Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are Lore Threads and Lore List

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
In the Lore threads I may sometimes make statements like "Metal Droids usually consider ..." or "Droids aboard the Void Kingdoms generally ..." these are not rules that your characters have to follow or adhere to to stay within the faction, the contents of the Lore threads are just general knowledge your characters would know as part of the faction and could learn more about through RP and within the threads, for example identities of the Sparklords and where they originally came from, and behavior you could expect from NPC droids and Lords encountered during your stories.

If you have any questions about their contents or need further explanation, you can always ask in here or the threads that contain the lore.

Below is the list of Lore threads separated into categories for your convenience,

CUSTOMS

ENCOUNTERS

LOCATIONS

ORGANIZATIONS

[member="HK-36"]
Hi, I just joined with an new character. Are all drones brought, or can tech developing droids make there own drone-type droids? Also, I presume they don't have to look at al like necrons?

HK-36

[member="Queen Antalas"],

My queen, welcome!

If you have your own company or means of making drones then you can make your own, in fact by the Metal Lord you're expected to since you need them to crew and defend your ships and holdings effectively.

And nope they don't have to look like Necrons, drone is just used to describe the state of their intelligence and denote them as non-sentient servants, they can take any form you can imagine.

HK-36

Yeah that's true! We only really use them to compare their appearance to some of our units, we also have a mix of other races and techs from that universe, I think some of us used Tau soldiers to represent their troops, I'm pretty sure [member="Archim Calixis"] uses Skitarii as basis for some of his tech

[member="HK-36"]
Skitarii are great, of course we should use them. I don't think I will find enough art of droids that look like ants, so I'm just going to use the ants they are based off.

HK-36

What kind of storylines would you want to do with Antalas by the way? We have some faction threads, threads with other factions, and a dominion going on right now that we could use more people in :p

[member="HK-36"]
Antalas won't be able to fight in the dominion in her current state, she isn't a good fighter on her own, she's better at military leadership.
Political RP is more her type.

HK-36

Nice, we could use more politicians! There's a portion of the dominion, once we'll navigate through the asteroid field dedicated to politics, mainly helping deal with the population on Eclipse to work out a deal of cooperation with them and calm them down. Did you thought about which planet you would like to govern?

Also, I saw your company submission, you can actually start at Tier 3 if you want because of the Corporate Mandate that Metal Lords have :p It gives companies starting in our territory a boost

HK-36

Nope, it's free for grabs! I'll put your name down next to it in our planets and territories list, the way we work you can have a Weak Claim right away just by saying you want it, then a strong claim when you'll start doing a thread about you setting up a shop there, and when you'll finish that thread, the planet is Claimed by you. It's only one planet plus its moons per person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom