Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Toxicity || SO Dominion of Anoat Hex

TAG: Charles Castex Charles Castex

The Slugthrowers kept beating the crates, Fatalia had a Akk leaping from the back. She was pinned in this clusterfarrik. She shoukd have kept to Darth Miraage Darth Miraage ’s methods and avoided sounding the alarm.

If she was to change the game, she would need to get creative. She began to raising the second large crate not far away, and raised it up to be vertical so that it deflected some bolts and she could leap to it. Jumping she dug her lightsaber into into metal, dangling, the Akk came barreling, she kicked off its snout and rosecijto the sir, apinning her saber to deflect bolts, some hit Lurkers, she then somersaulted down and cleaved a head of a Lurker off while throwing her hand back, to cause the crate to teeter over on the Akk Hound. It let out a yelp as it was now pinned and wounded. Standing there with her scarlet blade humming and surrounded by corpses, Fatalia counted this as a minor victory. She panted, sweat dripoing doen her red neck with those gnarled black knot tats. She stood on the plateform, and considered pressing on, when she heard the the dog whimper. She hated the noise, and closer her eyes,

Just ignore it.. leave it be.”

It moaned once more and she turned,

Farrik!”

She dropped down and looked into the cobalt eye of the sad creature. Despite its size, it was a pup. She contemplated ending ors misery, when looked intently at her with that animal magic that makes people feel sorry for them. A spell only creatures of yhis kind could weave.

Fatalia raised both her hands, causijf the crate to lift up just enough and then she re-positioned it so it fell to its side. As a Lurker came running in, Fatalia pointed her red fingers with white black nails and bolts of ruby dug into the Lurker ans as she drained it she placed her other hand on the Hound, passing the healing power to it, she becoming like a living IV.

The Pup rose up and seemed recovered, it then licked her face, the great tongue covering it in saliva. She looked at the creature with squinted disdain.

Your welcome..”

Turning she took part of her black cloak to wipe her face and found with each step The Akk was her shadow. Looking back at it she held her hand out,

Stay..

The Pup follower her still as she took more steps.

Ugh.. another pathetic life form..”

As she said that two Lurkers leapt with machetes and the Akk leapt at them, it caught one in its mouth biting down and with its tail is swept and threw the other. Fatalia put her heel on the neck and dug the metal point down into the throat. The Akk Dog wagged it tail as it came and nuzzled its big head into her hand.

On second thought.. good boy.

latest

THE ORDER

Tags: Darth Fatalia Darth Fatalia

Dress: His Long black uniform, with a matching robe going around it and white and red flowers decorating it.

Gear: -Hologram Projecting Droid

-Two Lightsabers hidden in his belt

-Personal Surgical Tools

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-Implants turned on and running

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

Charles continued to watch quietly yes, but not without action. Fatalia may not have noticed given the number of slug-throwers rattling fire against the crates she hide behind, but every now and then one of Lurkers found themselves drug into the darkness. Their comrades in arms if they had seen anything quickly forgot. At this point though, and level of hiding his presence in the Force from her was gone. She may not have been able to psychically see him whenever she glanced in the direction of her attackers from their far away firing positions, but he was there. Like a blackness that reached out into their minds and twisted their thoughts. Leaving them open so that he could walk up behind them and clamp a hand over their mouths… turning his lightsaber on and off quickly to provide a kill without giving too much away.

This would go on for awhile until finally it seemed that the numbers of Lurkers attacking his fellow Force user began to dwindle to a point he felt like introducing himself. What gave him pause though, was the presence of a small Akk Hound that had caught the young woman's attention. A most curious moment that the Admiral began to wonder exactly how she would handle it. Leaning back against the wall he felt the presence of four more Lurkers silently closing on her position, but he made no move to intervene this time. No… if she was going to be foolish enough to let her guard down this much… then she would end up paying the consequences.

Only when he noticed the bolts did he actually decide that to let her potentially be harmed by the pathic pieces of low level life forms that these Lurker represented would… a waste. He slowly moved up behind her just as the first two struck, but it was the second two that he reached out and grabbed with the Force and violently threw to the bulkhead. As usually Charles operated with control and purpose the act leaving the pair paralyzed from the neck down as it broke their backs. His gaze turned from his next test subject as he placed his lightsaber back at his side, and flexed the vibro-blade fingernails in his hands that had a claw like nature to them,

"How efficient… a proper use of another beings life to heal the young one. I couldn't have done it better myself, though I would suggest checking your surroundings before paying attention to providing care to your new…" He paused as he thought of the proper word and then dropped it down with a bit of a heavy thud, "Play thing…" His coldness implied a horrible fate for the creature had it been under his mercies. Given its young age this was further from the truth as his personal code… he tended to spare the young, but his new acquaintance didn't need to know this.

Fatalia and her new pet did not make a step before someone revealed themselves with sage advice. The sudden appearance of a pale figure with black locks and mouth covering made the Akk Dog growl. Fatalia snapped her fingers to indicate she was calling him off.

Sound advice.. though I have eyes in the back of my head. Tell me, was it you that dispatched that other wave? I have to admit the sudden loss of heart beats made me confident something was happening.. though I could not detect you, I felt them go out like minature stars.

The Inquistoress considered his commentary on her drain session. Most used the power to heal themselvss or in a addictive manner, becoming Force Vampires or Azanti. That this Mysterious Man knew how to use Force Drain more broadly spoke to his advanced knowledge of The Force.

I think introductions are in order, since you aided me from becoming Lurker lunch. I am Darth Fatalia, Inquisitor of The Sith Order.

She curtsied, her lekku falling out from the shadow of hed hood and her bosom with its peaks and grove in the center pointed directly at him for a moment. She raised her head back with a smirk. That was a old habit from her dancing days under The Hutts. It never ceased to illicit a reaction, unless he was one of those.. the e word.

Standing there in the warehouse she considered that all the noise was likely to attract more sorties. It would be advised they got to higher ground. Seeing a ladder with a cage around it, ahe morioned to it and began to climb, as she stepped in her stilettos, her leather clade bottom arched and hung above where he’d follow if he decided to follow her to the roof.

Fiolette studied her opponent, darkly she smiled, as she watched the person declare themselves invisible. She watched as the person knocked back vodka shot after shot. A slow, quirked up eyebrow as the person had the audacity to belch. Truly the Sith Order has been in a state of decline and very clearly this person was not associated with anyone that Fiolette knew within the Sith's upper echelons. They complained at how systems come and they go, fact of the matter was so did governments. Even the Silver Jedi found themselves in a state of collapse, and so too would most factions it was simply the nature of time.

Time, Fiolette knew, was the apex predator.

Part of Fiolette had an urge to educate the person, and as she leaned against the console. Empty glass of whiskey on a roving tray, arms folded across her chest when the subtle blips of sensor pings began to go off. If the burning of ink across her skin wasn't already an indication, the sensor pings confirmed it. Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf was close, and Fiolette's gaze dared not drift away from the woman in front of her. "Go home," she told them plainly with some sincerity in her voice.

She tugged at the edge of her leather jacket and stood up straight, "one piece of advice, if you're going to make it anywhere in the Sith Order." Fiolette began as she looked at the person dead in the eyes, or rather eye pieces if that was what she was looking at. "Do it for yourself, seek power not for anyone else, but you. Do what you can to secure your powerbase, but this." Fiolette motioned between them, "is not it. I am nothing, people already assume I'm dead."

"So go, go home, and get off my ship." She told the person plainly, "you'll be able to leave as freely as you arrived. If you'll excuse me, like you, there is someone on that planet that I care for, deeply."

ZZZ-costume-1-384x480.jpg
When the would-be assassin had finally departed, Fiolette sighed. Her gaze fell to the console and the subtle sensor pings, "Dansen." She called out to the protocol droid. The droid waddled out and looked over at his master and replied.

"Yes, my Lord, how may I be of service?"

Fiolette standing up straight, rolled her shoulders back and looked toward the droid, "can you fetch whatever amounts for a duty uniform that passes for the old Sith Empire. Circa, 861, or earlier." Her voice was softer than it should have been, she cleared her throat and added, "and if you could, fetch the cigarras."

"My Lord," began the droid's question, "you wished for me to stop you and this rather dreadful habit."

"I understand, you're right it is a dreadful habit," she thought about it for a moment, "I'll find the cigarras myself."

The droid simply shook his head and turned away to fetch Fiolette's old duty uniform. What was she going to say? What was she going to do? Fiolette sighed again, and ran a hand through her hair walking toward where Dansen her droid had disappeared to. Dansen met her at the door way with the uniform, "do you think it wise, my Lord? Her ladyship would have been quite crossed at your defection, as it were."

"I'm... aware, of the damage and emotional turmoil I've caused," she took the uniform from the droid, "which is exactly why I need to face her."

Dansen stepped around Fio just as she stepped further into her private chambers, "is that wise?"

"No," she conceded, "it is not, but-"

"Is it possible that her ladyship is aware of your return?" Dansen inquired.

Fiolette paused and looked toward her left arm, and then returned her attention to the droid, "if she wasn't already, she will be." Her hand on the door holding the open button, "after all, she was the one who gave me my tattoos." Her hand lifted away from the button and the door closed. Fio could hear Dansen walking away, and as she took a deep breath and exhaled. It didn't take long for the woman to be dressed back in her old uniform, and from there she sought out the cigarras. Nidar Black Labels to be percise, her favorite brand.

A few cigarras stuffed into her breast pocket, she strode out of her chambers and crossed the command center. Dansen looked over at her and said matter-of-factly, "I do hope this will not end in your demise, my Lord."

She withdrew one of the cigarras from the pocket and set it between her lips, "well," she flicked her thumb toward the cigarra and a small light of fire emerged. She puffed on the cigarra, the ember hues of the lit cigarra, illuminated her face. "Dansen," she continued and looked over at her hand a moment. "That makes two of us."

Astrid Pentoghast’s Apprentice
The drunk Assassin had not entirely disarmed herself. She had a shoto blade that popped out of her boot. She had actually gotten sauced as a tactic, the aim to make her seem less threatening. She was about to pounce, especislly when Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro went on about asserting her own power, when she mentioned someone she loved. That took all the air out of her resolve to kill a ghost. If she had someone like Darth Fatalia Darth Fatalia how could Miraage stop them from being together? What if the situation was reversed, she would want to be able to see her lover.

The staggering of the Sith Assassin stopped, she leviated her curved hilted sabers to her belt and gave a slight bow. Before leaving she gave one parting word,

I would have killed you. The one you deeply cared about has saved you. You spoke of seeking power above all else. It was Passion, the power of love that lets your ghost haunt a little longer.

With that Miraage headed back to her ship in the Hangar. She did not care about Shilkkar, or these Sith Rancor Games. Fiolette had done that for her, offered some perspective, a mirror, and perhaps a look into her own future when she would be nothing. In the end they all were passing ships in the dark void, all “you really owned was your story.”

latest

THE ORDER

Dress: His Long black uniform, with a matching robe going around it and white and red flowers decorating it.

-Personal Surgical Tools

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

"Really, I assuming that you keep them hidden under the cloak… oh… you were referring to sensing them with the Force." There was an ominous chuckle that slipped from the male's lips as he looked over the figure in front of him curiously before regarding the two victims that lay on the ground paralyzed. Glancing at Fatalia out of the corner of his eyes while he examined the Lurker his eyebrow raised at her question, "I think you already know the answer to that question given your aptitude with the Force. You felt what happened to the others just like what you felt happen to these. They all wanted you dead, but as for myself… I have yet to show any such hostility toward you for the moment."

There was a note of teasing in the large man's words that would leave one to wonder if he was a threat or not. It would be left completely up to Fatalia to decide just like Charles intended. He did at least give her a partial answer, "If you must know like many things I have been 'curious' about in the past I simply could not let you pass away that easily so yes… I took steps." The idea though that introductions where in order did amuse Charles. Well it was actually to say that her introduction was far more elaborate than anything he could provide these days. Yes he could fluff things up with the titles he held in the past… or something that would hint at the knowledge of his flag ship, but no… only the simplest would do,

"Charles… Charles Castex, though just Charles will do Fatalia. I unfortunately am not an Darth or Inquisitor like yourself. No I tragically am just a simple Doctor. Nothing more… nothing less." There was a bit of playfulliness to his tone, and there was obviously more to the man than met the eye, but he didn't seem to be willing to provide such information at this time. He did return her curtsy with a gentle bow that had a flourish to it. His eyes though where draw exactly to where she intended them to be, but it didn't draw out the reaction she might have usually gotten. No, it was tame. His mask covered the soft flush of his pale features, and so it would be hard to tell beyond the fact he seem to stare a moment at her lekku… so she was a Twi'lek.

It had been hard to tell from under her cloak and mask, but this was an 'interesting development'. As he had never had one of those as a test subject. Her stats as fellow Force User is what saved her from an attempt by the man capturing her for that purpose at the moment. She was far to valuable for such a simple fate, "If you will give me a moment I will follow… I have to dispose of these two since I doubt I will have a chance to take them back to my lab."

Yes he figured that if he followed Fatalia then his time on the planet would take a different turn. So turning back to the Lurkers he picked up the slug throwers they had been using and crouched down in front of there paralyzed forms, "You know boys, you really should be careful where you aim these. Someone could get hurt… especially using such old and sub standard equipment… oh now look at this… it bet a big enough spark could really cause a problem… don't worry I will fix it." He then simply created little piles of shells on their chest. Before leaving after to follow, Fatalia up the ladder, only for a moment paying attention to what might be above him… as with a snap of his fingers a spark lit up a large enough flame… setting off the piles of shells and killing the Lurkers instantly.

It would be among the flames of that small inferno that something would specifically draw for Fatalia's attention. It was not Charles… it didn't give off the Force the same way he did. No it was much older and all she would have to look down to see for just a moment almost as though there where two red eyes staring back at her from those flames. Jealously… pure and simple. Then just as quickly as it had come it had gone. Though if she had stopped Charles would end up clearing his throat to say, "Is there a problem… Fatalia. If I may call you that?" It was obvious he was smirking playfully under his mask. Not leering. No, it had to do with the fact that he was not using her titles, but her name. His question had been rhetorical and also without even pausing her asked her, "So tell me… now just why did the Sith Order send an Inquisitor like yourself down here Fatalia? Surely there are better uses for your talents… or is this a punishment assignment for some failure."

Always so inquisitive and curious little cousin, Malum thought behind his mask, with a ghost of a smile, as with everyone that emerged into the room was enough to have her stormy blue eyes awake to attention and consideration. No doubt Revna Revna would need to have a better handle on controlling her expressions...

...Or follow her master's approach and don a mask herself.

Smiling at cousins was far from the most revealing act, as Malum too nodded at the greeting from his co-apprentice.

However, it was revealing.

His attention was drawn towards Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , as he began to speak, smirking beneath the mask at the beginning of his words, he had few doubts that the Emperor's Executioner would make well on his threats, however from what little he knew of the man, the threats very much were that.

Threats.

If he had any intention to truly cleave their heads off their bodies, he would not make threats.

He simply would do so.

And as strange as it was to imagine... he very much doubted that the Empress, Srina Talon Srina Talon , would yet allow his head to mount a pike. A gardener was what she called herself at the Lifeday Gala... and from the meetings hence, from the request to tutor and take on her adoptive stepgrandson, Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway ... for whatever reason...

...It seemed the Empress held a certain fondness for him.

As much as that confused him, he was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"We are glad to hear, I am sure, Lord Lechner, for after all, why would the Emperor's Executioner desire the lives of those loyal to His Imperial Majesty." The smirk underneath the mask was all too audible in how he spoke the words, perhaps there was no need to be rather... insufferable about it, yet they both knew as much as the other if Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean had no use for them... they would be hunted.

For now, at least, the wolf was caged.

However, he was not so sure of his position to place his arms through the iron bars and risk losing a limb.

"As for your question... space for one, newly habitable worlds will not be remiss, and we can rebuild the already existing infrastructure that litters the land, one-day Jutrand shall have so many souls they will be stacked upon each other, mark my words," Such was the way of city worlds, and such was the boon of government like theirs, simply moving people place to place, was a possibility, "Otherwise, I am sure mining efforts will find something of note, and if not, arable land to feed the growing empire will certainly make it useful enough."

Now it was just a question of the terraforming itself.

Alas, a twinge in his brow would interrupt him, as he felt... another presence.

A familiar one.

As eyes drifted over to Ali- Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , praying to Bogan, that he would not do anything rash. Though with Ali- Darth Strosius' track record, that much may have been asking too much, a fool's hope as it were.

Yet, he would play the part of the fool, if it meant they could survive this encounter.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , arrived, a commanding presence in the room as she introduced herself, appearing before the assembled in a gust of purple and black smoke. Others may have at first glance thought it some parlour trick, and certainly it seemed to work differently than how his Force Travel and Teleportation functioned.

Yet, it was no trick, here she was in the flesh.

Malum nodded his head in greetings, "A pleasure to have you at these proceedings, Lady Raaf, may I be so bold to assume you are here to assist us?" The smirk underneath the mask had already gone, as from another query, he felt tension build.

Returning his eyes to the table, to keep a quiet eye on his battlebrother, all the while Revna's own greeting wafted over the air.

His eyes narrowed at the subtle movements in the Sangnir's form. So very tempted to tap into his head and speak word of warning.

Yet.

For now, it would seem that they would not come to blows, at least for these next coming seconds. For despite the hostility in the man's words, the taunts, he had yet to do anything overtly hostile.

Well... apart from what Darth Arcanix clearly did not yet know of.

It would be best for all of them that it was kept that way.

"Indeed, you will all have to forgive my youth and inexperience, but how indeed shall we remove the poison in the air? It shall certainly please His Imperial Majesty, and be a boon for the Empire, to have the heart of the Anoat sector beating once again." It would be a reminder to the entire Galaxy too, that the Sith were far more than the conquerors and butchers that they warned their children of every night.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

VarDiv.png
Ger.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Ferrum Solus | Blodmåne | Strømafbryder
TAG: Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath | Azelle Narzisce Azelle Narzisce | Lunara Azure Lunara Azure | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Malum had always thought himself clever, but as the wolf looked toward the raven, Gerwald was more certain now than ever his assessment of the Sith Lord was correct. The more Malum spoke the more the raven showed he was not as situationally aware as he presented himself to be. Were he, he would have known Gerwald's words were because Malum and Strosius both had been quick to label the wolf as the Emperor's executioner in past encounters.

He was something more. He had always been.

"If it was in the best interest of the order for your head to be relieved from its shoulders, Strosius would have done it long before I could have."

Gerwald glanced toward Alisteri.

"And if his death was in the best interest of the order, he would offer it without hesitation. That is what loyalty looks like. Anything else is just words and a mask intended to hide one's true intentions."

His eyes returned to Malum.

"Do not forget, no one holds my leash."

This time his words were a threat. Was he posturing, no. Gerwald did not believe in it. While he was blunt at times it was simply his way of testing the waters.

There could have been more to say on the matter, but the meeting found itself gaining another member. Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf entered without warning and offered her own insight to the rhetorical question Gerwald had posed. Strosius also saw the point Gerwald was making. The wolf shook his head and simply ignored the answer coming from the raven. He had not been seeking an answer, and yet Malum spoke the obvious.

He simply nodded toward them all, and gave his attention back to the room. It was tense. Gerwald did not need to see behind the mask to know there was some history between their host and the woman that walked into the room. Whatever it was, it did not go as far back as the history the Confederacy had with her. After all, she had been pivotal in opening negotiations to replace slaves with droids.

For now he said nothing in relation to that. Malum was the politician in the room, and cut through the tension with his own words. Was she here to help?

"The harvesters are a start. They will separate the particles. The more pertinent question is how to remove the toxins from the soil? That is where the efforts to terraform the surface become critical."

The Pale One went on about his service, that had saved her from many threats. He spoke with an air of superiority that was common among Sith who viewed themselves has demigods. This was not a turn off, if he had power she would perhaps seduce it to her ends.

Fatalia blinked as he said his namesake, not very intimidating, no Darth or cleverly chosen word to invoke menace or madness, simply Charles. As she climbed the ladder, her leather bound booty arching up and down as her stills to heels grabbed the bars and hoisted her up, she replied to his query if he could speak to her informally.

Fatalia is fine, just do not call me fat.”

It was a cheeky thing to say, and honestly she relished this interplay with The Mystery Man. She did not trust him, even his boasts about lending her aid was suspect. Why would he intervene unless he had a motive? He had revealed a lot about himself, the lack of formality yet a title she did not recognize. Now he was making inquiries of an inquisitor, how nosy.

Why I am in this toxic place is for me to know and you to find out.

She enjoyed this exchange, it had been a long time since she had foil, someone to really test her and make her position as Inquistoress shine. The goal was not to reveal too much. It was to keep your cards close to the chest or was it vest? They reached the roof top as she opened a hatch and the toxic air swirled. Stepping out on the stone covered pateau, she waited for Charles to join her. She could hear whimpers from the Akk Dog not being able to folllow. Fatalia presses hee hand on her curved hilt and considered cutting him down as he came out. She felt her red finger inch towards the igniter switch and her eyes swirl with that fire of the Sith Power.

Her hand trembled as she lowered it back to her belt and snapped it with a click to ring of matching chrome. She was certain the sound echoed down in the ladder cage, like the drawing of blaster that was unmistakable.

Crossing her arms she saw on the rooftops Lurkers with slugthrowers and what appeared to be a ballista, a giant bow weapon that they had put massive spears in. She was trying to see if the behemoth bow was aimed at her, but at the moment it was unmanned.

latest

THE ORDER

-Personal Surgical Tools

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

"Really Fatalia I would never do anything so uncouth…" At this point in the climb he couldn't help noticing the view in front of him. Charles may have come across as cold, but no… such titillating sights had the same effect on his as anyone else. What caused the former Admiral to glance away and not enjoy it, was how it reminded him of the pain what he had lost… it was not something he wanted to ponder in the depths of these ruins.

Not that he was allowed to, as the jealousy sparked from before caused Udeszi to reach out from her prison and use her influence to reshape his thoughts back into the cold monster who so easily clipped apart his victims. It had been a long time since she had such influence on Charles, and she didn't want this 'Fatalia' coming along and ruining her opportunity to potentially get him to finish the process her Holocron started so many years ago.

A chuckle slipped from Charles lips, its cold and ominous nature matched this change. It seemed almost predatory, and even the tone of his words reflected this. Something more was obviously going on with the man, and to a skilled Inquisitor this would be obvious, "I do admit I like a challenge. As are ways for me to get that answer without asking as I am sure you know, but… what would be the fun in that." There was an underlying note of a potential threat there… would he do it… or wouldn't he? That was up for her to decide and Charles was curious how she might react, and it was no long before he had his answer. An answer that gave him just a slight pause in his climb up the stairs, but not to much to give away that… yes… he noticed.

It would be in that moment as he finished his ascension that a voice would speak into Fatalia's mind. Clear as crystal as her hand returned to her side, "Good girl, that was the correct choice. Do not assume the boy wasn't ready for you and I would hate to see what would have become of your mind had you made such a poor decision." The voice was that of an older woman, nothing like Charles. No the measured tone was almost ancient, and seemed to regard both her and him to be below it in equal measure. It was as it slowly faded away that Charles began to emerge, stretching his large form as he examined the area around them curiously,

"We either caught them off guard or have killed everyone who was supposed to be protecting this place. If you don't mind, I would at least like to take care of that before it becomes a…" Reaching out with the force he applied pressure on what seemed like the joints that held it together. Not enough to break it, as that would attract attention… just enough that firing that thing would cause just as much trouble for the user as the two of them, "Problem… there we go… now just to find out were they are hiding."

She had no idea if he was uncouth or not, and she said,
I hardly know you.”

Then his tone seemed to shift to something bordering on a threat. That was to be expected, she had just intended to cleave him on his way up and deciding against it a voice broke into hee mind, and it causes hee to shout at Charles,

What Kriff was that?!

She held hee hands to her head and then drew her lightsaber and ignited it. She stood as it hummed and her head pounded.

Why was a woman speaking in my head? What the farrik are you?!

Even though she was an Inquistor which tended to denote calm and calculated, this turn of events was unsettling. She began to wonder if he was a shifter or some other boogeyman. The trip of hee blade pointed in a defensive posture.

The loud noise stirred the rooftops, the ballista Charles had tended to when fired malufuctioned, and there was great dust ball and shrieks. Then another contingent opened fire with slugthrowers, but then a spear flew over covered in green glowing light. Another bastilla was firing and looking over Talia saw that the one manning it was not a Lurker:

deanna-crisbacher-2.jpg

A Nightsister.. what was a Witch of Dathomir doing on Anatoa? Was that who had spoken into her mind? That seemed implausible since it’s mentioned Charles. Determined to do something about this new clusterfarrik, she looked at him and began sprinting with hee saber and leapt from rooftop, swinging her blade she batted an imbuded ichor spear away and landed with her stilettos on the stone rooftop leaving divers, and cutting through the great crossbow, sending the string snapping off and wood harp wood tearing apart into splinters. The Witch summoned up two sickle shaped blades and began parting Talia’s flurry of red cuts, the crackle of blades filled the air. The Red Twi’lek beat at the two crescent shaped blades with a fury, pouring out her rage over the recent circumstances when the Nightsister began to teleport in tunnels around her in that green mist.

Darth Fatalia let out a scream as the Wirch poorer near hee, the sound made hee drop as her ears were nearly ruptured . Fatalia raised her blade for a downward cut which the Witch caught with her sickles before it cleaves her head. The pale woman then pushed upward and began a flurry of cuts, Fatalia parrying and backing to the edge of the roof, below a Lurker was posted, she pulled chin up with the Force causing the Nightsister to dig her crescent moon blades into the a lurker, and so Fatia took hold of the corpse and used it as shield as she swung her curved hilt at the switch, the body was buckler.

The Night Sister then teleported in haze of green sparkling light and Fatalia spun around, the lurker body being knocked into the air as the Witch charged into her head first and dug the sickle points into underarms of the Inquistoress. She let out a gasp, the Nightsister’s eyes glowed emerald as as she’s plucked her plow shears from Fatalia and held one ready to descend on her.

You Sith think the galaxy is your right, that planets like these are yours for the taking! You think your power makes you gods, but you are no match for the Magicks! Now you will know defeat.

She dug the blade into the lekku and breast of Fatalia who spat up blood and shook her head in a convulsion. The Inquistoress was in trouble…

latest

THE ORDER

-Personal Surgical Tools

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

"Hmm I don't know what you are talking about Fatalia… is there something a matter?" Despite his carefully chosen and modulated method of speaking, there was an undertone of concern. He clearly did not know what she was talking about, at least until the point when she mentioned a 'woman' speaking into her head. His response to her drawing a lightsaber, was a slow and steady movement on his own part. It was done so in such a way that she could follow his movements and see that he wasn't trying to pull a fast one. As he drew out a dark black cloth wrapped around what was revealed to be a Sith Lords Holocron… and a rather fancy one too,

"That would be… my Master… if you could even call her that." Tapping on his head, "Half of her is here, the other half… well she is still right here, but still just as strong as ever it seems." The ghost manifested itself fully this time, the old Chiss looking at Fatalia, with a smirk, "You two children really have time to be bothering an old woman… I assume you are not paying attention to your surroundings?" The words were spoken just as group of slugs passed through her ghostly form. Charles strangely enough moved the Holocron of the woman, behind him and drew his saber with a speed faster than one would think a man of his size had.

His gesture towards the Old Sith Lord who hardly needed a physical defense was rather… protective. Be that by her having downloaded a part of herself into him, or his own nature to protect the last being he actually knew where he stood with… well… that wasn't clear in the moment. The Inquisitor it seemed though was taking a bit more of an aggressive posture towards the situation than he did. To be fair he was used to using his Force abilities to bring down his enemies, and that was why as he ran to catch up, he would extend out his hand towards any Lurkers as they popped their heads up to shoot… and release bolts of lighting in the direction.

He had noticed the Nightsister and while he didn't intend to allow the Inquistor get herself killed fighting one of the Witches alone. He also didn't intend to take away her prey. No Charles had other ideas and that was why as he used the force to jump up to a higher level of grating, slamming some of the Lurkers into the wall with a push and slicing the legs off others before kicking their guns away, "Don't go anywhere boys I need plenty of donors if I am going to fuel the Lady… Rage… hmm… I guess it has been a while since I found someone I could appreciate."

The statement was followed by a bonk in the Force that he could feel in his mind, the Sith Lord's ghost was no pleased. His path of destruction strangely followed after Fatalia, his own two lightsabers unhooking form his belt, but not going into his hands. He used the Force to control them outward to cut into any attackers that might interrupt the melee between the Night Sister and Inquisitor's with an affirmed statement, "Ants should not interrupt a fight between angels." Two managed to get close, with one bringing a knife down into the big mans shoulder, which he had to let happen to catch the knife from the front…

So that he could bring his fingers up and with his metallic clawed fingernail implants… pierced right into the Lurkers chest and squeezing his heart just for… the amusement, before swinging around to slit the throat of the enemy behind him. Dropping the pair in a pile at his feet as he came up from one knee Charles pulled the knife from his shoulder, with hardly a note of pain on his features… he didn't feel it as much as used to. Cracking his neck back and forth, his slow stride forward was suddenly turned into a dash propelled by the force as the Nightsister would find herself loomed over by the hulking figure of a man,

"Alright now you have had your fun… let her go… she is… mine…" Whatever that meant well… it could have meant any number of things, but there was a rage in his eyes as he brought a palm covered in lighting down to blast against the Witches chest shocking her enough to cease her movement. His other arm reached out to curl around Fatalia to pull her close, if only for the purpose of keeping her from falling. Passing out in her condition… no he couldn't have that happen to the Twi'lek. Then bringing his leg up at the knee, he kicked out straight forward using the force to add power behind the kick, knocking the Nightsister back off her feet and into a nearby pile of refuse,

"Do stand by quietly as I… tend to my patient… and as for you Inquisitor. Do be more careful ok." She would feel one of his hands come around to touch the wound on her breast. In this moment his professionalism and claim on his profession showed by the way he healed her wound. Yes the drawing off life out of his victims he had left alive around them for this potential purpose was through the use of the force, but his actions had a clinical nature to them. Well at least until he went about taking care of the last wound, "Now just need to get this one, and you can go and finish things up with your prey Fatalia…"

Reaching out he was honestly trying to be careful in the matter, but given how he had to keep watch on the Night Sister who was healing her own self, and make sure he healed Fatalia… well. The way he gripped at her lekku might have been a little too tight. Charles the moment he realized it, was which to change that letting go with a cheeky comment, "Uh yeah… sorry about that." Had it been a normal situation she might have ruffled her hair or something, but he was well aware of what would happen if he did that here, "So question… are we taking her alive or dead? You know I have a make shift lab in these ruins so we could… question her there on why she is on this planet. A Night Sister here means there is more going on than meets the eye."

Before Fatlaia had made the leap, the reveal that Charles Castex Charles Castex Carrie’s his Master around was rather.. odd and when she heard the voice she matched it to the one that had spoken in her mind. That settled hee s little but when The Nigjt Sister assailed them with tridents and spears, she leapt into action and what ensued had not boded well for her.

As an Inquistor she should have been more cautious. Witches of Dathomir where not to be trifled with, even Sith Lords in the past had come to grief interacting with them.

The Night Sister stood as pale corpse over hee prize, she had taken down a Sith and that made her proud. Before she could relish this victory, she felt herself gripped by that field of sorcery the Jedi and the Sith commanded. Unable to resist, she then saw a figure of shadow standing over her. She was then kicked into a pile of debris, where she groaned as her leg had a metal sharp pipe bore into it.

Fatalia was still voiding blood from her wounds when Charles began to use the technique she had on the Akk Dog. She felt the rush of healing elixir pour into her breast wound. When Charles grabbed hold of her lekku she rose up suddenly, her eyes rolling over to white and her mouth a gape, the tenderness of Twi’lek lekku was renowned, they were sensitive and the way he had tightly held it had activated chemicals in her brain like serotonins, dopamine, and others that did alleviate her pain. Truly he was a doctor of sorts, though whither unintentional or not, such touch did cause other stirrings which she felt inside, hee eyes rolled back and she leaned up to him with he black lips. It was an almost reflex action, though in truth she was attracted to him. She was no respecter or persons in regards to romance, she liked them all, male and female. And now she owed him for really saving her life this time. A kiss would be a start and then perhaps later when the danger was over and they were somewhere safe something more…

She did not respond to if the Witch should be spared, she was too lost in the pleasure that has replaced the pain. Though she thought the Nightsister deserved a slow death if not the penalty of being a slave to the one she had marked with those pretty blades.

latest

THE ORDER

-Personal Surgical Tools

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

Fatalia's reaction was not exactly what Charles had been expecting, true he knew about the sensitive nature of a Twi'lek's lekku in theory, but not in practice. No, at least not in this way. He had found it a useful area to inflict pain on because of the number of nerve endings that allowed for the continued application of torture techniques if you used the chemicals they released. This… this was different. As he was not trying to hurt the Inquisitor but heal her. So what was left was a reaction which was based on a different seat of instincts. He had to admit though, that seeing the red Twi'lek like this… was an alluring sight within itself, but he didn't let his mind wonder too deep down that rabbit hole. Always keeping one eye on the Night Sister.

At least until the point that the other turned in his arms in such a that allowed her to lean up to kiss him. An act that Charles made no move to stop, as the mask they both wore blocked any such contact. Under his own his pale face was slowly flushing out with what could only be described as an adorable red. How long had it be since anyone showed him this kind of affection. Yes he understood the influence that Fatalia was under, but that didn't mean he wasn't effected… in fact he found himself pulling her closer to his form. The act was both protective and possessive at the same time… his words he said to the Night Sister from before taking on more meaning. He used the Force to keep up with if their enemy any moves to attack them… his eyes focused deep into those of the woman in his arms,

"Fatalia… I…" His words were caught in his throat as he readied himself to jump back should they come under attack. His hold on the Twi'lek was such that he could carry her with him, "Think we should focus on the enemy in front of us… as there is plenty of time to talk later." Yes that was a good way to put it, because for all he knew that she would be annoyed with the situation once the effects of what she was going through wore off. After all only moments before she had contemplated killing him, "I would suggest focusing that passion you feel right now into capture and defeating your pray… it is what gives us strength over mere Jedi no… our passion." Not once during the entire exchange had he pulled back from having there mask pressed together. No he had pressed their foreheads together… yes… contact… he had missed this.

Udeszi on the other hand again found the Inquisitors actions to be a 'threat'. Well there was a way to solve that. It wouldn't be much, but any amount of healing the Night Sister did when she began to remove the pipe… she would find it increased. Yes, a red strand of Force Drain seem to extend out from the Holocron's storage space. Part of it was a subtle manipulation of Charles himself, as that was what truly allowed her to reach out. If the pair wasn't careful they would find themselves under attack sooner than they expected.

Last edited:
A look of amusement would pass across her face as the first reaction to her appearance, besides the sarcastic response to her greetings from Strosius, was for him to take his weapon off his belt.

"Considering these efforts aren't stepping on the toes of someone already in the region, no, Alisteri I am not here to hinder you." She would deliberately choose to use his actual name, not the Sith title he had given himself. "Nor did you take me up on the second part of that hinderance as you put it to make a more constructive use of time than blowing something up." She would gesture at the lightsaber. "Put it away before you hurt yourself."

She would turn her attention to Malum and Gerwald.

"I've brought a few ships from my company to help begin the process of working on the atmosphere, something more mobile than the extractors and the freighter system in use before. However, and this is probably an important point to make about such a project before we all continue, this is not going to be something that takes days or even weeks. Months if you are lucky, years if you are practical. Terraforming a planet is not an insignificant project and it requires expertise and patience."

She would take a seat, choosing to place herself closer to Malum and Gerwald than Strosius. Was she needling him? Yes. Was it because it seemed to be so easy to get a rise out of a man, a Sith Lord, than it should be? Yes. Was it giving her information on him and how he conducted himself since getting off the proverbial leash of Ophidia? Yes yet again.

And if she had to admit it to herself, part of it was a defense mechanism. Her right arm was burning ever so stronger. Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro was close, and beneath her bemused expression and attitude, a writhing cauldron of emotion was bubbling.

"There are several entities in the galaxy that specialize in the terraforming and restoration of planets. Arceneau Trade and Salacia are two that immediately come to mind. My own efforts to terraform worlds have also been successful, but as I said, they take time to do correctly. A rush job could just as easily ruin a world further."

A set of sunglasses, the old white and gold uniform, and a cigar.

Fiolette wasn't sure what to expect as she navigated the shuttle toward the surface of Anoat. The burning sensation on her skin from their shared bond had become something of a friend by that point. A friend that rightly wanted to sock Fiolette in the jaw. She deserved it and whatever else Taeli had set for her. As the shuttle pushed through the depths of the void. Fiolette did her best to conceal the grin that was crawling on her face. Behind the old sunglasses, her azure eyes narrowed their focus.

She puffed on the cigar, and then withdrew the cancer-inducing habit from her mouth. She let the smoke rise from her nostrils, just as it wafted from the cigar into the shuttle's cabin. She activated the shuttle's systems aid it in navigating the rather inhospitable planet. The pollution alone was probably enough to make a lung dissolve. Thankfully for Fiolette for the moment that wasn't important. The shuttle broke through Anoat's atmosphere and continued its trajectory.

A little while later, Fiolette found herself walking an old command post. She couldn't quite discern if it had been from the First Order's time or later, maybe it was before. She never did set foot on the world. Then again, Fiolette in those days didn't set foot on many of the conquered worlds. That ink on her skin began to burn something fierce. Cigarra between her lips, the old Galidraani woman ran her hand through her hair pushing some of it back as she pushed her way closer and closer toward the woman she left decades ago.

Likely, Taeli wasn't alone therefore she'd at least have to pretend and smile through her teeth. Fiolette smirked, the connection they had formed decades ago, the bond, however faded it had become. It surged through Fiolette and it felt refreshing, the way a dehydrated man in the desert might welcome water. Fio rolled her shoulders back and moved her head to one side then the other. That kind of power felt so good, after having rot in the Nether for so many years. She smoked the cigarra a little more, just before the doors that concealed Taeli and whoever was with her could open.

The cigarra's ember hues illuminated her face once more just as those very doors opened. The smirk on Fiolette's face said it; honey, I'm home. The smirk spoke far more words than a shit-eating grin ever could. The only person who could discern it would be the woman it was meant for. Taeli Raaf, herself. "Pardon me, I do apologize for intruding on what is likely a very, very important meeting." Fore finger and second finger on either side of the cigarra as it was delicately pulled from her lips. Smoke rose into the air, and Fiolette continued on in her rather thick, posh Galidraani accent. "I am doing my best to become, reacquainted with the Sith Order." Her gaze shifted away from Taeli, to the men in the room, and then back to Taeli where for a moment longer than she should have. She let her eyes wander Taeli's form, and then when her attention was torn away from her ex-wife. Fiolette addressed the others in the room, "as I do intend to perhaps, be of use, oh..." a dark chuckle.

"Where are my manners, pardon me, allow me to introduce myself."

She extinguished the cigarra with two fingers, slowly removed her sunglasses, and revealed her dazzling azure eyes.

"I may be familiar to you as Grand Admiral Fiolette Yvarro of the First Order, or perhaps to you Sith, as Lord Admiral Fiolette Raaf of the old Sith Empire." Although she with that wide grin on her face admitted, "although I am quite certain that a lot has changed over the past thirty, forty years?"

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Revna Revna

The Twi’lek began to recover from her amorous trance, her eyes rolled back as she heard Charles Castex Charles Castex urged her to channel her passion on the moment. The wounds that had been in her breast and lekku were now gone. She was being led by The Pale Man, when she raised her arms out to indicate she was coming back to equilibrium.

What.. what happened?

She was rather disoriented and she had vague recollection of the Witch attacking her. She reached at her breast and lightly lifted her lekku to see the mark of the blade was gone. She then looked with ripple flame eyes at Charles, and said,

You saved me?

The question was soft spoken for Fatalia, very unlike her normal peppering and salty tone. It was as if a child was whispering.

This intimate moment was interrupted when refuse was thrown and The Night Sister rose in glowing green aura.

Meet your doom!

Her hands swirling with green flame as she casts it at Fatalia and Charles. The Inquistoress dropped and rolled as she pointed both hands and created pressure that threw the Witch off the rooftop. The Nightsister’s poofed back behind and unleashed more balls of green flame at them. Fatalia levitated hee light saber to her hand and began to spin it in arch’s that meet the balls, absorbing them with kyber edge. She then charged with a great angst growl as she thrusted her blade with both hands, the Witch becoming particles of green dust as the tip entered her, and then bedlam was behind her again with another cauldron of fires behind her palms.

The Twi’lek decided it was time to make this Pet submit. Reaching out with her free hand, she grasped hold of her windpipe and shoved her into ground making her own flame burn hee chest, she cried out. Then Fatalia raises hee back up, hee chest burst at the breast as she popped off a lock of her raven hair, at the same location that her lekku hung.

There! Now you look well groomed!

Now the Inquistoress had to consider the next course of action as she held the humming red blade to the neck of this Dathomirian. She could cut her throat or make her as Charles had suggested, a slave. With turn of her head she pulled the Nightsister closer and looked her in the eye.

I think we shall keep her..

With that The Inquistor delved into the Witch’s head and began to break down her defenses, the lobotomy was easy work, despite their magicks, many of the lower caste of Dathomirian Sorceresses were dense; the combination of isolation in covens and fanaticism was not a recipe for great intelligence.

Then it was done, the Witch fell on her hands and looked at the roof and then up to Fatalia who extending her red fingers pulled her chin up.

Hello precious.. how do you feel?

The Beldam replied to its new Puppet Master,

“Alive Mistress..

Fatalia turned to Charles and smiled.

Last edited:

latest

THE ORDER

-Personal Surgical Tools

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

"Yes I healed you Fatalia, though I accidentally grabbed your lekku a bit too hard. Spurring a… 'unexpected' reaction from you. Do forgive me on that end it was not on purpose." It was obvious from the way he spoke that he understood what happened, it had simply caught him off guard. He watched as he looked over the places that had once been wounded and nodded as an answer to her statement, "Why of course I did. I just couldn't let a low-level Dathmirian Sorceress have her way with my newly discovered… curiosity." The way he said the word curiosity while it had a certain clinical nature to it. It was the tone and softening of his eyes for just that moment while he was speaking that truly gave away what he meant went he said it.

Sadly the moment was interrupted by the witches presence and because of such Charles cold gaze was quickly turned back on the Night Sister. His entire demeanor flipping like a light switch, and had he not promised Fatalia the woman as prey… then he would have handled her himself. As Falalia rolled away the Admiral jumped back, turning his body to the side in order to move in between the flames. Whenever one of the flames came close to his leg he pirouetted to the left and extended his hand, snaping in a similar fashion that he had before climbing the stairs… an act that was more performative and a method of mental focus as a flame cast out from his own hand connected with that of the Night Sister.

The burning orbs meeting with an explosive force that sent the large man back against the wall knocking the wind out of him, but he remained on his feet. Turning to look towards the battle between the Inquisitor and the Night Sister he could only grin in a rather Cheshire Cat esque manner as he watched his comrade follow his guidance. He took a moment to catch his breath before he slowly and purposefully made his way over to the pair where Fatalia was taking the necessary steps in order to pacify their newest acquisition.

He could feel the Twi'lek's use of the Force to 'lobotomize' the Night Sister, and he began to rub his chin, "Now now was that really necessary to create a compliant slave Fatalia? After all we don't want to erase any useful information on why she was here in the first place. A Night Sister way out here as I mentioned before does raise some questions…" His words drifted off as Fatalia turned to face him, the Night Sister having demonstrated that she was still capable of speech, "Hmm maybe she isn't that damaged after all… I would be most interesting in exploring her mind for myself later if we find it necessary." After all if they could speak as their slave they would certainly be willing to part with any of the information that they requested.

She turned ro look at him over tye Lekku comment. “Did you wash your hands first?” She was being snarky, when he then called her a “curiosity,” well that certainly better than the word “play thing” that she was called among The Hutts.

The Twi’lek had quite forgotten to interrogate the Nightsister before dominating her mind and making her conformable. That was rather sloppy for an Inquistor, but in her defense she had been lekku touched and had been stabbed in the chest. No.. those were excuses, she had farriked up. It was becoming abundantly clear she had lost a step. So to salavage this she tried to repair some of the cortex of the Witch and find something of value. She probably should have let Charles take point since she was still recovering from the ordeal. So she decided to swallow her pride and said,

You take over, it is clear I am not quite firing on all cylinders.

She stepped back from The Witch and stood overlooking the rooftops. More Lurkers, more kills, and what was it all for? Tge glory of the Empire? Perhaps. The thrill? Maybe. Though Fatalia was feeling less enchanted by the second. She had come to prove herself worthy of the Inquistorous, and all she proved was she was a failure. In a short span she had been cut down, and failed to follow inquisitorial procedure. Honestly, she thought about throwing herself from that roof, but that would waste Charles’ good will and there was Darth Miraage Darth Miraage who she sensed in atmosphere, approaching in her craft.

Fatalia bowed her head, nothing had gone as planned and now she owed a stranger a life debt. And she did not like to owe anybody.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius // Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner // Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr // Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf // Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro

The young woman simply sat and watched and listened as Lord Lechner, Darth Malum, and her master all exchanged words between the three of them. It appeared that there was some history between them all, and though she was curious about some statements made she knew it wasn’t her business and simply left it at that.

The tensions became more palpable for a few moments within the meeting room after Lady Raaf arrived, and though Darth Strosius seemed to extend a greeting, his apprentice noticed his saber hilt slip into his other hand, though he refrained from igniting it. It made her more tense, as now she really didn’t know if he would react violently or not towards the other woman’s presence. Especially with her comments directed towards Strosius.

The other woman’s attention turned away from Revna’s master and towards the others, as she began speaking on the topic at hand, as she found a seat near Malum and Lord Lechner. The younger Sith sat back and crossed her arms over her chest, remaining silent as she continued to observe and listen; there wasn’t much she had to offer here, but it did provide a good learning opportunity for her, especially in the area of terraforming a planet and the best way to go about doing so. It appeared that such things took time, and a lot of it, which made sense to Revna. It wasn’t something that could be done overnight, for sure.

During the discussions, another presence made itself known…another woman stepping into the room, puffing on a cigarra as she did so. Her attention landed on Lady Raaf as she offered her pardons for barging in on the discussions, before the newcomer’s attention drifted to the others in the chamber and she announced her name for those assembled who didn’t know her, and Revna stored the name away in her memory banks for later recall if she ever needed it.

The young woman wondered what the Grand Admiral had to offer in regards to the discussions underway about how to further deal with Anoat; she figured she would find out soon enough, and thus continued as she had been, content to sit and watch and listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom