Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wanted: Rival

Hello there! My new guy Khael here needs a rival and I wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested in something long-term RP-wise. Briefly, his backstory is that Clan Vhijaric betrayed mandalore to the sith when they glassed Mandalore, were branded dar'manda for it and spent the rest of their lives on the run. The details are still a bit foggy on that score, but the reason for this post today is that his clan was murdered while he was out on a mission half the planet away. He's sworn a gra'tu'aka (Quest of Vengeance) and won't let nobody stop him.

So, if you're interested in a long-term RP situation with multiple encounters, fights, hunts, twists and turns, apply below. Maybe you're a villainous Sith who wanted some sweet, sweet beskar, or a crusading Jedi who hasn't let go of the past, or even a fellow Mando clan that loves killing traitors, or anything else in between. Drop me a message and we can get this show on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom