Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public (VIP protection, Battle, All factions) The assault on Coruscant's senator Zannah

This takes place AFTER the fall of the imperial empire and palpatine & vader. Imperial remnants exist. Rebels are busy trying to establish their own presence.

Senator Zannah of Coruscant is given a bounty on her head, due to her unwillingness to negotiate with the criminal lords of the coruscant underworld (she wont accept bribery, and is cracking down on crime in coruscant). The bounty is 100,000 credits.

The imperial remnants are staging an assault on coruscant, and are very adamant about keeping the senator alive in order to regain control of coruscant and regain their lost power from the recent loss of Vader and Palpatine.

Meanwhile, the rebels have negotiated a deal with Zannah, and are providing defense and security.

Zannah is stationed inside of a large, labyrinth-like palace, inside of her office. She is being guarded by numerous rebel forces. Both the outside, and the inside of the palace is well guarded. There are also communication systems in place for the guards to call additional back up rebel forces.

For rebel/light-sided characters: Objective is to defend Zannah from being captured or killed, while also defending coruscant from an imperial assault.

For imperial/dark-side characters: Objective is to assault the palace and kill the rebels while also trying to capture Zannah alive.

For neutral/other factions characters: Objective is to get into the palace and kill Zannah for the criminal underlord, Bane.

I'll begin:

Late night, as I walk through Coruscant's seedy underworld I pass by a cantina and decide to enter in. The bustling atmosphere invigorates me as I take a seat at the bar and order a drink. Taking a few glances around the cantina I notice a game of Sabacc being played with an open seat. I walk over and sit down at the table and play a few rounds.

Within a few hours I lose more money than I can afford to an unsavory type of person, a spice kingpin named Ani, who works under Bane as a lieutenant. As collateral in case I can't make up the money within a week her goons seize my ship - trapping me on coruscant. Later that night as I brainstorm ideas for making quick cash I decide to pull up my portable computer and access Coruscant's infamous darkweb. I scroll through the bounty page and see the senator of Coruscant, Zannah has a bounty on her head for 100,000 credits. More than enough to cover my debt and even more credits I can use for better hacking equipment. That night I make a plan for tomorrow morning to sneak into the Coruscant palace using my high level hacking skills and stealth tactics to assassinate Zannah and bring her head as proof to Bane. At least that's the plan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom