Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question What new feature do you want at Chaos this year?

Tefka Tefka

Oh, I hear you. The hidden poll results could be used by those of ill intent. In my defence, i did not desire it hidden from Admins, so there was still accountability in my suggestion. Even if it were expanded to Factory/Codex staff and RPJs being able to see…but then so many people have access it defeats the purpose. It is not possible anyway, so it is a mot point.

Opening it up to ’vote as many times as you want’ is definitely the only way to share the love across everyone. Chaos indeed reigns. It may have been the way I set this first poll up if I had not misunderstood the effect of one of the options. I will put this down to getting a poor sleep last night. Live and learn. The internet is a forgiving place.

Spicy take is mutual. I have no love for the ‘everyone gets a trophy’ system. It is not good for anyone. My only desire was to mitigate any negativity that might come out of a positive endeavour. However minor that may be. If is not possible, then net result of the voting is still over all positive. I do trust the average Joe RPer to just move on with life and not care too much. Do not take my original suggestion and thoughts as a hill I was planning to die on.

Maybe under our forum post pfp we can add links under flairs ( like how we can add links to for file character sheet ) / tabs or links for stuff like

Factory Items
Codex Items
Articles
Factions
Market Place Shop(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom