Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Welding Friends Together

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
http://images.wikia.com/es.starwars/images/5/5a/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer_schematic.jpg

Stray wires popped out here and there as they walked along the catwalk next to the main massive reactor bulb. Techs were replacing panels along the bulb as well as repairing any miniature holes radiation could crawl its way out of. "Radiation... It's what got the last crew 800 years ago and I don't want to die captaining my own ship. We did drain the power core and did full scrub of the ship before we got any repairs in motion so you don't have to worry about dawning a hazard suit."

Omen would give a small smile at her observations. It was nice having someone else eyes on his "little" project that wasn't biased or wanting to please him. "We are getting there bit by bit. Soon she will be ready for space trials." He paused when he saw the young woman hug herself as she shut her eyes tight though he knew better to comment by now. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have poked at all..."

Clasping the escape rope that Gwyn offered, he would nod along as he looked out at the sprawl before him. "I'm sure she will and I'm trying to modernize her as much as I can afford. Either way, she will have at least one card up her sleeve." Raising an eyebrow at her thought of a cloaking device, he tried hard not to just say no to the idea. "One, cloaks are expensive as hell, both in money and power usage. Two, this ship is really too large to house an effective cloak. The largest ship to have one was a frigate if I remember right and we are way over that tonnage limit. Three, the ship is already clogged up to the gills so where would I put it? In the hanger and get rid of my starfighter compliment? I just don't think that is a good trade-off... However, if you have other ideas about placing one onboard I would be willing to hear you out"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom