meant I got something of value. I'd kill one for a sandwich hell I'd do it just for fun! In fact, I killed one JUST yesterday! I could have snapped her neck and ended it quickly but I didn't!" Ravenous sheathed his weapon leaving himself vulnerable.

"It was fun watching her screech and writhe on the floor as I sent arcs of energy coursing through her body. It shredded her flesh and burned her muscle fibers...and that's not even the best part!" Time to finish her. "She had a five-year-old kid! Who got to watch the WHOLE thing! Also...he's got a week to pay off his mom's debt before I murk him."

Telani

Well, that was one way to piss her off, thoroughly. His mistake in this was that he didn't seem to think back to their first encounter, on how fury simply gave her power, and thanks to the, frankly limited, light side training she'd received shortly after leaving the sith she knew how to use this fury without being consumed by it. But this time, it got very close to overwhelming her self control completely.

In fact, his words had done their job a little too well, and her anger generated too much force energy for her to safely contain. So she, while using most of this force to increase her speed to make her nearly invisible, she also let a lot of the remaining energy discharge in the form of force lightning from her body, anywhere that there was exposed skin, which was basically everywhere, and even sometimes from her clothes areas.

His words put her on a rampage, she was swift, she was tireless, and she pulled no punches. It was a more intense repeat of their first meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom