Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Requests

Name: Ire'Rain Sekairo
What you want to learn: Pyrokinesis, light-based illusions*, Makashi.
*Illusions that alter the light/reflections/etc themselves, instead of interacting directly with the mind.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
Pyrokinesis is one of Ire's secondary abilities, so it would be fine if you couldn't help her with that. There's always training by experience :D If you'd only be up for helping with Makashi, that would be fine. Any training is good training, right?

Rapax

R
[member="Ulgra"] I could possibly teach you what you require given i recently got knighted ( the tags havent been changed as of yet) i know some mental manipulation, Lightning adept level makashi and some of shii-cho as well as telekinesis and stealth

(PM if your interested this will be my first time teaching so im hyped :3)

Name: Neezuela
What you want to learn: I would like to learn four lightsaber styles, Makashi for lightsaber vs. lightsaber defence, Soresu for lightsaber vs. blaster defence, Ataru for pure offence with lots of dodging, and finally Shien and Djem So for counter-attacks against Lightsabers and Blasters.

I would also like to learn basic Force techniques including Force Cloak and Force Lightning, maybe even Force Heal.

[member="Thral Canx"]

I'd offer to teach you some things, but I have a few too many (i.e 12) threads at the moment. Let some space clear up, and if you haven't found someone to teach you the things on your list I'm interested in (Force Lighting and Concealment), and you might be interested, I'd be interested in teaching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom