Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public V's Vendetta : Sith Temple on Ziost

((Only one character per player))

TAGS: Open

In the desolate expanse of a mostly abandoned Sith temple on the remote planet of Ziost, Knight Zenth prowled through the shadows with a silent, almost predatory determination. The crumbling stone walls rose like silent sentinels against the backdrop of a darkened sky, their jagged edges casting haunting shadows that twisted with malevolent intent. His massive vibro sword thrummed with an eerie electrical energy, its ominous glow illuminating the twisted corridors of the ancient ruins.

The air was thick with a sense of foreboding, as if the very atmosphere itself was tainted by the dark side energies that pervaded the temple's forsaken halls. Valin's senses, honed to a razor's edge, tingled with a mixture of anticipation as he closed in on his quarry. He had tracked the elusive pair of Sith acolytes to this desolate place, drawn by whispers of a sinister plot that threatened to plunge a world into chaos.

Within the temple's shadowy depths, the acolytes conducted their macabre rituals and twisted experiments, their malevolent intentions shrouded in secrecy and deception. The flickering torches cast flickering shadows upon the walls, their wavering light illuminating the grotesque tableau of arcane machinery and alchemical apparatuses that littered the chamber. Valin could feel the oppressive weight of the dark side pressing down upon him, its insidious influence clawing at the edges of his sanity.

Haunted by the specter of his own past traumas, Valin harbored an intense obsession with hunting down the acolytes and putting an end to their reign of terror. His mind buzzed with a primal fury, his thoughts consumed by visions of vengeance and justice. With each step forward, he felt himself slipping further into the abyss, his grip on reality growing ever more tenuous. But he pressed on, driven by a single-minded determination to confront the darkness that lurked within the temple's ancient halls, no matter the cost to his own sanity.

As Valin approached, the two acolytes, their faces twisted with smug satisfaction, saw him as nothing more than a pawn in their game. "You thought you could outsmart us, Jedi," one sneered, a wicked grin spreading across his lips as they leapt out glowing red blades a light. "But you've walked right into our trap." The other chuckled darkly, a glint of malice in his eyes. "You'll regret ever crossing paths with us."

With a steely gaze, Valin met their taunts head-on, a sardonic smirk playing across his lips. "Funny," he quipped, his voice laced with ice. "I was just thinking the same thing about you." And with a lightning-fast flourish, he unleashed the full fury of his vibro sword, turning their overconfidence into terror.

Wayward students delving into places they should not. That was what had drawn the Lady of Secrets to one of the abandoned temples on Ziost, to bring unruly students of the academy back. Unauthorized experiments were all well and good, if one did not get caught sneaking away to perform them, but unfortunately for the acolytes within the temple, their overseer was not one to miss the comings and goings of their students.

In the skies above dark lightning crackled through purple hued clouds, drawing her attention. The spells she had woven throughout Ziost during the Alliance invasions were still active, anchored within the restored nexus at the academy, and would only activate whenever the planet itself sensed the presence of the light. So, a Jedi or another servant of the light side was within the temple as well. All alone out in the Caldera, how bold... how... foolish. She had not come alone either to retrieve the acolytes and teach them proper respect for her guidelines.

"Bring them back out here, their condition is up to you," she murmured to the hulking brutes that accompanied their mistress. Monoliths, formed from the bodies and spirits of fallen Alliance soldiers when they were disintegrated by the sorcery-laden lightning and reborn through the dark side. With roars of the hunt, they would charge into the temple as she waited outside. Perhaps the Jedi would be flushed out as well. It had been some time since she had fought a non-retired one.

Valin Zenth Valin Zenth

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

With a fierce battle cry, they launched themselves at Valin, their movements fluid and coordinated as they sought to overwhelm him 2 to 1.

Valin's instincts kicked in, his muscles moving with lightning speed as he met the acolytes head-on. His vibro sword clashed against their lightsabers with a shower of sparks, each strike ringing out like a thunderclap in the confined space of the temple.

Despite being outnumbered, Valin held his own against the acolytes, his strength and resolve fueling his every move. With a powerful swing of his vibro sword, he disarmed one of the acolytes, sending their lightsaber clattering to the ground. He quickly telakentically called the discarded blade to himself and secured it to his person.

But before he could press his advantage, the second acolyte seized the opportunity to strike, unleashing a flurry of blows with renewed ferocity. Valin gritted his teeth, his muscles straining against the onslaught as he fought to keep his footing and match his much heavier blade with theirs.

With a burst of adrenaline-fueled strength, Valin managed to fend off the second acolyte, sending them staggering back with a well-placed kick. As they stumbled, Valin seized the opportunity to disarm them as well, leaving both acolytes at his mercy. He used likenesses to pluck up the two weapons quickly enough.

Breathing heavily, Valin stood victorious amidst the wreckage of the battle, his vibro sword crackling with residual energy. With a steely gaze, he turned his attention to the defeated acolytes, his voice cold and commanding as he prepared to interrogate them about their master's dark schemes. But little did he know that the true threat still lurked in the shadows, waiting to strike...

With a swift and calculated maneuver, Valin cornered one of the acolytes, his towering figure casting a shadow over the trembling figure before him. The acolyte's eyes widened in fear as Valin's vibro sword crackled menacingly, its blade mere inches from their throat.

Meanwhile, using the Force, Valin ensnared the second acolyte, their body frozen in place as if bound by invisible chains. With a steely gaze, Valin turned his attention to the two acolytes, his voice low and dangerous as he questioned them at blade point.
"Where is he? Where is Vex?" Valin demanded, his voice dripping with authority.

"Talk," Valin demanded, his voice carrying a hint of threat. "Tell me what Darth Vex has planned, and I may consider sparing your lives."
The acolytes exchanged smug glances, their lips curling into sneers as they resisted Valin's interrogation. "You Jedi are all the same," one of them spat, defiance laced with mockery. "Always preaching about peace and mercy, but when it comes down to it, you're just as ruthless as the rest of us."

Valin's lips curled into a chilling smile, his eyes narrowing, "I don't want to hurt you, I just need to know the location of your Master Vex Lord of Shadows , then this can be all over for you, I will make sure you are safe and taken care of."

"You can't threaten me,"
one of the acolytes sneered, their voice dripping with contempt. "I know what you are. Your order, your precious light won't allow you to lay your hands on me, otherwise you'll fall to our side, and you won't be able to help a soul, because then you will have committed sin!"

The acolyte's words were a challenge, a blatant attempt to exploit Valin's adherence to Jedi principles. They believed themselves shielded by the perceived sanctity of life the jedi held for all living things, seemingly immune to the consequences of their actions.

"You may have a misunderstanding about my role and purpose," Valin began, his voice steady and firm. "As a Jedi, I do not fear the darkness; I confront it willingly." The acolytes exchanged uneasy glances, sensing the gravity of Valin's words.

"As a Jedi, I tread a path of balance," Valin continued, his gaze unwavering. "Not between light and dark, for I could never embrace the darkness you indulge and revel in, but between duty and justice. While my duty may not allow me to harm you, I am justified in taking necessary action to protect innocent lives. Whatever the cost."

He trailed taking a slow breath keeping his grip upon his blade and the acolyte through the force taught.

"You Jedi are all the same," they sneered, their voice dripping with scorn. "So sure of your righteousness, yet so blind to the darkness that lurks within your own ranks. Tell me, Jedi, how many of your precious Order have fallen to the allure of the dark side? How many have succumbed to their own desires, their so-called 'noble' intentions twisted by temptation?"

"You do not understand the weight of my burden,"
Valin asserted, "Every day, I must suppress my anger, my sense of justice, to uphold what is right. But it is not about vengeance or personal gain—it is about restraint and compassion for currs like you."

"I do not fear the darkness,"
Valin declared, his voice carrying a solemn warning. "I confront it head-on, testing my resolve against its temptations. If I forsake my principles, nothing will hold me back."

He leaned in closer to the acolyte, their faces inches apart. "Listen to me now," Valin whispered, "A Jedi scorned knows no bounds."

"So I ask you once more,"
Valin concluded, his tone unwavering. "Reveal the location of the Vex the Lord of Shadows, or be prepared to face the consequences. Even if it means sacrificing everything I stand for."

His words hung in the air like a heavy shroud, the acolytes unable to hide their unease at the ominous undertones in Valin's voice. There was a dangerous edge to his demeanor, a shadow lurking beneath the surface that sent a chill down their spines.

With a flick of his wrist, Valin activated his vibro sword, its blade humming with deadly energy. The acolytes paled, their bravado faltering in the face of Valin's unwavering resolve.

"Now," Valin growled, his voice dripping with authority. "Either you tell me what I want to know, or you'll find out just how far I'm willing to go to get the answers I seek."

The acolytes trembled under Valin's piercing gaze, their resolve crumbling in the face of his righteous fury. As they exchanged nervous glances, Valin's senses tingled with the presence of another nearby—a presence shrouded in darkness and malice.

The acolytes exchanged nervous glances, their lips curling into sneers as they resisted Valin's interrogation. "You'll get nothing from us, Jedi scum," one of them spat, defiance laced with fear.

Valin's grip tightened on his vibro sword, his patience wearing thin. With a swift motion, he drew a blaster from his belt.

Just then, a low rumble echoed through the chamber as the Sith spawn monolith closed in on the acolytes and Valin alike, drawn by their presence. Sensing the danger, Valin's instincts kicked into overdrive as he prepared to defend himself against the looming threat as the blaster was just aimed backwards he did not remove his gaze from the two acolytes. Without hesitation, he fired a single shot from his blaster, the bolt of tearing through the air with deadly precision hitting it's mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom