Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG We do some of that writing?

Looking to add two or three threads to my list, now that I've wrapped a few up. Open to familiar and new writers! I'm not looking for anything specific really, so there are a couple of different hooks we could play with.

Jedi Business: Gatz is a (slightly older than usual) Jedi Padawan. We could do training, or a mission thread, or something like that.

Gross, Sith: Haven't had Gatz interact with many Sith. So if you wanna come tempt/whack a Jedi, we could do that too.

Slice of Life: Gatz likes to travel a lot. Could just... bump into each other on some world, no missions or fighting or training necessary.

Other Ideas: If you've got something in mind, feel free to let me know!

Like I said, I'm only looking for two or three threads, so I'll snag the few that intrigue me the most. But that doesn't meant I'm not willing to add more later, once I've wrapped up other threads!

Last edited:
Always looking for more people to Con, I mean befriend.

Never try to con a con man, and Gatz was a good one. All jokes aside, I do think that would be a fun thread.

Depends on who Alicia Drey Alicia Drey needs dead. But yeah if she’s hungry enough she’ll try and snack on a Jedi.

More than happy to just inflict some physiological damage too tho.

Wanna come try an eat Gatz on some random planet in the Outer Rim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom